Ostrich is offline Junior Member

Talking Ostrich - Test/Dbol Cycle

Hey guys, Ive been following everyone elses threads long before I even started. I learned many valuable lessons from you guys and I want to say thanks. Now I want to give you guys an update on my cycle. Tomorrow will complete my fourth week in to a Test C 400mg(1-12) and Dbol 30mg(1-4) cycle. PCT is in place with Clomid/Nolva. For supplements Im taking Protein, NO, and Milk Thistle. Im 30 yrs, training for 4-5yrs not hard, and weigh 233 start and currently 254lbs. Not sure on BF but somewhere arounf 18% would be close when I started. I made some serious self commitments before I started. Got myself a gym partner that used to be on an Olympic powerlifting team. Got my diet straight with Superbeast (thanks a million). I dedicated 60-90min every weekday in the gym.

Heres what I have discovered so far. Strength gains have gone thru the roof. Before my max bench was 205. Now Im doing 225 8x's unassisted. Feel like I could max out around 250. My muscles feel like they want to tear the skin apart. The test makes feel great. No anger whatsoever. The only setback was a sprained L5 disc (probably from doing an incorrect deadlift). Everything else is great. I wish I would have take before pics and measurements. (felt a little self conscious).

I have a few questions:
    1) Im getting stretch marks on my chest by my armpits and on my forearms. Does anyone else have this problem and what can be done?

2) I want to use up my Dbol. I have enough for a 5th week or should I just up the dose to 40mg until its gone?

3) If I were to start measurements what are standard places to measure and flexed or relaxed?

Thanks guys. I cant get over how great this experience is.

PaintPimp is offline Junior Member
    Dude my wife had 2 kids and she has no stretchmarks she would soak herself in shea butter lotion try it out you'll smell good too lol

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i second that dbol i will have enought for a 5th or even a sixth week in mine what is the best way of going about that?

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    You can diff up your dose of Dbol . Most take 50 to 100mg But most say not to use longer than 4 weeks

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ostrich View Post
    Hey guys, Ive been following everyone elses threads long before I even started. I learned many valuable lessons from you guys and I want to say thanks. Now I want to give you guys an update on my cycle. Tomorrow will complete my fourth week in to a Test C 400mg(1-12) and Dbol 30mg(1-4) cycle. PCT is in place with Clomid/Nolva. For supplements Im taking Protein, NO, and Milk Thistle. Im 30 yrs, training for 4-5yrs not hard, and weigh 233 start and currently 254lbs. Not sure on BF but somewhere arounf 18% would be close when I started. I made some serious self commitments before I started. Got myself a gym partner that used to be on an Olympic powerlifting team. Got my diet straight with Superbeast (thanks a million). I dedicated 60-90min every weekday in the gym.

Heres what I have discovered so far. Strength gains have gone thru the roof. Before my max bench was 205. Now Im doing 225 8x's unassisted. Feel like I could max out around 250. My muscles feel like they want to tear the skin apart. The test makes feel great. No anger whatsoever. The only setback was a sprained L5 disc (probably from doing an incorrect deadlift). Everything else is great. I wish I would have take before pics and measurements. (felt a little self conscious).

I have a few questions:
    1) Im getting stretch marks on my chest by my armpits and on my forearms. Does anyone else have this problem and what can be done? not much can be done to stop em but you can slow em down with a vitamin E cream...its cheap and will help reduse the ones you have and stop from getting new ones...
    2) I want to use up my Dbol. I have enough for a 5th week or should I just up the dose to 40mg until its gone? i would just stay at the current dose, but you can up it to like 60mg for a bit longer but dont go over board the risk isnt worth the reward...
    3) If I were to start measurements what are standard places to measure and flexed or relaxed?chest, arms, quads...all relaxed and the one set flexed...

Thanks guys. I cant get over how great this experience is.
    Quote Originally Posted by 92whitelx View Post
    You can diff up your dose of Dbol. Most take 50 to 100mg But most say not to use longer than 4 weeks
    who are you speaking of...100mg of dbol is alot man...i consider myslef an experienced user and i wouldnt do that....60mg is a lot and since it is his first time stay around 40-60mg...please

Thread Information