RyanRude is offline New Member

First Cycle for a 30 Year Old! Need Help Guys

As youve allready read, I'm 30, I'm 5'11, 240 , over 20% bf but to be honest i don't care right now, i could loose a few pounds but not interested in doing so at the moment. I'm a pretty big dood obviously, worked out in my early 20's until it became much harder to put on any mass. I'm top heavy, big chest, etc but i want to step it up a notch. Ive never touched the juice but I'm finally ready to give it a go. I'm obsessed with being bigger and at 30, you just don't build muslce like when you are young. SO my question is this... One compund or multiple??? Keep in m ind that I'm not gonna be juicing for years here, I'm 30, I'm mainly interested in maximizing that one perfect cycle and getting the most bang for my buck. I know alot of member will tell me only test for now or only dbol , etc, but to be hoenst, I'd liek to jump straight into a dbol/deca /sust cycle. I'm not interested in being incredibly ripped, I just want to add some more mass, plain and simple, I'm not 20 years old tryign to have a perfect build, been there and tried that. So with all of that being said guys, what do you all think? 12 weeks? d-bol for 4, deca and sust for 12??? What is the best way to build as much mass as I possibly can in a 3 month time period?? Thanks, look forward ot hearing your opinions. ANd yes, i am experienced enough, i understand all fo the compounds and have been weight training since most of the ppl here were only kids I once added 110 lbs to my bench press in 12 weeks, no juice and all I had was a few protein shakes a week and 3 meals a day, I've done it all before, just need help getting that extra push Thanks guys!

Mar-Vell is offline Junior Member
    Steroids bump your cholesterol bro, at 20%bf i dont think its a good idea running a cycle yet, try to low to at least 15% with diet and cardio, maybe run some clen too

lovex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mar-Vell View Post
    Steroids bump your cholesterol bro, at 20%bf i dont think its a good idea running a cycle yet, try to low to at least 15% with diet and cardio, maybe run some clen too
    agreed....reduce bf to 10~15%

j4ever41 is offline Senior Member
    bro you talking like your 60 years old, you can build mass at 30. IMO you need to drop your BF, i know you said you not interested in that but you will have better results from cycle and less sides, also try concentrating on the mirror and not the scale, everyone has different goals but bottom line to me is LBM not weight, if it were me i would drop to about 200 then cycle, if you start at 20% + on cycle you might end up at 30%,if you are obssessed with being big i dont see this as your only cycle. So i would say visit the diet forum here and daily meal plan organized,drop BF then cycle with test only, you dont know how you are going to react to test only let alone 2,3 or 4 more compounds stacked in. Goodluck to ya bro.

j.daddy is offline Junior Member
    Dude I'm thirty. I noticed body fat sticks a little more but if you adjust your diet and workout program it comes off. If I were you I would get on a stair master for an hour a day 3-4 days a week on top of your normal lifting routine and eat healthy fats only and limit carbs. After a couple/few months you should be where you need to be. Then cycle with test.

I completely understand where everybody is coming from and being more lean. See my problem is that I may only be 30 in age but the amount of miles of put on this body is crazy. I have had every single injury in the book. I was a 5 sport athlete in high school and ive been working the hardest of labour jobs since i was 18. Ive had 3 torn acl's, 2 disclocated shoulders, i currently have both labrums torn in my shoulder, i have severe tendonitis in my left elbow, borken wrist that never fully healed and a pinched nerve in my lower back. I don't have alot of weight training left in this body guys, i can can give it shit for a couple months but my body begins to break down. That is the main reason why I am on this site asking for your guys help in terms of a cycle plan. I dont care about being ripped, i dont care about a 6 pack, i just want to be bigger and stronger, period. I can always loose the excess weight during or after the cycle. Of course i understand how hard it is during a cycle, considering the amount of food I'll be consuming. Maybe now you guys see more of where I'm coming from. My body is beaten to a pulp guys Help me get bigger I was thinking deca would help out any joint inflamation, i was thinking stackign that was some test?????

