rotunda is offline Junior Member

Important 1st Cycle Q's

Hey guys,

I have a few important q's that I had to ask.

Background: I am roughly 165 lbs and just started working out about 4 months ago after a LONG layoff of 1.5 years. Right now, I am benching a weak 125-130 lbs max. I have gained about 12lbs in the last 3 months through just eating and training.

I was thinking of starting a 10-week cycle of Test Enanthate (400), EQ (400) and D-bol (30 mg daily for 4 weeks). My goal is to gain muscle mass of about 15-20 lbs (and keep them). I also want to stay clear of the acne, bloating, and gyno. I know that it might be a little early to start using gear, but this is the most covenient time for me (won't get caught by employer). I've also heard that since I haven't reached my natural limit, it might be easier to keep the gains.

QUESTIONS
    1) Is it reasonable to think that I can have gains of 15-20 lbs and keep them?
    2) What do I need while on the cycle to prevent bloating and acne? I've been thinking of using Arimidex but it's damn expensive. Otherwise, I can use Nolva throughout the cycle for an anti-e but I've heard that it can limit the gains. I also plan on Clomid after the cycle. For acne, I've heard B5.
    3) If I took out the Test and added Winny instead, how would this effect the gains? It would be a lot cheaper b/c I might not need all the anti-e's and I could forget about the harsh side effects of test.
    4) What is a reasonable amount to pay for the 10 week cycle mentioned at the top?

Thanks to all those who can answer.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    1) Is it reasonable to think that I can have gains of 15-20 lbs and keep them?
    Yes with that Cycle its definatly possible to gain 20 or plus aslong as you keep your diet, training sleep patterns right..

2) What do I need while on the cycle to prevent bloating and acne? I've been thinking of using Arimidex but it's damn expensive. Otherwise, I can use Nolva throughout the cycle for an anti-e but I've heard that it can limit the gains. I also plan on Clomid after the cycle. For acne, I've heard B5.
    Yes Arimidex would be better to use to limit bloat, as yes nolva can reduce gains (but only slightly) but u can use nplva if ya need to.. With the Acne, your running Dbol and Test, so pretty much if youir prone yo acne, your going to get it most likly... I havent used b5 myself, maybe someone else can comment there, You can try washes etc, to limi the problem, or accutane if it really gets bad... But i dont think anything will stop you getting it all together, but it does go away, just takes some time..

3) If I took out the Test and added Winny instead, how would this effect the gains? It would be a lot cheaper b/c I might not need all the anti-e's and I could forget about the harsh side effects of test.
    It would affect the cycle greatly, your gains will be alot less, and you will still need the anti e's, you always need them, particulary seeing your running dbol...

4) What is a reasonable amount to pay for the 10 week cycle mentioned at the top?
    No one can tell you that, Depends on where you are, whether you get it domestic or overseas, and who you know...

Jaguar

Thread Information