rockstar890 is offline New Member

First Cycle help.

I am 21 and i have been working out for about 7 or 8 months and want to try a cycle to see what i can get out of it. I have a friends on it and i am pretty lean and wanted to stay that way. They told to stack prop and tren . I was looking more imputs. Here is a current picture of me.
    Last edited by rockstar890; 03-10-2008 at 02:38 AM.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    If this is your first cycle, I'd go with Test e, 12 weeks at 500mg a week (split into two doses a week)

If you want, you could kickstart it with dbol , or use winny the last 4 weeks.

dbol week 1-4 @30-40mg a day
    or
    winny week 8-12@30mg a day

make sure you have a proper PCT b4 you start anything, either tamox or clomid should be good.

If this is your first cycle, I'd go with Test e, 12 weeks at 500mg a week (split into two doses a week)

or

make sure you have a proper PCT b4 you start anything, either tamox or clomid should be good.

why would i start with test e? because its longer lasting? will the cycle you told me still keep me pretty lean?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post

or

Good sugestion you been doing your home work. But I would not touch steroids unless you got at least 4 years solid natural liftin and dieting under you belt. Remember stroids are not magic or a quick fix. Once you go to the darkside you can never change it.

I was reading up on the dbol . Do you really start seeing results in the first week? You also didnt say anything about the tren , and suggestions on that?

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstar890 View Post
    I was reading up on the dbol. Do you really start seeing results in the first week? You also didnt say anything about the tren, and suggestions on that?

your not ready! 7-8 months training isnt enough. get serious, you still have natural gains left.

why would i start with test e? because its longer lasting? will the cycle you told me still keep me pretty lean?
    Not that Test e is anything to laugh at, but IMO its kind of a beginners drug. It only has to be shot twice a week, long acting esters. Good way to see how your body reacts to steroids . Plus you can get some good gains from it. They say Tren is more of a vet's drug of choice. If you go with Test Prop, I believe you will have to either shoot everyday or eod. It can keep you lean depending on how your diet is. Obviously any test you use will make you retain water, during your cycle, you may look alittle bloated. If you eat clean though, you shouldn't gain too much fat, also make sure to do 45 min cardio atleast 3 times a week. One thing though, if you have to ask all of these questions about drugs that you may possible be injecting into your body, I'd say you aren't quite ready yet. Like Dupa said, you may need more time for your body to prepare for juice, also you need to do more research. How about once you know what all of the main steroids do, and how to use them, then you can pick what you want and start shooting. Plus, research PCT, never start a cycle until proper PCT is in hand. Good luck, hope this info helps ya!

naturalsux is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post

or

why would you give him advise? hes only been working out 7-8 months.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    wats ur stats?

I was reading up on the dbol. Do you really start seeing results in the first week? You also didnt say anything about the tren, and suggestions on that?
    Yes you can gain up to 20-30lbs. on dbol in as little as 4 weeks, keep in mind 50-70% is water, strength will increase ALOT, but dbol is tough on your liver. It's a good oral steroid to "kick start" an injectable cycle. However, dbol will not help you stay "lean", but again if your diet is clean and you do proper cardio, you shouldn't put on more than a couple pounds of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by naturalsux View Post
    why would you give him advise? hes only been working out 7-8 months.
    Because he is a grown ass man, sounds like he has access to steroids , we can tell him to wait, but if he doesn't wait then he should know what he's getting into. Or should we just turn our back and hope he doesn't screw up his body?

Yea i do have access to steroids . just because i ask questions and want to learn about something dont mean i am goin to jump in with out knowing a damn thing about it. I rather know a little bit about something and take it then not know anything at all. I am 5"10 and i way about 175 and have about 15 percent bf.

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    Yea i do have access to steroids. just because i ask questions and want to learn about something dont mean i am goin to jump in with out knowing a damn thing about it. I rather know a little bit about something and take it then not know anything at all. I am 5"10 and i way about 175 and have about 15 percent bf.
    Go checkout the Diet Forum or send Beast a PM. He will put you right

Thanks for the help. I know ppl trying to tell me it too soon for me to start but i am going to go ahead and get me a cycle of test e and kick start it with dbol . Thanks again for the help. I will post a log of my progress.

Thread Information