Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hondarider38 is offline Junior Member

Post my test c and dbol cycle diary

Hey I wasnet gonna do a diary but I figured what the hell. Iv been on my cycle for a little over 2 weeks now. These are my stats when I started 2 weeks ago. Age 21 5 10 181 pounds, bench press 290, squat 405 dead lift 375. This is my first cycle here is what im currently running.
    1-5 Dbol blue hearts at 40mg per day
    1-10 Testabol depot 400mg per week, split up on 200mg tuesday and saturday
    got Nolva and clomid for PCT

Im taking in between 4000-4500 cals per day
    I eat every 2-3 hrs
    Protein is at around 350 grams per day

My workout routine is as follows. I switch between Dumbells and barbells every weeks on all my workouts

Monday CHEST
    Flat bench 8,6,4
    Incline 8,6,4
    Decline 8,6,4
    Cable flys/ or incline flys 4 sets of 10
    fly machine 4 sets of 10
    Forearms 4 sets of 10

Tuesday BACK
    Lat pull downs 8,6,4
    machine rows 8,6,4
    back extensions 3 sets of 10
    T Bar rows/ dumbell rows 3 sets of 10
    Pull ups 6 sets to failure going wide to narrow grip
    Dead lift 8,6,4
    Calves 6 sets
    ABS

WED OFF DAY

Thursday Shoulders

Dumbells shoulder press 8,6,4
    Upright rows 8,6,4
    Front raises 3 sets of 10
    side raises 3 sets of 10
    Rear delts 3 sets of 10
    Shouder shrugs 3 sets of 10
    Forearms 4 sets of 10

Friday LEGS

Squats 8,6,4
    Leg preses 8,6,4
    leg extensions 3 sets of 10
    leg curls 3 sets of 10
    hack squat 3 sets of 10
    lunges 3 sets
    Calves 6 sets

Saturday ARMS

EZ Barbell curl/Dumbell curl 8,6,4
    Preacher curl 8,6,4
    skull crushers 8,6,4
    tricep pushdowns 3 sets of 10
    barbell curls 3 sets of 10
    Tricep kickback 3 sets of 10
    cabel curls 3 sets of 10
    overhead tricep extensions 3 sets of 10
    forarms 4 sets of 10
    ABS

SUNDAY OFF DAY

I have gained 9 pounds in 2 weeks so far and my strength gains are through the roof. Im hungry all the time and I drink water non stop like a f ing camel. I maxed out 2 days ago and I have went up 20 pounds on my bench in 2 weeks from 290 to 310. All my other lifts have went up as well. I will keep you posted on my progress and I will post some before pics soon. I will also be posting some half way pics early next month.

cymruymbyth is offline Junior Member
    The gains sound excellent,keep up the work rate.Will be following this post bro.

rich1261 is offline Banned
    sounds good bro.... keep us updated

Just got back from the gym killed my shoulders. Went up 5 pounds on my dumbell shoulder press did 75 for 8 80 for 6 and 85 for 6. Should of went up another 5 but there is always next week. Tomorrow is leg day. I haven't been able to squat or do deadlift for the past two weeks cuz I am nursing a lower back injury. Its getting better should be able to start um back up next week. Im gonna weigh myself tomorrow too, been wei***ng in every friday. I should be at 195 hopefully more but we will see. I will keep you posted. later

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Keep up the good work bro!

Just got back from the gym weighed in a little lighter than I hoped but oh well its still gains. 193 so thats a 12 pound increase in less than 3 weeks. Tomorrow is one of my favoroite days, its arms and plus I getta put 200mg of test c in my butt. Only another 10 days of the dbol left. Will post again tomorrow lates.

Did biceps and tris yesterday great workout got excellent pumps. It was also another painless injection yesterday. It bairly bleed only like a drop. Iv only had one bad injection and that was like two shoots ago. I got a little to close to a nerve I think hurt like a bitch for about 3 days. Today is my off day much needed. I lower my cal intake by about 600 on off days since im not burning as many cals. Later

Good log so far....

