Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Obro is offline Associate Member

Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log

Yes I know I said I would add test to my next cycle but some overseas work commitments have come up so I only have 4 weeks and I can't take any gear with me.

So another 4 week Dbol cycle it is. It worked quite well last time so I'm hoping to get the same results again.

I started today with 30mgs but I might up that to 40 if I feel like it.

I've just had a holiday and only managed to get one workout in the last 10 days and I've lost a little muscle I think but I did Shoulders Chest & Tri's today and the strength was there with shoulders and tri's but down on the chest.

Got my chest waxed after all the comments on my posted pic's. I really don't like it but I hope it's going to grow on me (sorry for the pun).

I'll post some new before pics tomorrow or Sunday.

Stats:
    38 y/o
    5.6"
    68.4kgs (150lbs)
    12% BF

Right Bi 14.9"
    Left Bi 14.8"
    Right forearm 12.2"
    Left forearm 12"
    Chest relaxed 38"
    Stomach hanging relaxed, around the bellybutton 34" Time to lose the beer belly.

Lifting on and off for 20 years but only got back into it about 10 months ago and did the 1st Dbol cycle in Jan.

I scored some decca but I'll save that for when I have time for a 12+ week cycle and I'll try to get hold of some Test E.

I'll keep y'all updated.
    Last edited by Obro; 04-11-2008 at 07:33 PM.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    how much did you gain on your last cycle and how did you end up keeping after pct

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    how much did you gain on your last cycle and how did you end up keeping after pct
    Hi Shurik,
    5kgs or 11Lbs. I kept it all 2 months after PCT but I think I've lost about 1kg in the last month. Lost 1/2 and inch from my arms. Ther results are fully detailed under the thread 'obros dbol only cycle with minimal pct' or something like that. There's heaps of pics there.

Pics from today

Hi Guys,
    These were taken after a back & Bi's workout this morning. This is only day 2 of my cycle so I'm not feeling any benefit as yet. I'm happy with the photos though because I thought I was looking a liitle fat around the waist and smaller on top but the photo's contradict that. I can see the difference in my traps since getting the heavier weights about 3 weeks ago, despite the holiday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01534-edited.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01535.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01536.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01537-edited.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01540-edited.jpg  

Abs

Waxed Abs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-dsc01539-edited.jpg  

Just weighed myself. 67.4kgs. 1kg down from yesterday - WTF?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Hi bro. You stopped your drinks? Maybe that's the reason for weight losing. And I notice your bf went down from last pics...I'll follow your progress. Good luck!!

CL

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    Hi bro. You stopped your drinks? Maybe that's the reason for weight losing. And I notice your bf went down from last pics...I'll follow your progress. Good luck!!

CL
    Thanks dude, yep I'm fully off the beer now so that could be the reason.

Just Abs today:

3 x 25 crunches
    2 x weighted leg raises
    2 x db side pulls
    2 x 100 broomstics

Fkn hot this morning. 34 deg at 9am.

Upping to 40mgs today.

Thirsty as a horse and a little cranky but doing well not showing it.

Thai New Year so we're all off for some waterfights. 14 of us in my pick up. Madness.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obro View Post
    Just Abs today:

3 x 25 crunches
    2 x weighted leg raises
    2 x db side pulls
    2 x 100 broomstics

Fkn hot this morning. 34 deg at 9am.

Upping to 40mgs today.

Thirsty as a horse and a little cranky but doing well not showing it.

Thai New Year so we're all off for some waterfights. 14 of us in my pick up. Madness.
    Looking good bro! I'm alittle pissed about the Thai new year, I just placed an order, come to find out it's the New year over there, I have to wait an extra week so my guy to send it out...damn oh well

Weight's back up to 68.7kgs (phew) Hungry as hell every 2 hours and drinking more water in a day than I did in a whole weekends raving, (back in the day). Crazy thirsty.

Shoulders Chest Tri's today. Trained a little heavier than usual and got a pretty good pump. I was pleased when I checked the mirror afterwards. I should have taken the photos today instead of yesterday. Bit more vascular than recently too.

Of to BKK for 3 days tmrw. At least I know I'll have no problem finding a gym on this trip. Probably have tomorrow off though because it's a long drive.

Wow !
    Not been in a real gym for years. FAR OUT. Tried Fitness First at the Landmark hotel but they wanted 1570 THB for 2 days so I trotted off to True Fitness click or two along the road. 1000 for 2 days. Still expensive but worth every penny.
    I've never seen so many machines. They could have kitted out 15 seperate gyms with all the suff there. There must have been 15 different machines just for delts and about 30 just for the back. Great free weights too. I really never knew what I was missing.
    I've had two fantastic workouts in 2 days and the D'Bol has really kicked in. Super pump. Big veins. Looking in the mirror thinking YEEEEEFKINHAAAA.
    LOVE IT!

I'm glad you found you right way bro.
    Where I live there are almost only small and poor-equipped gym, I have to drive for miles to find an acceptable place where to train properly...

Hi Chuckie,

Yes but unfortunatley it was only for 2 days. After a long drive today I'll be back home with my home gym equip.

