Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ridedivefx is offline Associate Member

Liquid Clen/IGF1 Diary - 2weeks

I have learned so much from this forum so I decided to give something back

Day 1 - post 1

Today is the first day I took liquid Clen and 2nd day of IGF. I took 50mcg after breakfast and plan to increase it per perfectbeast2001 protocol. I did not feel any sides yet (5 hrs after). Yesterday I shot 60mcg of IGF and plan to do that for 3weeks.

Will be hitting the gym hard today.

so far no cramps but I guess its too early.

Also I used a slin pin to measure the dosage perfectly, there is a huge error factor when using the dropper the clen came with. Mine is dosed at 100mcg/ml and is from a research lab.

For those living in Canada I ordered from US and got mine with no issues.

Day 1 - post 2

Just got back from a work out. This maybe a placebo effect but I had tons of energy and had a good intense work out. No cramps or pains or shaking - still too early or a low dose.

Shot IGF at 60mcg right after workout in the triceps

Tomorrow I up the dose 70mcg and lets see what it brings

heavyquestions is offline Junior Member
    Good luck brotha, going to be checking this one. Expecting my pill clen in the next few days and I'll probably keep a log and just post one big one.

Dont forget the updates! Whats your measurements now? (waist and stuff) and current bf?

Quote Originally Posted by heavyquestions View Post
    Good luck brotha, going to be checking this one. Expecting my pill clen in the next few days and I'll probably keep a log and just post one big one.

Dont forget the updates! Whats your measurements now? (waist and stuff) and current bf?
    DAY 2 - Post 1

I am 5'6 around 167lbs +/-,
    35" waist on the fattest part (which is where all my body fat is)
    arms: 16.5"
    BF - 14-15% speculative - I can clearly see my top four abs and part of bottom 2 which is where my abdomen fat starts. I have very little fat the rest of the body

Clen Dosage: 80mcg upped from 50mcg.

Later today I will train my back and do 40-45 min cardio (jump rope). Unless my partner calls we will go play squash. I play squash for approx 2 hrs with an avg HB of 185+. Most of the rallies my HB is in the 195 area. Not sure if this helps in fat loss or muscle loss becasue many places I have read to be in a lower target zone to target the fat. That for me is just too boring.

Will update later if I feel any sides

can4521 is offline New Member
    good log, doing something similar myself soon.
    Im no expert on the matter, but It might be advisable to avoid HIIT training (hi intensity interval training) while on clen , since it is a stimulant -- it may be dangerous (like i said, im no expert though) anyone else have input on this?

Day 2 - Post 2

60mcg of IGF right after the work out in shoulders

So no sides yet...I had a minor head ache in the afternoon after about a few hours of the clen dosage but nothing really after that

My squash did not come through so I worked out my back for 40-45mins and did aerobics for about 35 mins - jump rope. I must say i did not have that energy in the workout. I had to push myself. Maybe I was just out of it.

I take 2 scoops of ON protien in water right after workout with the IGF pin and then after some time will have some rice. I take 3g of Vitamin C spread though out the day and L-Arginine before going to bed on an empty stomach

Well nothing extra-ordinary a typical day and a typical workout.

Tomorrow I will be playing squash and no weights...I will wear a chest strap to give you all an idea on how much calories you can burn in a game.

later

Good deal man. You going to show bf and weight results at the end of every week?

Good deal man. You going to show bf and weight results at the end of every week?
    Sure Bro...my current body fat is 14.5% using handheld omron fat analyzer. Will use that at day 7 and at day 14 and we will see if Clen is for me or not

You can run it continously if you take benadryl on 3 week cycles (week 3, week 6) although Ive read not to do a cycle of clen longer than 8 weeks. Plus I usually take something to help me sleep soundly through the night since I travel all the time for work, so that helps if you have insomnia issues.

You notice any changes yet?

You can run it continously if you take benadryl on 3 week cycles (week 3, week 6) although Ive read not to do a cycle of clen longer than 8 weeks. Plus I usually take something to help me sleep soundly through the night since I travel all the time for work, so that helps if you have insomnia issues.

You notice any changes yet?
    Day 3 - Post 1

Not to sure about Benadryll, I will see how Clen works for me, I would prefer to go off it for 2 weeks and start again after 2 weeks.

