quad1 is offline New Member

Unhappy Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0

Hello everyone.
    I've been checking out this forum for quite awhile and I've been amazed with the results you guy have achieved, so I decided to focus all that i've got in achieving a decent body.
    I feel quite ashamed for looking the way I do (as you will see in the pics that I will post), but I definately need support to go through this.
    A couple of weeks ago I finished reading The Ultimate Diet 2.0 and got on with it.
    I'm going for it with the least of supplements as I would like to avoid taking anything more than creatine and protein.

I've been on the diet for 2 weeks now.... and I think that the result so far is way beyond my expectations.
    What do you think ?

****EDIT: I forgot to put some of my stats.
    Before the diet: 6.1ft. 235lbs - i havent measured anything else, since i am only interested in losing fat....... and you cant measure bfi arround here

The pics are as follows: Before, week 2, week 3 (currently)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before.jpg   Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-2.jpg   Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week3.jpg  
    Last edited by quad1; 01-26-2009 at 03:09 PM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Keep it up it takes alot of hard work and dedication but you can get there!

Thanks, the support would mean alot, since I've totaly abandoned the healthy lifestyle (as you can see) and getting back in the right path takes alot of nerve.
    Last edited by quad1; 01-14-2009 at 04:05 PM.

XD40 is offline Senior Member
    I can see some nice progress from b4 to week 3. keep up what you are doing and rock out that cardio! Keep up the good work

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Keep it up, bro. I see some progress already.

Thanks. Thats what seems weird to me, that the effect comes too fast.
    It's true that i DO suffer alot, during the diet and workouts... and im not even at 100% after all the years of smoking, eating and drinking crap.
    I just hope I dont get stuck at the same body fat level, no matter for how long I continue the diet.

Today i blacked out for 10 seconds in the gym, probably because of the low blood sugar level. I've always had a problem with that and I guess this diet got the best out of my problem, but thats not going to make me give up.
    Anyone ever experienced that ?

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quad1 View Post
    Today i blacked out for 10 seconds in the gym, probably because of the low blood sugar level. I've always had a problem with that and I guess this diet got the best out of my problem, but thats not going to make me give up.
    Anyone ever experienced that ?
    Doesnt sound to good though bro..
    I've never experienced it, though I get dissy after squats, and sometimes I feel like I am going to pass out.

Week 4

Hey guys. I'm posting a pic of my 4th week using the diet + creatine only.
    The effect of the diet slowed down during this last week and im not losing fat so rapidly anymore, but still making slow but good progress.
    I got used to working out with low blood sugar and I'm feeling great.
    Here's the pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-4.jpg  

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You are going to hit sticky points, it's just your body being stubborn. What does your diet and cardio look like?

Hey. Well I follow the Ultimate diet 2.0 completely.
    Actualy, I tend to go overboard with it, since I barely eat anything during the low-carb days. I eat maybe 200grams of chicken breast meat and thats about all of it. During the carb load, i eat alot of bread and fruits.. well, a chocolate bar from time to time
    I workout 6 days of the week and run as much as I can, about 2 kilometers per day. I'm a heavy smoker too and it isnt easy to run.

I've dropped from 107kg to 91kg in 4 weeks, which is a great result, but Id sure like to get ripped.

Exclamation First sign of abs

After losing layer after layer of fat, I realised what I have done to myself, with all the junk ive been eating and all the **** ive done to my body in general.
    Today I noticed that I've got my first signs of abs, alto still hidden under fat.
    My stomach goes well so far, but I'm getting really concerned about the skin and fat that is under my arms. Any ideas how to lose that faster?

P.S. I'm 200 pounds right now.
    My goal is 187 pounds and then I COULD consider going on a winstrol cycle, alto I'm not quite sure about it.
    All drugs have a huge effect on me and I usualy suffer from most side-effects.
    Has anyone experienced any trouble during a winstrol cycle?
    Here's today's pic:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-5-start.jpg  
    Last edited by quad1; 01-26-2009 at 03:13 PM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Keep in mind you might look a little bloated and the abs will be harder to see if you're taking creatine. Not that I think it's a bad idea just something to keep in mind. Good luck bro and I can see tons of progress already!

Yea, Jfew, I'm aware of the bloating... but I'm getting VERY concerned about the stubborn fat below my armpits. I still have alot of work to do, but I'm happy with what i've done so far just with creatine, a good diet and strong will.
    A month ago I couldn't run more than 300ft. without feeling like dying, now I run for miles, daily, without eating almost anything during the day, but no matter how much I bust my butt, I can't seem to be able to get rid of the stubborn fat. It really craps all over my efforts!