I need some advice. I've got all my gear for my next cycle but I wanted to know what an injection felt like so I shot 250mgs of test yesterday but I cut my finger snapping open the vail? I'm sure that's not what's meant to happen? Am I doing something simply wrong or what? Injection was not sore at all. Very easy and not hurting at all this morning.

Hi Chuckie,

Yes but unfortunatley it was only for 2 days. After a long drive today I'll be back home with my home gym equip.

I need some advice. I've got all my gear for my next cycle but I wanted to know what an injection felt like so I shot 250mgs of test yesterday but I cut my finger snapping open the vail? I'm sure that's not what's meant to happen? Am I doing something simply wrong or what? Injection was not sore at all. Very easy and not hurting at all this morning.
    wrap the amp with a towl or paper towl, then snap off the top, this way you won't cut yourself...
    search on youtube for opening and drawing an amp, there are instructional videos

Kool, Thanks Aaron.

Rest day yesterday with the long drive.

Did back and Bi's today but my heart was not really in it and I felt weak. Did a PB of 8 x 11.5kgs weighted chins and added 8kgs to my BB Shrugs, up to 88kgs for 12 x 3 sets so that was good but nowhere near the buzz I got in the Gym in BKK. Wish I had a mirror in the home gym. Maybe should have had another rest day but I was keen to get into it so.....

Weighed in at 70.1kgs yesterday so that's 3 or 4 lb up on my starting weight 7 days before.

Measured my right bi after the workout just because it was looking bigger than normal and sure enough it popped up at 16". That's 1.1" in a week. Biggest of my life.

Probably post more pics in a week or so unless I get a good pump sooner and I think it'll show progress.
    Last edited by Obro; 04-18-2008 at 11:57 PM.

Rest day yesterday with the long drive.

Did back and Bi's today but my heart was not really in it and I felt weak. Did a PB of 8 x 11.5kgs weighted chins and added 8kgs to my BB Shrugs, up to 88kgs for 12 x 3 sets so that was good but nowhere near the buzz I got in the Gym in BKK. Wish I had a mirror in the home gym. Maybe should have had another rest day but I was keen to get into it so.....

Weighed in at 70.1kgs yesterday so that's 3 or 4 lb up on my starting weight 7 days before.

Measured my right bi after the workout just because it was looking bigger than normal and sure enough it popped up at 16". That's 1.1" in a week. Biggest of my life.

Probably post more pics in a week or so unless I get a good pump sooner and I think it'll show progress.
    congrats so far obro!
    just curious, where are you from originally?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    congrats so far obro!
    just curious, where are you from originally?
    Bonnie Scotland

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I've always been intrigued by small short cycles.
    Please keep us updated.
    THanks for sharing your cycle results with us!!!!

Thanks Juicy_B.

Just an easy day today - Usual abs routine then 25min cardio in the pool.

Today was the best swimming session I've had. Faster laps and very fast recovery. Must be the higher red blood cell count from the Dbol . Felt awesome. Only did 250m of interval laps because the kids kept calling me to go and play with them in the small pool.

Weighed in at 73.3kgs today - Unreal - 3ks in 2 days.

I've not taken Zinc and Magnesium for a couple of weeks but I got back on it last night. Great nights sleep and I'd forgotten how intense and real the dreams are. Looking forward to bed time tonight.

No sides so far. Last time my scalp was really itchy but this time nothing.
    Last edited by Obro; 04-20-2008 at 06:13 AM.

New Pics

Shoulders Chest Tri's today. 10 days in (I think)

Heres some new Pics - Carrying a bit of water I think but I've gained a pound a day so that's not unexpected- All comments welcome.

I always liked the B&W. It kind of gives an honest view IMO.

As always, click on the thumb for a better pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-front-traps-colour.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-back-bis-b-w.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-front-b-w.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-back-lats-b-w.jpg   Obro's 2nd Dbol only cycle log-abs-b-w.jpg  

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    your wait looks no where near 34

Quote Originally Posted by 200byjune View Post
    your wait looks no where near 34
    Yeah I'm sucking it in for the poses. It's 34 around the belly button when hanging loose. My hips are just under 32 (just checked).

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ok lol

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    wow, looking good brother.
    I have a question.
    do you find that with short cycles, the "shut-down" is less harsh?
    Or do you feel a shut down at all?

Hi J_B,
    This is only my 2nd Cycle and the 1st was DBol only too so I have no experience with longer cycles.
    After the 1st cycle I tapered down slowly to just 5mg for the last 2 days, the whole taper was about 12 days I think. I never really noticed a shut down that I recall. There may have been 2 or 3 days where I did not have wood in the morning and felt a bit lethargic but otherwise it was great, as best as I remember it.

It looks you are getting a bit of water in your muscles, you looked more ripped in the previous pics bro

CL

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
    It looks you are getting a bit of water in your muscles, you looked more ripped in the previous pics bro

CL
    Hi Chuckie,
    Yes I agree but I like the look for now. Biggest I've ever looked and 7lbs heavier than I've ever been. Lets see what happens after PCT.

the pictures look great Obro!