Well Yesterday I had the most horrible night - a head ache form hell and insomnia even though I took the clen in the morning. I usually get headaches so clen might have just made it worse and for the insomnia I am guessing is because I worked out too close to bed time. I usually do this but never had the insomnia effect before except if I have taken an ECA stack within 6 hrs of bedtime. I had to take 2 Excedrine migrane to control the headache

I shot IGF1 60mcg in shoulders even though I did back and jump rope. Jump rope really works your shoulders too, so I figure pinning there would be OK

This morning I did not take any clen yet, since I don't do a heavy BF, just 2 protein scoops in Water. I will take my Clen after lunch and will play squash today (heavy aerobics)

later

*mark* is offline Junior Member
    igf, like insulin ? Thats a bold move dude. Youve probably heard it before but that shit is pretty dangerous, but i hear the results are bad ass.

how much did that shit run you?

Quote Originally Posted by *mark* View Post
    how much did that shit run you?
    Day 3 - Post 2

No price discussion on the board - Rules. if thats what you are asking here

I just took 80mcg of Clen after lunch and nothing extra ordinary happened yet.

looking forward to see how this effects my games tonight

Day 3 - Post 3

4 hrs after taking Clen and I can feel something different, hard to explain but some uneasiness, minor shaking through out the body - not constant and not heavy shake and something I can control if I change my position or move... really different feeling....might be a good thing at least I know Clen is working

Hope the shaking does not interfere with the game tonight

my bad

Quote Originally Posted by *mark* View Post
    my bad
    Day 3 - Post 4

No Prob bro

Update: Today was the most amazing squash game in a long time. I had load of energy which was not dieing down. My partner was exhausted but not me

Anyways..

Played: 1:15
    Cal burned: whopping 2300
    Avg HB: 175

Will not pin IGF today. Wil take a protien drink with some carbs and call it a night.

Tomorrow I do Legs

later

Day 4 - Post 1

Upped the dosage to 100mcg

I just feel I have more energy through out the day and a more pumped feel

any noticeable changes yet?

any noticeable changes yet?
    Day 4 - Post 2

Nothing in numbers but my gf says she sees some toneness. My upper midsection has gone a tiny bit leaner but the number dont say anything on the lower section. My number i mean my waist is still the same at 35"

Todays workout was a drag. Again I had to push myself but i did it.

Tomorrow looking forward to chest.

I might been using the benadryll method and extend the Clen use...if I don't see anything in 2 weeks...

later
    Last edited by ridedivefx; 02-26-2008 at 11:48 PM.

Everything Ive read says you can do a cycle of Clen if you use Benadryl every third week (week 3 and week 6) for a solid week to clean your beta receptors. 8 weeks of clen plus clean diet and great PT regime should mean considerable fat loss. Expecting my clen any day now. Following your log with great interest bro, keep it up

roidboyjnr is offline Junior Member
    awsome log so far champ, did you have a diet cal amount in at all, what basic stuff are you eating?
    also are you doing AM cardio at all ?

Everything Ive read says you can do a cycle of Clen if you use Benadryl every third week (week 3 and week 6) for a solid week to clean your beta receptors. 8 weeks of clen plus clean diet and great PT regime should mean considerable fat loss. Expecting my clen any day now. Following your log with great interest bro, keep it up
    Day 5 - Post 1

True that bro...I have read the same thing many places...including the CLEN FAQ by beast. I am more and more thinking to take the Benadryl and go beyond 2 weeks to maybe 6 or even 8

And appreciate your interests, hope all this helps y'all out.

Also see if you can start a log too, I would like to keep up with your progress too.

Quote Originally Posted by roidboyjnr View Post
    awsome log so far champ, did you have a diet cal amount in at all, what basic stuff are you eating?
    also are you doing AM cardio at all ?
    Day 5 - Post 2

Thanks a bunch bro...

I have a rough estimate of my cals but no, not writing things down. I usually keep a very detailed log of what goes in me when I am bulking to keep the ratios in check.

But here I am trying to eat mostly Protien and not too many cals. I approximately get 4 - ON whey protein in (each at 50g), I will eat 3-4eggs with 4 slices of whole wheat bread. And a more than OK lunch - more carbs for eg Rice...and then eat around 6-7pm a meal with pro and carb mix but mostly carb. Again my carb intake is moderate and not on the heavy side.

Moderate:- a Plate of rice or 1.5 pita bread with meat or fish

Also I take arginine 10-20g daily and 3g Vitamin C and IGF on workout days

Later

Day 5 - Post 3

Update: 100mcg Clen

Just took 100mcg of Clen after my lunch. I dont think I am going to go any higher than that. At this dose I don't have sides at all so far. Just one day I had very minor shaking and nothing after that. Also I have not yet experienced any cramps

Is this normal for those who had taken Clen before?
    At that dosage should be getting cramps or shaking?
    Should I question the purity/potency of my Clen?

