Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WiBballer is offline Junior Member

WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics

WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics
    First cycle of my life, coming off a shoulder injury trying to snowboard (mistake) but feeling fine now. I'm 5'11" 175, don't know my body fat % but it's not quite as good as last fall (profile pic). I've always been fairly lean, long limbs and a decent chest.

1st Injection this morning - No problems, not painful

Cycle:
    Weeks 1-12 Test 250x2 = 500mg wk
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 10x3 = 30mg day

PCT: Weeks 1-4 (starting 2 weeks after last injection) – 20mg Nolva
    Letro on hand for gyno

Diet:
    3700 Calories (500 over amount needed) Approx 300g Protein/ 350g Carbs/ 80g Fat

Workout: 3 day split, 3 on 1 off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-day-1-no-pump.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-day-1-pump.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-day-1-pump-back.jpg  

jAcKeD!!!! is offline chemically engineered
    hmm looks like you did you homework and know what you doing,
    make sure to keep us posted on your cycle.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    for your size you will need 4000 to 5000 cals to gain .Also run anthoney roberts PCT minus the hcg . Other than that nice work I will be watchin good luck
    Last edited by dupa95; 03-29-2008 at 05:18 PM.

Thanks, I'll keep updating and I'll look into upping the calories.

Day 2 - Feel great, probably just amped to do this. My ass was mildly sore from the first injection but no big deal. Here's what I actually ate on day 1, it was harder than I thought to get the calories and protein, easy to get carbs. I think I'll add a sixth meal today. Playing ball today for some cardio.

Meal 1
    3 scoops whey protein 270
    2 cups milk 180
    9 Almonds 60
    Total 510

Meal 2
    1 Cup Eggbeaters 120
    2 pieces toast 220
    1 Cup V8 Fusion 120
    Total 460

Meal 3
    Turkey Sandwich 390
    Black Bean Soup 240
    Bread 140
    Fruit Bowl 100
    Total 870

Meal 4
    Italian Wedding Soup 600

Meal 5
    3 scoops Whey Protein 270
    2 cups milk 180
    Tuna Fish 180
    2 pieces toast 220
    Olive Oil (mixed w/tuna, tasty)240
    Almonds 170

Total For the Day 3700

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    for your size you will need 4000 to 5000 cals to gain .Also run anthoney roberts PCT minus the hcg. Other than that nice work I will be watchin good luck
    At 175 you say he needs 4000-5000 cals to GAIN???
    I can't get the point on this...

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Your cycle looks good, but I will totally increase your calorie intake by 1000-1500 per day.
    What are you doing for a post workout meal/shake?
    What the hell is "Italian Wedding Soup"?
    I would add an other meal in there!

Thanks for the input all, I've heard different opinions about calories so I'll do some more reading. I should have put that the Italian Wedding Soup has lean beef and carbs as that is what mattered. I am going to add another meal to split up meal 5 and work on my PWO meal.

Day 3 and feeling great, workout was awesome, other than my ass which is still mildly sore and it was a back squat day. I'm finding it somewhat difficult to consume so much food, I feel like I'm constantly eating. I don't think I could consume much more than 4000 Cal in a day on a regular basis. I also realized quickly that although I was in decent shape, my previous diet sucked for lifting. I should've read more in the diet section before starting but I am fixing that. My advice to those thinking of a first cycle (obviously I'm a novice) is to make sure you have a complete understanding of the diet needed and make sure you will be commited to sticking to it. It's one thing to write down the macros you need (which is good) and another thing to make a plan and execute it so you actually get what you need, when you need it.

Tone Da Bone is offline New Member
    In what way are you finding it hard to maintain your diet? Are you just not hungry enough to eat all that food or is it a matter of actually having the time to sit down and eat 6 times a day?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Bro, eating way above 3500 calories/ed is good for maybe a week or 2 but longer than that is stupid. You will get fat. Eat 500 calories beyond your maintenance needs and keep a light cardio regiment. Another way to look at bulking is to eat the amount of calories needed to maintain +10lbs from your current weight. Then when you reach that goal you can evaluate your caloric needs by your fat/lbm gains.