Thanks Aaron.

I weighed in at 69.9kgs this evening so the 73.3kgs yesterday must have been a glitch in the matrix I thought it was too big a swing up to be true.

Really good back and bi's this morning. Strength and / or reps up 5-10% across the board. Except for BB shrugs which I kept at 88ks for 3x12 because I don't want to go higher until my new belt arrives (not used one for 15 years but things are getting heavy now). Also BB curls, I lowered the weight to concentrate on perfect form.

Added some preacher curls and concentration curls because I felt my usual 5 sets for biceps was not enough. I'm up to 9 sets now and I'll see how I respond. 23 sets now for back and Bi's. I might consider doing arms on a seperate day. I'd appreciate anyones thoughts on that?

Off to the pool for some cardio this arvo. 38 fkin degrees and I'm off the beer so what else is a bloke going to do.

Oh yeah! For those of you who followed my 1st cycle. My wife is now pregnant after 5 months of trying (1 cycle and the recovery time did not help there). So I'm jumping with joy. Obro junior should be with us around xmas if all goes well. I'm having a Protein Shake to celebrate.

congratulations obro!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJM1984 View Post
    congratulations obro!
    Thanks Mate.

Nice easy day today. Just Abs.

Used the wifes stupid Ab King machine today. Not so stupid after all. Really felt it on the decline setting. Never again will I view infomercials with such disdain.

Crunches 3x30
    DB Side pulls 2x15
    weighted leg raise 2x10
    Ab king 3x12
    Broomsticks 2x100

Off for a massage this arvo.

roy26 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats on your progress bro looking good in your pics. Out of intrest pal what pct are you going to be running ather your d-bol only cycle?

Hi Roy thanks mate,
    Same as last time. Clomid e/d 150mg wk1. 100mg wk2, 50mg wk3.
    It was all I needed last time and I'm only doing an additional 10mgs e/d of the dbol so I think it should be enough. I've got some nolva but I hope to save that for my next cycle's PCT. Tried to get Letro just to have handy just in case but no luck so far.

Woohoo - lost an inch off my waist - 33". Beer belly is dissappearing - Feeling more ripped too and the BF calipers read 11%.

Shoulders chest today. Dropped the Tri's and I'll do a seperate arms day on Saturday.

PB of 10 x 40kgs standing military BB today. That's good for me. Thats with my concrete plates that are supposed to weigh 20kgs but I suspect they are more. Must weigh them sometime. I always start with shoulders because thats the bodypart that really makes the first impression IMO.

Focusing on the upper pecs from now on so I moved the incline bench to the start of my chest routine and worked in some incline flies for a good stretch and hopefully stimulate some growth. It was a good workout. Still feel like I wanted to do more but maybe that's a good thing.

I've lost the wife as a spotter after she nearly killed me the other day and today I failed on the bench and had to roll 75kgs down my chest and abs. managed to do it before I passed out. Man I wish I had a training partner. Anyone out there in the Sukhothai area in Thailand wanna come train?

Still no sides. Last time I had sensitive nips into the 1st week but this time nothing at all. Might be because I'm off the beer. I think I read that somewhere.

roy26 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks obro keep up the good work pal

Good Back workout this morning. It's raining so its nice and cool - only 29deg.

Did 3 PB's for 10 reps: Bent over BB Rows, Straight leg deadlifts and BB Shrugs. The shrugs was an accident. I added 2 x 8kg instead of 2 x4kgs. So PB was 8kgs higher (10%) so I'm happy with that.

My 33" waist was short lived because I measured again at the end of yesterday and it was back to 34". Makes sense with all the meals and water I'm drinking. Anyway I can't expect results overnight.

I'm not getting the pumps I used to. I think It's because my diet is 70% protein. I'll try to change that but I'd appreciate anyones thoughts on that. My diet is 100% clean except for a tablespoon of mayo 3 times a week. Plain Rice, Pasta, BBQ chicken, Tuna in Springwater, Boiled eggs, Wholemeal toast with cheese and ham, fruit and veg. Water and 2 small sports drinks a day. It's a wonder my BF is not 7%. But I do have my 3 protein shakes with full milk.

Looking forward to my first arms only workout tomorrow. Be interesting to see what the measurements are afterwards.

Good Arm's workout today. Killed em. 11sets Bi's and 11 for tris.

It was nice focusing just on arms instead of doing bi's after back or tri's after chest. really miss the tricep pushdown machines from the gym. Gonna have to make up something.

Right bi is 16" up 1.1"
    Left bi is 15.5 up 0.7"
    Forearms
    Right 12.75 up 0.55
    Left 12.5 up 0.5

Not had the chance to weigh myself today. Hoping to hit 71kgs from 70.2 two days ago. The scales are outside a little shop in the village 5klm away so I might take the chopper out for a spin later if it's not too hot.

Abs and swimming tomorrow.

Still no sides
    Last edited by Obro; 04-25-2008 at 11:44 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information