Later
    Last edited by ridedivefx; 02-27-2008 at 05:00 PM.

Another Q:

Is taking Clen advisable before the workout or after? I take mine around noon but don't hit the gym till 8-9pm....

jond8855 is offline New Member
    Awsome post Im expecting my clen to arrive soon also how long does a bottle last on a normall dosage schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by jond8855 View Post
    Awsome post Im expecting my clen to arrive soon also how long does a bottle last on a normall dosage schedule?
    Forever....it is usually dosed at 100mcg/ml and there are 60ml.

Day 5 - Post 4

Update: Pinned 60mcg IGF

Just got back from a Chest routine, my strength has not gone down even on low cals. Could be the IGF. My 1 rep max is 225 (Clean rep) and today I did 2 of those.

My weight has not changed but I dont see that as a down side since it could be the igf and maybe an ever so slight muscle gain. Over all I feel stronger after the warmup sets but is still a drag to go to the gym

Later

do you notice any leaning down?

Take it after your workout so it doesnt affect your breathing/form

dtnosk66 is offline New Member
    ive been taking clen 40, 60,80,100,120x6 days and nothing. Ive been taking benydral 50mg each night is that maybe why

do you notice any leaning down?

Take it after your workout so it doesnt affect your breathing/form
    Day 6 - Post 1

Nothing man - I am not sure what I am doing wrong or unless Clen just does not work on some people....

Should I go down to just 2 meals a day lol

anyways I want to continue this or 2 weeks and will access then my stats

Should I do am aerobics before breakfast and then hit the gym at night? I would def be injuring my self then

I am not sure what else to do to get leaner...So far I am not that very impressed with clen but that might chnage in the next week, we will see

Later

p.s OH the update

took 100mcg today and could not workout or do aerobics since I went to see the oilers game.

Go OILERS Go - beat the LA kings

Day 7 - Post 1

NOT TRUE...just measuring my gut today it seems I lost a little over 1/2" on my waist. I will weigh my self today at the gym and give an update.

I guess my expectations were a whole lot more but then again this is not a miracle drug and nothing really is

Today is Back and aerobics
    Last edited by ridedivefx; 02-29-2008 at 03:21 PM.

Well while on clen since its a muscle preserver too, I'd up my cardio to about an hour every day and keep your cals about 75 percent of your BMR.

Dont go to two meals a day, eat 6 small ones about 300 cals each.

Well while on clen since its a muscle preserver too, I'd up my cardio to about an hour every day and keep your cals about 75 percent of your BMR.

Dont go to two meals a day, eat 6 small ones about 300 cals each.
    Day 7 - Post 2

An hour every day of aerobics exclusive in addition to weight training?

Update:
    Clen - 100mcg
    IGF - 60mcg

Had guest over today so only could get a measly 1/2 jump rope session mixed with push ups in. Burned 500+ cals

Tomorrow I play squash again and looking forward to burning 2000+ cals

Later

Im going to do an hour of some type of cardio a day in addition to training one body part a week with resistance.

Im going to do an hour of some type of cardio a day in addition to training one body part a week with resistance.
    Day 8 - Post 1

Kewl man thats waht I will do, I will update this log daily for this week and then update it Weekly with the results

Also with the 2 weeks left I will try the sling shot training program too...the prime time is also a 2 week period which works out great

Hitting the gym right now and squash in the evening will update after the game

Later guys

can we get before and after pics and how many inches you've lost off your waist thus far?

can we get before and after pics and how many inches you've lost off your waist thus far?

I do not have a before pic which I should have taken. I usually like to go by how look in the mirror. I can def put and after pic when 14 days are up. And I will hunt for an old before pic with approx the same amount of fat as when I started this cycle

Day 8 - Post 2

Squash: Cals burned 3000+

Was tired through out the game, maybe becasue of restricted cals.

Anyways I think Clen is working, I def feel toned compared to 8 days ago. I have lost 4lbs. But my strength as not been effected and again this could becasue of IGF. I still can bench 225 (1 rep max clean).

In the gym you can def tell the difference when you muscles are pumped....

Later

Very nice. Keep it up with the posts, looking forward to pix.

roidboyjnr is offline Junior Member
    yeah rid keep em comin dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information