Lach01 is offline Associate Member

500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2

Ok cycle off to a crap start after thinking long and hard and after a lot of useful advice from you guys, decided to go on:
    week1-12 500mg sust
    wk1-10 200mg deca (know its low but only for joint support get bad elbows and knees quite a bit)
    wk1-4 35mg Dbol - ed
    wk14-18pct(clomid/nolv cant get hold of amridex but trying)

but instead of waiting until i got all my gear together ordered and started my first jab only to be told by my guy he has to go away for 2weeks and wont be able to get my stuff to me until then(he's back middle of next week 12or13/03). Nightmare but hey back to planning board and little more help decided to do:-

*started (20/02) week one 500mg sust / 200mg dec / 35mg dbol
    *week two (27/02) 250mg sust / 200mg deca / 15mg dbol
    *week three(5/03) 250mg sust / 200mg deca / 15mg dbol
    *week four back(12/03) to 500mg sust / 200mg deca / 40mg dbol

Im going to carry the dbol on for a little longer due to the **** up and go on from normal to end of course any how, started the course at 10st4lbs im now currently wei***ng in at 10st 9/10lbs, i have added pics up in forum but will add below again from when i started to now. so going well at mo and feeling good. know im going to get killed and most ppl prob say water or bullshit but this the honest to god truth with you all.

Hoping that its not all water dnt feel as ive collected much and feel solid but will keep this thread updated regularly with progress.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2-10stone4lbsa.jpg   500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2-10stone10lbs1.jpg  

Baxter is offline Junior Member
    how come your title says end of week 2 when you started on the 20th. i must of missed something lol.
    Where did you get your advice from. most people would tell a 145 pounder to eat. im not flaming cause im in the same boat as you, well sort of. only difference is, iv gained the same amount of weight but without gear. i upped my diet on the 21 feb.

good luck to ya fella. im curious to see how much weight you'l gain compared to me just eating clean. im not racing lol but with dbol im guessing you'l win. how tall are ya?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    im curious to see how much weight you'l gain compared to me just eating clean. im not racing lol but with dbol im guessing you'l win. how tall are ya?

Landslide Loss for you bro. haha

damn it lol

[QUOTE=Baxter;3850817].
    Where did you get your advice from. most people would tell a 145 pounder to eat. im not flaming cause im in the same boat as you, well sort of. only difference is, iv gained the same amount of weight but without gear. i upped my diet on the 21 feb.

good luck to ya fella. im curious to see how much weight you'l gain compared to me just eating clean. im not racing lol but with dbol im guessing you'l win. how tall are ya?[/QUOTE]

Im 5'6" or there abouts in regards to why i started at this weight was becasue i used to weigh a whooping 5stone5lbs and was told by a few mates to take these and weight will go up didnt know anything about them or what they did so took them and weight increased, but never trainned naturally and now find a little harder to train without the gear unfortunatley, wish i didnt start so early but cant change the past, i should really grin and bear it and go back to natty.

title from started on he 20/02-24-02week1(should have been from the 18-02 but jabing every weds and sunday) my bad sorry.

will keep you updated on progress but keep going naturally and all the best, the gain syou make from going naturally will be a lot better than my gains in my opioun.

5st5lb WOW
    were you sick or just not eating. I dont no what dbol will do to ya but you seem to be gaining. If you couldnt gain weight without gear, what do you think would be the logical step. Food of course. Being that light i would of thought it wouldnt take anymore then a piece of bread to bring your weight up. joking!
    Whats done is done and i wish you the best of luck with your cycle.
    keep it updated, you should fill out loads if you eat.

Question- Is this you first real cycle?

First real cycle yeah would say that, this is the first time ive looked into this properly and had the correct advice and help from people with the correct knowledge to give it to me so yeah would say this is my first cycel again, done 2or 3 in the past but that was just short 6-8weeks messed around with dbol tren sust prop winstrol but not with correct courses or advice have done pct but not properly either.

was messing around with drugs not my best years in with bad crowd and had glandular fever aswell for 3-4years and that hit me for six. but those years in the past lol Eating would have been the best option for me and to get a good firm solid base first then started.

But thanks for encouragment hope everything goes well for yourself keep me posted with your gains too.

just a quick post to say how things are going on course, enjoying and no sides as off yet. Looking forward to the little kick im going to start getting from sus but not much due to the cock up i made so now going to have to wait until at least week 7/8 for the proper kick, all 3 lifts have increased and leaving my former shawdow behind (just love the feeling walking out the gym when your fully pumped and adrenaling rushing through your veins when you had great workout) anyway, weight this morning has now got to 11st dead which im well proud off, everything is going well so far.

I'll have to try and get some measurements up but dont noramlly go by these like using photos to decide what needs improvment as the camera never lies, will put a quick descriptions of all weights and how much they've increased aswell.

pics 5weeks in.

Heres recent photos of training up to date, so far happy with my progression could have been better have had few probs which have prevented me from getting into gym but back on track now up to 11st 4lbs now, pics are at 11st 2lbs from last week.
    start weight was - 132lbs(9st6lbs) bf unknown
    current weight - 158lbs(11st4lbs) bf unknown
    total weight gain 26lbs in last 6weeks of course with 6weeks to go.

and before people start going off on one why on steroids not at pick etc i know this now but as i have explained previously.

I will try to get leg pics up but not much progression on them weight has gone up used to squat - 90kg for 8 now squating 130kg for 8
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2-11stone2a.jpg   500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2-11stone2b.jpg   500mgsust/200mgdeca/ew - end of week 2-11stone2c.jpg  

Viron is offline New Member
    keep up the hard training this cycle was similar to what i done.

u had any problem with the nipples?

Thread Information