TTTT is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down My sustanon only cycle!

Well, I'm approaching my 6th week on my sustanon 250mgs' a week cycle ,and all I have gained so far is water bloat which has caused me to gain about 14 lbs. I hope the muscle starts to come really quick, I only have 3 more weeks left.

Shay-Show is offline New Member
    Please keep updating this topic, I would like to see your results.

Steele is offline Member
    i have used sus only before and i think you could be gaining some good strength and size gains. i think if you keep your carbs moderate and increase your protein intake you should be growing. i did.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    14lbs on 1 sus per week is pretty good gains. sus is best taken at least 2x per week due to fast acting esters. also 9 weeks is short time on sus as it takes 3 weeks for sus to start working espically at that dose

boomer 28 is offline New Member
    Are you sure you didn't purchase Omnadren ? It is a common mistake. I have used sustanon 250 5 different times. Each with the same awesome results. 10 lbs. gain and shredded.With basically boneless skinless diet. Omnadren will cause you to bloat.

maxx is offline New Member
    Originally posted by boomer 28
    Are you sure you didn't purchase Omnadren? It is a common mistake. I have used sustanon 250 5 different times. Each with the same awesome results. 10 lbs. gain and shredded.With basically boneless skinless diet. Omnadren will cause you to bloat.

hey have u noticed any side effects with the use of sustanon ? if there are any sideeffects what can u do to help reduse the risk?

-thanx

boomer 28 is offline New Member
    I lost abit of hair, got angry pretty quick, not to much though, sustanon is my favorite of everything I have done.You could probably take Nolvadex or something, but I never have, I wouldn't worry about anti-estros until your doing some big stacks, just remember to keep your diet clean, SKINLESS BONELSS CHICKEN
    Last edited by boomer 28; 10-20-2002 at 11:21 AM.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    I lost abit of hair, got angry pretty quick, not to much though, sustanon is my favorite of everything I have done.You could probably take Nolvadex or something, but I never have, I wouldn't worry about anti-estros until your doing some big stacks, just remember to keep your diet clean, SKINLESS BONELSS CHICKEN
    always gotta have anti-e's no matter how light your cycle is

maxx is offline New Member
    I just stareted my 1st cycle,

week 1-4 D-bol 30mg/ed
    week 1-6 sustanone 250 500mg/week
    week 1-6 deca 400mg/week

I an not listing all the test recovery and anti-estro stuff. I know I have to take them.

I just wanna know if this will provide good resaults?

thanx

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Cycle is to short.

Run the sus for 8-10 weeks and the same with the deca . Keep the dbol at 4-5 weeks. You will see some amazing results with this. Of course, this is just my opinion because I have never used this cycle. Good luck.

Thread Information