You need to spend some time working on your diet. Like said above, you should get in another meal. Forget depending on whey shakes for meals, except pwo, and drop the toast. Toast is nothing but burnt sugar. Check out the diet forum. Good luck.

Bone -
    I think the diet part required more planning than I anticipated, but I will do it, just relating my experience as new people may be interested. I need to eat two meals at work and fit in two in the evening but I can't eat for 2-3 hrs. before bed due to acid reflux. Also, I go to night school (2 nights) so eating two meals in the evening on those nights requires further planning.

Johnny too small
    Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. I calculated my caloric needs at 3200/day and I'm eating 3700 so I think I'm on target in that regard. I mentioned 4000 because I've seen some mention of extremely high calorie diets. I'll fix the other stuff in my diet.

Day 4 - Second injection, no problem. The first injection has a lump, my wife is in the medical field so we're keeping an eye on it to make sure it's not infected. Cardio only today, weight is coming on quickly already.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Looks good eat eat eat

Day 5 - Coming off a cardio day, felt great and killed my workout, moved up on everything. Eating like crazy but I'm still surprised how much weight I've put on already, probably a fair amount of water weight. Day 1 - 177 lbs. Day 5 - 182 lbs. I was 171 back in Feb. after some time off due to a shoulder injury.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Keep up the good work

Day 6 - Well yesterday did not go well, I did have an infection from my first stick. Went to urgent care told the truth, no lecture, got my antibiotics. before I knew about the infection I did lunges, which unfortunately spread the infection. My lower back is sore and I have to lay off legs for a few days, not a good way to start a cycle. I'd advice everyone to be vigilant when doing an injection. I'm bummed but I've got to take care of it and move on. I'm pretty sure what I did was wash the site and then dry it with a hand towel which probably had something on it. Second injection site seems to be fine, minor soreness. Suppose to inject on Sat, what should I do if the swelling isn't completely gone?

SuperK is offline Associate Member
    I would not use that injection site again until it was completely healed. You have many other sites to choose from such as 2 delts, another quad, and 2 glutes. I personally only use the delts and quads which allows me to effectively pull back on the plunger and check the syringe for blood before injecting.

PS. ALWAYS clean the injection site (and the top of the vial before inserting the needle) with an alcohol prep pad. These pads are individually wrapped and can be purchased at any pharmacy for cheap. Never use a hand towel on the injection site before injecting. Having said that, are sure it's not your gear that caused the infection?

I'm not positive but I think the gear is legit. My second injection went fine and is hardly even sore. I will use your suggestion on the injection sites and I will use the alcohol prep pads from now on, lesson learned.

Day 7 - The infection is already feeling much better, caught it before it got too out of hand. Workouts are great, feels like I can push through stuff I couldn't before. I'm getting some soreness, I guess it's due to the increase in weights. No side effects at all so far (other than the infection). Wife says I look thicker overall and that's how I feel. I will do injection #3 tomorrow in my quad.

serapis is offline New Member
    Not trying to flame, but you look like you need to lift weights for a while without gear for a good while. I'm new to this forum but not to lifting. I've never done a cycle before but that's why I started looking here, to get research for my 1st cycle. Good luck.

Day 9 - Did a quad injection yesterday and it was actually almost painless. It's a little sore today but I did legs and it didn't affect my workout. Planning and preparing food today for the upcoming week.

Day 10 - Quad was sore today. Workout went great, moved up on all chest exercises. Weight gain has slowed but I'm at 184. Got all the food I need for this week so the diet will be good.

Day 11 - Quad is still sore, maybe because I'm new to the stuff. I'm not sure how people do cardio? I tried to play ball but I could hardly run.

Day 12 - Can't even do legs today because my Quad is so swollen (from 4 days ago). Switching my off day to today so I can hopefully do legs tomorrow. Injected my delt last night, injection was virtually painless again, hope it doesn't swell. Weighed in at 186, weights are great but the injection swelling is rough. Love the results.

