Thread: Tbol Log

jjalison is offline Junior Member

Smile Tbol Log

Figured I always enjoyed seeing logs of progress with this or that. This is for those interested in knowing how my progress went. This is not for those who have nothing nice to say.

Stats:
    6 foot 207lbs 7% BF (as of yesterdays test)
    40mg tbol for 50 days (to much, to little, thats what it is)

Day 1:
    Personal Notes: Well what do you expect its day one. Didnt gain 10lbs or do anything out of the normal improvment. Took all 40mg at night before bed.
    Sides: I didnt inject it in my vein so no sides yet.

Day 2:
    Personal Notes: Took 20 in the morning first thing and 20 about 30 mins before workout. This will be my usual routine, fyi. I usually work out around 8pm so it gives close to a 12 hour spread. Nothing else to report.
    Sides: I had rice with my chicken.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    nice I have some tbol will be saving it for an upcoming cycle...i take it that ur not stacking it with anything right? keep us posted Im really curious as to the result. How long u plan on running it for?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by jjalison View Post
    Figured I always enjoyed seeing logs of progress with this or that. This is for those interested in knowing how my progress went. This is not for those who have nothing nice to say.

Stats:
    6 foot 207lbs 7% BF (as of yesterdays test)
    40mg tbol for 50 days (to much, to little, thats what it is)

Day 1:
    Personal Notes: Well what do you expect its day one. Didnt gain 10lbs or do anything out of the normal improvment. Took all 40mg at night before bed.
    Sides: I didnt inject it in my vein so no sides yet.

Day 2:
    Personal Notes: Took 20 in the morning first thing and 20 about 30 mins before workout. This will be my usual routine, fyi. I usually work out around 8pm so it gives close to a 12 hour spread. Nothing else to report.
    Sides: I had rice with my chicken.
    keeps us posted in a few weeks how you done.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yep, im watchin too.

noneyours is offline Junior Member
    You should get moderate gains at that dosage with just Oral T. Be prepared to have a hard time keeping a "stiff member" though... Even if you are doing an hour or so of cardio 3x a week or more you should expect 10-15lbs, maby more since your doing it for longer.

Smile Day 3

Thank you for all the input, its good to have.

Day 3
    Personal Notes: Still nothing, it is Saturday so I took the day off from the gym. Went for a couple mile job at the park, but that is all my excercise. Feel nothing different, although didnt expect anything this fast.
    Sides: Nothing to report as of yet.

For those that are curious, my routine for these 50 days will be.
    Warmup consists of
    Abs: Crunches, Leg Lifts, Both Sides and Lower back
    Monday: Warmup - Chest - Forearms - 30 Min interval run
    Tuesday: Warmup - Bicep/Tricep - 30 Min interval run
    Wednesday: Warmup - Legs - Forearms
    Thursday: Warmup - Shoulders - 30 Min interval run
    Friday: Warmup - Back - Forearms - 30 Min interval run
    Saturday: Park Run usually 2 - 3 miles
    Sunday: Sit on my arse and lift the remote once or twice, maybe eat a tub of lard cause I am about that useful on Sundays
    Last edited by jjalison; 02-23-2008 at 09:31 PM.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I think I might I have to give T bol Run its been a while =)

Smile Day 4

Day4:
    Personal Notes: With all the things one has to do on a Sunday it can hardly be called a break. Looking forward tp the gym tomorrow.
    Sides: Well they arrived. Sleepy from about 1ish on and a very litght headache for about the same period.

Smile Days 5 & 6

Day 5:
    Other than the minor headache and some drowsiness the day was good. At the gym I didnt feel any extra umph, but I know it will get there.

Day 6:
    Headache was less today. Drowsiness was still ever so present. At the gym I had a strong day. Could be the Tbol or could just have been a good day, but it was good. Will update you again tomorrow.

Obro is offline Associate Member
    I'm Following.

Smile Day 13

Drowsiness seems to have disappeared for the most part. Headaches still part of daily life, but gettting softer each day. More activety than usual down below, seems like it takes alot less to get it going. In the gym there have been several strong days in a row. Not any noticable change in vascularity, strength is being favorable. Other than that everything is great. I will keep you all posted either in another few days or when I feel something different.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Im intersted in this log as well. Tbol is an option that i may want to go with my next IGF run.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    bump!

Smile Day 21

It is day 21 and there are a few updates.

Drowsiness, at about the same time everyday I feel like my arse was kick and all I want to do is take a nap. Thankfully It usually hits me late enough in the afternoon that I can get down for 30 mins or so. I have not noticed any decrease in stamina even when the drowsiness is in effect.

Have a definate increase in vascularity and seem to have more muscle fullness.

The main muscle down below also seems to be more curious of the world around. While the drowsiness has been stable this has been increasing. At this rate by day 30 I will start counting times that he isnt awake.

As for strength, I have noticed that I have been doing 2 or 3 more reps of everything. About to go to todays workout and already feeling like it will be a good workout.

Will keep you all updates as it seems things are starting to take the most effect.

Smile Day 31

Day 31
    The sides have mainly subsided. The only one that has been constant is the drowsiness, but ive gotten use to it.

As for the rest, I am quite happy. I get incredible pumps at the gym. Very nice vascularity and a nice increase in strength. If I push the same weight the reps go up by a good 20%. If I increase weight then I am atleast 5% heavier on classics like bench. From benching 290 to the 305 mark 4 - 6 times before the spot. Overall weight increase has been slight, but considering I am very lean I am impressed. Have put on a good 3 - 5 pounds. Honestly did not expect such good results from tbol alone. Everyone is different, but I am loving it. I will keep everyone posted as we draw closer to day 50.

Jiesel is offline Associate Member
    How long are you taking this for, got any PCT lined up?

NEWBREED175 is offline New Member
    Have the pumps affected your running at all?

Thread Information