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Well done so far mate. Be interesting to the the photos. What's your BF% like?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Keep the great log up bro. Thinking of doing a Test C and Dbol cycle myself.

Today was dumbell chest did the most weight with dumbells ever. I started with 110's pumped out 9 then 115 for 6 and 120 for 4. Got assisted a bit with the last rep on the 120's but good stuff. Then I hit up the incline with 95 for 10, 100 for 8 and 105 for 5. I did the same on the decline. Should of started with the 100's but still got a good workout non the less. Did cabel flys 4 sets of 10 and then incline dumbell flys 4 sets 10 reps 45 up to 60 LBS. Im really not exactly sure what my body fat is. I used one of those body fat calculator on the web and I put in my measurments and it said I had 14% bodyfat. Im not sure how correct that is. I really got no other way to check unless I go to a doc or get one of those body fat calipers. Anyone got a good way to check bodyfat? Well I will post again tomorrow. Don't worry pics will be coming soon. Lates

Post up some pics, we can give you an approximate bf %

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    nice log bro
    Last edited by 92whitelx; 04-01-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Sounds like your making really good progress, diff post up some pics

Today was back went up a little on my lifts got a good workout. Still haven't been doing deadlifts lower back is still bothering me. Hopefully I can add it back in here soon. Also put another 200 mg in my butt, I think I went through a blood vesel on the way in cuz when I pulled out it bleed for a while and I had to use a couple of cotton balls on my bum to stop the bleeding. Also alot of people have been telling me that I look alot bigger and that im putting on weight. tomorrow is my off day so I will post again on thursday. Later

Day 26

Today was my shoulder day. Did the most iv done on dumbell shoulder press. Hit 80 for 10, 85 for 6 and 90 for 4. I uped everything else by 5 pounds as well. Great solid workout, shoulders got torn up. I weigh in tomorrow so we will see what iv gained this week. Lates

hauss man is offline Member
    you are using a lot of volume.

and no offense but maybe thats why you were only able to get to 180 naturally

Lots of volume yes. Im bulking up so im doing high volume moderate to low reps. Im not going for endurance, im going for strength and mass. I change my workout routine every 2-3 months. So no that is not why I was only able to get to 180 naturally. I built alot of my mass by going heavy. Keep in mind I don't train this way all the time nor do I reccommend doing this all the time. You gotta change it up other wise you will never grow.

if your main goal is strength then your routine is horrible and imo if your bulking then less volume would be more optimal. i mean 28 sets for arms, that is insane.

I checked your profile out Hauss and I see your a powerlifter. Im sure you got some good knowledge on stength and power. What do you propose? You say 28 sets is a little much for arms? You say less volume higher reps then? How many reps we talking here. Im always up for suggestions bro.

what is your goal? strength or size?

Im really going for size right now thats the main goal.

28 sets for arms???

Thats definately overtraining...I only do 6-9 sets for biceps and 9-12 sets for triceps (total of 15-21 sets)

You should use heavy weight, low rep (6-10 reps)

I think that high volume workouts are a waste in comparrison to heavy weight/low rep

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Cable flys/ or incline flys 4 sets of 10
    fly machine 4 sets of 10

That's alot of fly's, pick one or the other. How long do you spend in the gym?

Weighed in today at 196. Im not gaining as much weight as I had in the beginning. Iv been droping about a pound per week on my weight gains. The strength is still going up. I know its not the diet cuz im eating good and im eating alot. Anways did legs today got a late start so I was rushed a little bit. Still got a good workout in though. I spend about an hour and 15- an hour and a half in the gym. When I do chest. Each week I either do middle and upper or middle and lower for flys. Im only doing a total of 17 sets for chest. Im doing high weight low reps. Lates

Injected today 200mg today, on tuesday I will be half way done with my cycle. Worked arms today ony dumbell stuff and some machine stuff cuz this week was my dumbell week. About 2 days ago i noticed my nips were a little sensitive. More specifically my left nip. Its really sensitive when I touch it. Gonna give it a few more days and see what happens if its still there then I will start taking some novla. I don't have any lumps there just sensitive. Anyways tomorrow is off day so I will update on monday.

