Alberto305 is offline Banned

Arrow I started 1st cycle of Deca/Test-24/M

Hey whats up. I'm a 23 year old latin guy in Miami. I started my 1st cycle last week. I'm doing 250mg (1cc) Test on Mondays and 250mg (1cc) of Deca on Thursdays. I'm working out Monday through Friday (sometimes Saturday) for about 2 hours. I do about 45 minutes to an hour of cardio and the rest in training. My goals are to burn fat and gain muscle and definition. I've never really been the work out gym sort of guy but I have lots of friends who have done cycles and also have helped me in training. I'm new to this site and wanted to post to maybe make some friends who can give me advice. Sometimes I find myself so confused and nagivating through this site is not so easy (for me at least). My status current are 5'8 about 180. My first cycle so far has been going great. I've been on a very strick diet. Lots of protien and hardly no carbs. Just eating all the right ones. My body and face are changing a lot. My back is very tight. You hardly can pinch the skin on it. Also my chest is becoming very defined and also completely changed shape. My arms have been a little difficult to build because I have no muscle in them prior to starting this cycle but the are def growing. I am starting to look a little cut up. I will be posting before and after pics soon. I started taking pics a few weeks back. Anyhow. I'm just goign to try and document my cycle for any new-b's and amatures like me. Like I said...any advice or even push would be awesome. I'm literally trying to do this and figure it out on my own.

Thanks!

Alberto (Miami, Florida)

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Glad it's going well. You state you had "no muscle" in your arms prior to your cycle, which unfortunately makes it evident you should not be cycling at all, regardless, good luck.
    What is your pct?

Alberto305 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Glad it's going well. You state you had "no muscle" in your arms prior to your cycle, which unfortunately makes it evident you should not be cycling at all, regardless, good luck.
    What is your pct?

I'm sorry what is PCT? Actually I do have muscle now. I said I didn't before.

cubanlifeguard is offline New Member

Sup Alberto305

Sup Al , I'm starting out and been researching for a bit thought of doing a cycle like yours, I'm here in Miami as well , so I'm interested on your results. I had a couple of questions, if you can shoot me an email to [email protected]

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto305 View Post
    I'm sorry what is PCT? Actually I do have muscle now. I said I didn't before.
    Not what Big wanted to read at all. you started a cycle without even knowing what a POST CYCLE THERAPY is???

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Quote Originally Posted by cubanlifeguard View Post
    Sup Al , I'm starting out and been researching for a bit thought of doing a cycle like yours, I'm here in Miami as well , so I'm interested on your results. I had a couple of questions, if you can shoot me an email to [email protected]
    hope this is not a source fishing, in this case this would be the worst way to start to post here.

CL

cubanlifeguard is offline New Member
    Not at all, i Already have most of my gear

Thread Information