Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!

TRT/Deca/Drol/SD/Proviron

1-16 Test-E 300mg ew
    1-14 Deca 600mg ew
    1-4 Methyl-V-Test 105mg ed(SD/HD/PP mix in one pill)
    14-18 Drol 50mg ed
    12-18 HCG 100iu eod
    14-18 PGCL 50mcg 3x ed
    PCT
    1-4 Toremofine 75mg ed 1-4
    1-4 Aromasin 25mg ed 1-4
    1-4 Clen 120mcg-180mcg ed 1-4
    1-4 Proviron 25mg ed

I really doubt ill be able to get any pics up but ill try to. Iv never ran a cycle were anthing was higher then my test before. Its a lean bulker, umm... IO weigh in today after cardio at 205lbs and im at about 12-13%bf. Thing that sux is im going to have to go from july12-22were im going to be starved and the only exercise ill be able to get is going to be push-ups n sit-ups and MAYBE a run or 2 because i gota do my 2weeks for the army. I was going to wait till after it was over to start but then i figured if i gota get starved ill be able to keep more if im on then if i was off, so ill take it as it comes. Iv done quite a few cycles using test,tren , drol, dbol , winny, PGCL,T3, CLEN!!!, deca and im sure im leaving something out... I might be doing sum slin in my PCT but i might not... Im doing a half hour of low intensity cardio every morning and lifting 4-6days a week depending on my work times... BTW ihave a buddy thats helping me w/my cycle and my workouts,he is expected to be a pro by the end of nationals this yr,Im learning a lot about the slin/HGH especially from him, im just not sure if im ready to go that far yet...
    Last edited by Schmidty; 04-30-2008 at 12:33 PM.

Didnt get to do any cardio because i had to take my gfs mom to the airport. Hit my chest today and just wasnt feelin it, just one of those days i guess. I hurt my left shoulder again, im hopen the deca will help a little with that in a few weeks.

Flat bench 135lbs 8x1, 225 10x4
    Decline bench 225lbs 12x1, 10x1, 7x1
    Incline DBP 110lbs 2x2, 75lbs 8x3
    Flys 45lbs 12x3
    75 pushups.Im in the army so to be ready for a PT test i keep up on the once or twise a month...

I had to much caffiene b4i lifted and i couldnt stay focused enough to get a good conection w/my chest. Im switching up my routine starting monday. I have legs tommorrow and im looking forword to that...

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    That's a massive cycle.
    Looking forward to see the results.
    Good luck

CL

Hit my legs today and had a good pump in my quads. Weighing in after my WO at 207.5lbs( water im assuming)but im looking more vascular thatnx 2 my oral... For got to bring my log book to the gym and cant remember what i did exactly. Im going back in about 10min to do arms and ill bring my log book and let u know how it goes. Peace!!!

Just got back and done with my WMS/Isolate... Did my arms in good tonight. After warm-up.
    DB Curls 35lbs 15x1, 45lbs 8x1, 55lbs 5x1
    Tri Press 85lbs 10x2, 80lbs 12x1
    Straight Bar Curls 100lbs 4x1, 80lbs 8x1, 50lbs 15x1
    Skull Crushers 100lbs 8x1, 80lbs 12x2
    Cable Press Down 80lbs 1x1(i was spent, so dont make fun) 65lbs 6x1, 40lbs 8x3
    Preacher 100lbs 2x2&1 fat ass negative... Feeling fvckn good!!! On the way home from the gym a girl in the car next to me growled and showed me her"gunz", it was quite nice to have free tickets to her gun show... I am still waiting on my PGCL to come in, if it dont happen im not going to be to upset but it sure is a AMAZING DRUG

I just did my second shot. Workn my back n the morning. Ill let u guys know how it goes...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, piiiiiiiiiiiics!! a cycle like taht youve gotta have some before pics. good luck with it man you should put on some good weight with this one.
    peace
    tank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    dude, piiiiiiiiiiiics!! a cycle like taht youve gotta have some before pics. good luck with it man you should put on some good weight with this one.
    peace
    tank
    doubt ill be able to post them. I dont have a digital camra or how to post them on the internet if i had borrowed a friends... Ill try though. I might be getting a few pics of a up coming concert my friends and i are all going to. As for my WO today it went really well. My buddy was suppose to meet me there by nine in the morning and his fat ass strolls in at 945 asking why i started without him...