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRude View Post
    I completely understand where everybody is coming from and being more lean. See my problem is that I may only be 30 in age but the amount of miles of put on this body is crazy. I have had every single injury in the book. I was a 5 sport athlete in high school and ive been working the hardest of labour jobs since i was 18. Ive had 3 torn acl's, 2 disclocated shoulders, i currently have both labrums torn in my shoulder, i have severe tendonitis in my left elbow, borken wrist that never fully healed and a pinched nerve in my lower back. I don't have alot of weight training left in this body guys, i can can give it shit for a couple months but my body begins to break down. That is the main reason why I am on this site asking for your guys help in terms of a cycle plan. I dont care about being ripped, i dont care about a 6 pack, i just want to be bigger and stronger, period. I can always loose the excess weight during or after the cycle. Of course i understand how hard it is during a cycle, considering the amount of food I'll be consuming. Maybe now you guys see more of where I'm coming from. My body is beaten to a pulp guys Help me get bigger I was thinking deca would help out any joint inflamation, i was thinking stackign that was some test?????
    I understand you bro but in your condition thats dangerous, at least run a
    clen cycle before start the AAS, you can lose a significant amount of fat with this + cardio for 6 weeks or so

I feel ya bro i really do BUT anyone that has done this over time is going to have challenges that arise from training and life,i have had pulls,strains,tendonitis to tendonosis in both elbows,shoulder problems and the worst injury that i had which was not wt lifting related left me unable to walk for 2 years. So i guess what i am trying to say is we can always have excuses if we want. If you are having joint and tendon issues what is going to happen when your on cycle and your strength starts to go up/go up quickly? Not saying it will solve all your ailments but you may need to take a look at your training style/methods and the movements that you perform. Dont be so head strong in your goal to be big and strong that you have no flexibility with your goals and training,be smart bro workout around your problems. i still think you need to drop wt! if you do not want to drop BF to 10-12% i would suggest at least 15%. Adding clen into the picture is not the answer,adjusting your diet is.

boDAWG is offline Member
    IMO stop the cycle now, bust your ass on cardio and a clean diet down to 10-15% and then if you're not satisfied with your body start a cycle, NOTHING good will come out of a cycle thats started on such high BF%

I think ppl are too political correct here with the "cake recipe" advices... he WILL NOT diet for lose weight, regarless all advices and thats being right or wrong, he made it very clear

boDAWG is offline Member

Wink

I think ppl are too political correct here with the "cake recipe" advices... he WILL NOT diet for lose weight, regarless all advices and thats being right or wrong, he made it very clear
    if he "will not diet" then he wont lose weight, bottom line. you can have all the best performance parts on your car but piss in your gas tank and guess what? that car wont run

What are you talking about politically correct and cake recipe? What is your advice? If you have any.

You guys are saying to the man diet when he dont even want to lose weight, thats pretty but will not work at all

boDAWG is offline Member
    You guys are saying to the man diet when he dont even want to lose weight, thats pretty but will not work at all
    what!?!?!? did you really just say that? Bro its clear that you have NO idea about what you're talking about so therefor you should NOT be giving advice to anyone. Diet means sticking to a certain nutrition regiment every day whether it be to lose or gain weight you are still dieting.

Stop arguing with people that have been on here for years and hundreds some even thousands of posts more than you and put some good advice in or dont post

who let this guy on here?

As for you my man trying to start a cycle that heavy, bro i did it when i was at 22% and i hated myself for it, it got me nothing except gyno, believe me drop your bf% and then start it you will be thanking us all in the future, that fat didnt come there over night and it wont leave overnight, it will take some work.

Good luck to you

You clearly didnt understood a word i said, maybe now you do so stop flaming and listen well mr. thousand posts

Obviously a diet can be a bulk or cutt one, but it was implicit on the contest of our talk that when i was saying diet i was refering to lose weight, dont play with my words man

A cutting diet would be the best thing he could to do now, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT but he wont do it he made it very clear, get real man he maybe already started his cycle with a bulking diet

boDAWG is offline Member
    You clearly didnt understood a word i said, maybe now you do so stop flaming and listen well mr. thousand posts

Obviously a diet can be a bulk or cutt one, but it was implicit on the contest of our talk that when i was saying diet i was refering to lose weight, dont play with my words man

A cutting diet would be the best thing he could to do now, EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT but he wont do it he made it very clear, get real man he maybe already started his cycle with a bulking diet
    so what exactly is the advice you are giving him?