I know it takes time, but c'mon already! lol

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever tried HIIT cardio? It's been shredding my stubborn stomach fat like crazy. Nice quick workout to switch things up a little.

Thanks for the advice! I'll get on it right away.
    I'm also thinking of cutting down the carb load period to only 1 and a half days. Screw muscle mass, I want to lose fat.
    It will be even harder, but if something is worth doing, its worth over-doing.
    I'll push myself to the limit with the new cardio and improved (i hope) diet.

By the way, I didnt hear any comments about Winstrol . Anyone experienced side-effects with it ?
    Also, about testosterone , do you have to get your blood checked out first?

From day 1, until now

I decided to finaly join my before and current pic together to see the difference, in 5 weeks. It might not be a huge difference, but I think its good enough, without any kind of steroids or fat burners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before-week5.jpg  

lol i guess no one is interested in things done naturaly arround here .... well screw it

seriousmass is offline Banned
    lol i guess no one is interested in things done naturaly arround here .... well screw it
    Do you want more praise?? lol. "great job man!!"

Regarding your questions:

1.) in order to see good results from winstrol you will have to be at like 10% body fat. So you're going to have to be less then 187 to do a cycle. (It'll be essentially useless if you don't drop BF significantly) - in addition, some of the side affects include soreness / dried out joints.

2.) of course you have to get your blood tests before doing testostrone. It's a steroid . But likewise to Winny you should not consider cycling it at this point.

Lets be realistic here, you have accomplished some great gains don't get me wrong, but you've been on this diet for 5 weeks. That's nothing. You're going to have to keep cutting naturally for quite a while, and then once you've reached a reasonable BF%, you're going to have to learn how to bulk, and set your new bulking diet in place.

Haha no, i wasnt looking for more praise, i wanted to learn more about winstrol and test and no one cared to write back.
    It was a good comment though! lol
    By the way, I thought that winstrol had a good cutting effect, thats why I was considering it.

Here's this weeks pic. I screwed up my diet for a couple of days, because I had to attend some parties
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-6.jpg  

Talking

Holy crap I bloated so badly!
    I decided to load with carbs for a couple of days and stack some extra creatine and I bloated like a baloon. Before I did that, I had lost 3 inches of my waist, now they are back to 2 in just two days!
    Here is this week's pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-7.jpg  

peump is offline Senior Member
    doing great. keep us posted

Hey guys. I've done before and after pics for weeks 5 to 8.
    As you will notice, creatine plays a huge role in the way my body looks.
    I easily gain up to 4 kilograms when I load creatine. I'm still playing arround with it to figure out the best dosage for me. I've also added L-Carnitine to my diet. I figured that I've really adjusted to eating the way I do now and I'm no longer even impressed or bothered when I see sweets at the store or other food I used to love.
    Anyway, about the pics - Before to week 5 and Before to week 6 are on a low creatine intake (5 grams daily).
    Week 7 is a moderate/high intake (for me) of 10 up to 15 grams per day for 3 days. Week 8 I'm cutting back to 5g. daily.
    As I mentioned before, I am highly affected by any kind of medication or supplements, thats why i'm sticking to a more natural way.

I'd like to thank all of you guys, who have been an inspiration to me to start this long walk towards my goal.
    After I saw so many of your before and after pictures and cycle results, I instantly decided that I'VE GOT TO DO THIS.
    Even though I'm still far from achieving anything yet, thanks for the inspiration!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before-week-5.jpg   Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before-week-6.jpg   Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before-week-7.jpg   Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-before-week-8.jpg  

Dinosaur is offline Member
    i definatly notice a change in ur before and after pics. keep up the good work.

Week 9

Week 9... im getting seriously pissed at my fat and the creatine bloating.
    I started taking Tribulus and alto I am 100% sure its a scam and doesnt increase test, I feel very agressive.. weird.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Quad's attempt to drop 15kg of fat with Ultimate Diet 2.0-week-9.jpg  

Big_Intruder is offline Junior Member
    Week 9... im getting seriously pissed at my fat and the creatine bloating.
    I started taking Tribulus and alto I am 100% sure its a scam and doesnt increase test, I feel very agressive.. weird.
    just read through your blog man....keep it up, the before and after is great progress.
    I'm similar to yourself as in that I wondered from the path for many years and partied like there was no tomorrow (never saw the gym for 6 years!).

You will get days and even weeks that seem to go backwards but you just have to keep going with your head down.
    Look forward to seeing more. Well done

Thread Information