Wide grip pull ups-8x1, 10x1, 6x1 with a 5second squeez/pause at the top
    Wide grip lat pull down- 150lbs 12x1, 10x2 long negative at the last rep/set
    Bent over rows-225lbs 4x1, 180lbs 8x2
    Close grip row machine-130lbs 12x3, 100lbs 20x1
    Upper back rows-150lbs 12x1, 120lbs 13x1, 100lbs 15x1 and a drop set by 20lbs from ther till i got to 20lbs.

I got my log book in my car, ill try to get my past few lifts in here for u to see. I have gone up quite a bit n strength4sure and gaine a few pounds 210.7 this morning after i did my legs. Im trying to get this chick at my old job to sell me her slin and shes still debating on it... Im hopen she does because its name brand humalog and that would be the shit!!!

I picked up some humalog from theis chick at my work n im going to try 3iu PWO. I have never used slin before so im pretty excited

Fvck yeah!!! Ijust finished my WO n did my 3iu of slin... Im going to do it after every WO for the next few wks...

I dont get it??? Im down to 204lbs after i sterted the slin but i look so much fuller n im getting more strech marks??? Once again i got my AWO log book n my car. Iv been getting my gf ready to start her cycle and shes lookn good. im deff lookn 4word2 seen what a good var/cln/T3 cycle will do for her...

I seem to be staying around 205-208lbs right now but im looking more n more lean as the times going by. I was on 100mcg ed of T3 n dropd it to 50mcg ed n my friend plced a order for me for 200iu of bluetops HGH. Im really excited about the growth... Im not sure if im gona do 5on2off or 3days per week. I gota talk to a few more people n decide what i thinks the best. came off my oral yesterday n im still feeling good. I might have strainged my left bi doing inclene pres when i pulled the DB up, it feels like i have a splint in thay bone between my bi n tri... I havent been logging my WOs because i been helping my gf but i think shes on her own for most of next week...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats a big cycle dude, I would run PCT for six weeks if I was you

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Thats a big cycle dude, I would run PCT for six weeks if I was you
    I know im going to, n i deff got enough stuff to run it for even longer. The last two weeks are gona be a lower dose though

I just got home from picking up 8amps of my PGCL at 300mcg per amp... Im gona start it monday or tuesday. And i got 2ml of insulin ... Il actually be logging again starting tommorow.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    what is PGCL?? ive been on this site for along time and haven't ever heard of it or seen it any threads..so what is this shiit??

Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    what is PGCL?? ive been on this site for along time and haven't ever heard of it or seen it any threads..so what is this shiit??
    its a miracle drug. Check out Tais or Georges log of it n the steroids questions n answers...

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    I'm confused. How come you have ran so many different drugs and your doing such a heavy cycle and you weigh 205?

Quote Originally Posted by ironaddict69 View Post
    I'm confused. How come you have ran so many different drugs and your doing such a heavy cycle and you weigh 205?
    Lots of short cycles so i had a chance to try different aas. When u say such high doses of many compunds are u talking about the methyl-v-test. If u are its because the toxic level of mixing orals is BS IMO, it is no more toxic to run 100mg of drol then 50mg winny and 50mg dbol together. My doses arent that high compared to that many peoples cycles, its less then 900mg total per week of injectables and i say less because the deconate ester is fvckn huge and takes up wuite a bit of room.
    Last edited by Schmidty; 05-29-2008 at 01:03 AM.

hdrider135 is offline Banned
    why only 300mg of test?

Quote Originally Posted by hdrider135 View Post
    why only 300mg of test?
    I dont really like the way test bloats me up and i wanted to see how much deca can do...

Thread Information