logen32 is offline Associate Member

First less traditional cycle

So my first cycle is Test suspension. Got it a year ago, and was about to start then but thankfully i waited for pct cuz i would have been screwed. a year later, i finally found a company that packages actually arrive.

Stats

Height: 6'3.5
    Weight: 235
    Bf:16-17%

So im doing 420mgs a week....60mgs ED split into 2 injections, 12 hours apart.Im on day three, and strength is going up really fast and getting intense pumps. Also taking .25mgs of arimadex ed for bloat.

My diet is a fairly clean bulking diet, 4500 cals. (I cut my injections with b12, and i dont know if its the test or the b12 or the combination of both makes me hungry non-stop)

I have d-bol, was planning on running it at 40mgs Ed but the test alone is doing a great job so im probably gonna leave it out.

There is a little discomfort with injections, but if you doing mind being a pin cushion or a little pain then by all means i would advise test suspension.

So for anyone interested im gonna try to update on a weekly basis.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    ok glad your happy and ya it would be good to throw the dbol in at anytime

logen32 is offline Associate Member
    Well i didn't keep my word with the weekly updated, im on week 4 and probably run out by week 5.

One thing that sucks is that with 2 injections a day that little amount of test thats left at the tip of the syringes will turn into a few injections with some time.

However Iv gotten pretty dam good results. Weight went from 235 to 248 hopping to get to 255 by week 5. Strength went through the roof.

I work out in my school gym, where most guys do nothing but bench press and bicep curls and i gotta say it gets a bit awkward when ppl start to stare when ur dead lifting 405 pounds lol

As far as pain it dosnt go away, but you learn to live with it. And all i can say is stay away from the bicep and calves with suspension, thats just a whole new level of pain.

My next cycle will be test prop and Tbol Mid june or being of july. Hopefully prop is a bit less painfull.

And on a last note, i never thought i would say this but i will be glad to see my wood come back to a less active state. The woods just began to get embarrassing, with a pass of a wind i would be able to hold up a tent. I began wearing tight briefs so it wouldn't be that obvious, then again the girlfriend didn't complain. :P

Thread Information