Day 13 - Worked out my legs even though the quad is still swollen, moved up on squats. So far first delt injection is sore but not swollen, we'll see what happens.

Day 14 - Quad is finally feeling better. Did chest, tris and abs today, upped the weight as usual, went great. Flat Bench 195x6 4 sets Decline 185X6. Did another Delt injection last night, it was a little early but I have a business trip. First Delt injection is not giving me any problems, thank god.

Day 15 - Traveling for work, brought my protein & wms, sent dbol by UPS to my hotel, no problem. Arms pump was crazy today. Hard to eat perfectly in downtown DC, no fridge in room. Delt injection spots are feeling pretty good.

Day 16 - Killed my legs today, felt great, looking forward to getting home for a weigh in, hoping for 190 or close to it.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Nice brother keep up the great work!

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    looking good stay motivated.

Day 18 - Thanks Dupa and Pewn. Weighed in at 189 and I'm definitely thicker all around. Benched 215x5 and 205x6, up quite a bit from my starting point. No acne but seems like my nipples are a little sensitive, no lumps of any kind but I'll keep an eye on it. I'm going to inject my glut as the first spot to get a second injection, hope it gets easier. Seems like no matter where I inject, my body reacts and it swells after 3-4 days. The injection itself is no problem, it's the after effects.

Day 19 - Glut injection last night was no problem, we'll see if it reacts the same the second time around. Traveling again this weekend but this time for fun.

Day 25 - Didn't have much internet access while traveling. Glut injections were less irritating this time but still resulted in some swelling. Weight is at 193, up 16 pounds from the start (I actually weighed 177 on day 1). Benched 225x3 today, new personal best. I will take some pictures this weekend as I will be at 4 weeks and I will be done with the dbol .

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WiBballer View Post
    Day 25 - Didn't have much internet access while traveling. Glut injections were less irritating this time but still resulted in some swelling. Weight is at 193, up 16 pounds from the start (I actually weighed 177 on day 1). Benched 225x3 today, new personal best. I will take some pictures this weekend as I will be at 4 weeks and I will be done with the dbol.
    i'll be waiting for those pics... best of luck in your cycle

Obro is offline Associate Member
    Yup - Looking fwd to the pics too - Nice gain so far mate.

4 Week Pics

Day 30 - Okay, here are my pics after 4 weeks. I'm done with the dbol , I found it to be very effective as a kick start. My weight gain has slowed but that's fine as I gained quite a bit in a short amount of time.

Gear - Dbol was great! Test E made me swell up at first but my body seems to be adapting now as I didn't have any swelling with my last delt shot. The initial swelling made it so I couldn't do my aerobic workouts which probably lead to a little more weight gain than needed. I adjusted my calories after realizing my activity level was lower than planned.

Workouts - Unbelieveable, I love working out and hitting personal bests on a regular basis. I look forward to working out and sticking to my plan.

Diet - So important and the place I had the most to learn. I know the knowledge I'm gaining will lead to lifelong changes in this area. I'm not perfect but I'm waaaaay better than I was before. I'm taking WMS and then Whey protein shakes after my workout.

I'll probably won't post daily anymore as it will make this log too boring. I wanted someone new to get an idea of what it was like on a daily basis during the first few weeks. Thanks to all for the comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-4weeks1.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-4weeks2.jpg   WiBballer 1st Cycle Test E Dbol Age 39 w/pics-4weeks3.jpg  

Day 33 - The weight gain has stalled out but I think it might be partially to do with the end of the dbol and loosing some water weight. Strength is still good, had a great chest, tri's and abs workout. Shots are so much better now, no swelling.

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Looking good bro, keep us posted. You ink is bad ass too. Is Erin your girl, mother or daughter?

Day 35 - Today was an off day, did some cardio and abs. I'm so glad the shots are not making me swell up anymore, I actually played some basketball the other day. Legs tomorrow, Looking forward to it.

TJM - Thanks and actually I'm Erin (Irish name).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information