^^^^ He is not offering any advice just trying to criticize those that offer good advice.

FleshDevil is offline New Member
    As youve allready read, I'm 30, I'm 5'11, 240 , over 20% bf but to be honest i don't care right now, i could loose a few pounds but not interested in doing so at the moment. I'm a pretty big dood obviously, worked out in my early 20's until it became much harder to put on any mass. I'm top heavy, big chest, etc but i want to step it up a notch. Ive never touched the juice but I'm finally ready to give it a go. I'm obsessed with being bigger and at 30, you just don't build muslce like when you are young. SO my question is this... One compund or multiple??? Keep in m ind that I'm not gonna be juicing for years here, I'm 30, I'm mainly interested in maximizing that one perfect cycle and getting the most bang for my buck. I know alot of member will tell me only test for now or only dbol , etc, but to be hoenst, I'd liek to jump straight into a dbol/deca /sust cycle. I'm not interested in being incredibly ripped, I just want to add some more mass, plain and simple, I'm not 20 years old tryign to have a perfect build, been there and tried that. So with all of that being said guys, what do you all think? 12 weeks? d-bol for 4, deca and sust for 12??? What is the best way to build as much mass as I possibly can in a 3 month time period?? Thanks, look forward ot hearing your opinions. ANd yes, i am experienced enough, i understand all fo the compounds and have been weight training since most of the ppl here were only kids I once added 110 lbs to my bench press in 12 weeks, no juice and all I had was a few protein shakes a week and 3 meals a day, I've done it all before, just need help getting that extra push Thanks guys!
    I'm readin' ya bro,you got the same mind set as me,just getting ****in' big.**** the abercrombie and bitch look,you wanna be a bull! The strongman look,big ass powerlifter look.Jacked with some BF,FTW.

What's your lift routine look like? I've had many injuries also,hernia,leg,shoulder but I look at lifting like this: I'm gonna lift as heavy as I can as safely as I can.Your size will come from heavy deads,bench and squat with a clean eating bulk diet,throw some 30 min cardio sessions in twice a week and grow! I'm 44 and still growing and I'm entertaining the juice also,but why start if ya can still grow naturally? I won't.

I appreciate all the help for sure, I'm still deciding on the cycle, I have yet to start it. Maybe i should get my bf down but loosing that mugh weight is difficult for me, its pretty discouraging. And ya, the abercrombie look is ok if u can maintain that bf or you want to be super lean but I don't think that look is for me. I'd rather be a bouncer than an accountant I'm 5'11, 240. Id have to loose about 50 lbs to get down to 12% bf, I dont know hwo realistic that is for me, I eat way too much and have very little disipline. Ive weight alot less in the past, but in my earlie thirties now i have destroye dmy metabolism, I have to build it back

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    I couldn't take reading the bickering anymore! Whatever you wind up doing, good luck bro!

What about doing a cycle of Winstrol or Clen first> What ar eth enegatives to that? I have the p90x program but have yet to bother using it. Those workouts seem great for weight loss if you can stick with it, I wonder what a program like that with some Winny would do?

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    How long have you been working out in the gym for??? that will somewhat determine what you can handle..

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    What about doing a cycle of Winstrol or Clen first> What ar eth enegatives to that? I have the p90x program but have yet to bother using it. Those workouts seem great for weight loss if you can stick with it, I wonder what a program like that with some Winny would do?
    are you prone to hairloss????

Blog Entries
    clen .....shure if you want but winny only is a no go imho....you are old enough to do as you please but i think your overthinking this cus you are hung up on doing aas....winny dosent burn fat and if you dont have the dissiplin to eat correctly then aas is not for you....i know its not what you want to here but it is what it is....i started bbing at the age of 31 and trained natty for 6 years building a good base of muscle and an even better understanding of all the aas compounds and how to use them correctly and responsibly and of course the most inportant component of cycling/training which is diet....anyways goodluck bro...

ya ive been training off and on for 10 years. I can eat proper if i have to, Ive been much more lean in the past, ive jsut gotten lazier as I've aged And as for hairloss, I don't think I'm prone, I've had the exact same hairline for 30 years lol

Thread Information