nygsxr1000 is offline Junior Member

1st Clen only cutter(first time)

28 yrs old.....clean diet...4 day in gym pretty consistently...going to do 6 weeks of clen cutter...doing it according to beast log.....with benadryl in week 3 and 6.....first day and feel a little jittery...got clen from the "guys"....

i am 5'10" 197 and i think i am in the high teens with body fat....going to get an exact amount today....looking to lose 10 lbs without losing too much muscle....here is a pic of me today...if anyone has opinion on body fat feel free to voice opinion...did a 12 week cycle of cyp(500mg/wk) with great results but i havent kicked the acne since the year and half since i did it.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st Clen only cutter(first time)-picture-076.jpg  

TexasX is offline Junior Member
    Keep us posted with weekly pics, good luck.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    Diff post more pics, work hard.

High-roller is offline Member
    dude keep us posted, I am waiting for my clen , But I have started my cutting by just eating and pumping mad iron and tread.

So let us know!
    Peace

nygsxr1000 is offline Junior Member
    hopefully not anxiety!!!.........lol

first day did 40mcgs 20am/20lunch

terrible work out....very tired and short of breath....face was very flush and i felt significantly warmer....left thermometer at office so didnt know exact temp....all around bad workout,but here i go today again and i will let u know how it goes

workout= back and tri's
    weighted pullups 3x10
    lat pulldowns 3x4
    seated rows 3x4
    (some excersise i dont know the name of...lol...its for lats....use lat pulldown bar while standing up with arms extended) 3x3

3 excersises for tri's 3x4

can4521 is offline New Member
    It's definitely the clen bro
    be careful taking clen RIGHT before a workout, it can really screw up your breathing (like you noticed) and pretty much ruin your workout. Ive had it happen to me before. also make sure you're supplementing enough taurine while youre on the clen, ive also had to leave the gym because of a bad bad cramp, not fun

rmcfar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nygsxr1000 View Post
    (some excersise i dont know the name of...lol...its for lats....use lat pulldown bar while standing up with arms extended) 3x3
    straight arm lat pulldowns.....pretty self explanatory i suppose

the benadryl is great you can really notice it revive the clen . keep it up man

Thread Information