Arnoldgenes is offline New Member
    I realize this is a little late seeing as how your already half-way through you cycle but it was recommended to me that I take .25mg of armidex everyday or even every other day during the cycle to subdue bloat and estrogen levels. This is probably the best advice Ive ever gotten and am going to implement it in my cycle. Although I am going to substitute the Armidex with Inhibit E, an SNS supplement that acts as a low grade AI.

borntobeblue is offline Junior Member
    great log, dont forget the pics mate

Today was a good day. I maxed out this morning at 330 on the bench thats up another 20 pounds from last time. Im pretty happy with that. My goal is 350 by the end of this cycle and I think that its totally doable. Anyways did chest today and today was also the last day of the d bols. Got my last injection of my first bottle of test tomorrow. So im half way done with this cycle. Will post tomorrow also gonna try and take some pics tomorrow as well. Lates

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, the test should start kickin in soon so keep us updated. Are you bloated at all from the dbol ? Also, how are the nips feelin?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfew44 View Post
    Hey bro, the test should start kickin in soon so keep us updated. Are you bloated at all from the dbol? Also, how are the nips feelin?

I really don't think I look very bloated. I was kinda expecting to me more bloated than I am. Im holding some water mostly around my mid section but nothing bad. The nips are pretty much the same today, yesterday was my last day of the dbol so im gonna give it til monday and see how they feel. If there still sensitive then I will hit some nolva. Lates

I used up the last of my first bottle of test c today. Did back today went a little lighter on the weight today and im gonna keep it that way til monday. All this heavy weight is taking its toll on my joints. Tomorrow is off so I will up date on thursday.

Did shoulders today, worked out with a static weight on the shoulder press with 80's for 10 reps at 3 sets. Did up right rows with 115 on the barbell static weight for 3 sets of 10 reps. Did shoulder shurgs 3 sets, rear delts 3 sets of 10 and ended with side cable rasies for 3 sets. Did forearms and abs as well. Here are some before pics and half way pics. The pics on the left are the start and the pics on the right are the 5 weeks marker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails my test c and dbol cycle diary-front-compare.jpg   my test c and dbol cycle diary-back-compare.jpg   my test c and dbol cycle diary-front-1-compare.jpg  

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    wow great improvment. your back is more defined and your arms are much bigger. chest is poking out a little more. you look leaner and thinner. are you sure your bulking?

Thanks man, ya im still bulking. I was really expecting to be holding alot more water than I am. I think it has a lot to do with my diet. I have been eating really good this cycle and eating like crazy every 2-3 hours. Anyone out there got an idea on bodyfat %. I have never had it tested just wondering what yall think. Lates

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    14/15% at a guess.

looking really good, i would say close to 10 12% to 13%. keep us posted

dd0316 is offline Member
    looking much bigger already
    especially in the traps!
    keep it up...(the tanning 2) hahha

I got tied up yesterday and wasent able to post but anyways, I weighed in yesterday at 197 so im up a pound. I should be able to hit 200 easy enough by the end of this cycle. Im starting to get some bacne nothing bad just a couple on my shoulders and my traps. The nips are still a little sensitive most the left one still. But it has gotten better since monday not as senstive anymore. Im guessing stopping the dbol had something to do with it maybe. I hit arms today did 12 sets for tris and 9 sets for bis. Kept the weight a little lower on all my sets too. Next week im back to the heavy weight again. Lates

Today was chest day my favorite. This is also dumbell week so I did flat 115x8, 120x6 and 125x4. Got assisted a little bit on the last two reps on my last set. Strength is up. So I took my shot on saturday and before that I was starting to get some acne just a few here and there on my back. After I took the shot pry like 3 hrs later the acne was gone. I thought it was pretty weird. The nips are feeling alot better today too. I was gone start some nolva but I really don't think I have too. I don't feel any bumps or anything. Just a little sesitivity and thats it. I will see how i feel in a couple of days. Later

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information