alquix is offline New Member

Sust/Dbol 1st cycle

Last edited by alquix; 08-22-2008 at 07:51 AM.

Darksyde is offline Member
    normally i would say you dont have the tools to do what you desire, by a longshot. but the sad fact is that you are so underweight as it is the AAS will probably put weight on you even doing those perfect pushups (which i know are pretty badass).

honestly the easiest best way for you to gain your 10 lbs is eat more. doesnt have to be tricky, or require aas. an extra meal an hour before bed, maybe a few more egg whites every morning. think about calories as your friends.

i know you asked for a critique of your exercises, with that i dont even know where to start.

since you have already started your cycle, good luck, and still do the eating more thing.

Last edited by alquix; 08-22-2008 at 07:52 AM.

MR_T is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alquix View Post
    I injected my first 500mg shot of sust last night, and I am going to wait for the toll it has on my face before I start taking the Dbol ; but my dbol is the 10mg and I plan on taking 1 pill thrice daily until the 2nd to last week
    what's your weekly dose of sust? I'd split up your injections to twice a week or even EOD, as another skinny guy I sympathize with you bro, go to the diet forum and check out the sample diets, you have no idea what a simple change to your diet can accomplish. keep us updated on your progress and good luck bro

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    can you post your whole cycel along wit yuor pct and i second Mr T question whats your dosage of sust and how long you running it

FrankieJJ23 is offline Banned
    i think a diet should be posted also..

SMCengineer is offline Anabolic Member
    as for the meals, believe me, it doesn't matter if I put 3500 cal or 5000 cal in my body every day for months, I won't gain. You can tell me otherwise, but I'm the only one that truly knows my own body; that is why I chose the anabolic route. I ate very very well and in great quantities in the marines, plus I drank a lot too and never broke 170. I was referred to as the Auschwitz survivor by a few other guys due to my lankiness. its rough being a marine and hearing that stuff.
    Post your diet. I can almost gurantee it's not up to par. I'm not trying to offend you, but now that you're on cycle you might as well get the most out of it. So post it up for us to critique.

SFVpumped is offline New Member
    yeah buddie, all the gear in the world cant get someone to grow a pound. if your a hard-gainer and your juicing, then eat every god damn thing you see!!! seriously youd be amazed how much you need to intake to significantly grow.

it will be interesting to see how all the body-weight exercizes do for you while on cycle.(if you do get your diet down) try to toss some dips in there, then move up by grabbing shit with your feet and doing them weighted!
    if your not in the marines anymore why dont you buy a gym membership?? i think it would be a better investment than steroids .

goodluck

Last edited by alquix; 08-22-2008 at 07:50 AM.

i buy the same things and eat the same things every day. i wake up to 5 eggs and 2 slices of whole wheat toast, snack on a yogurt on the way to work, i eat a philly cheese with fries, clam chowder, and ~10oz of salad for lunch, i come home and snack on another yogurt, then for dinner i eat about 20oz of steak with mixed vegetables and boxed mashed potatoes. i only drink milk and water too. probably about 8 glasses of whole milk a day and 10 glasses of water.
    There's your problem. Your diet is horrible and it's certainly no where near 5000 calories a day. A well planned diet normally consists of 6-7 properly laid out meals; your's has three. Check out the diet forum and come up with something so that your cycle isn't completely wasted.

Oh man, I just saw that you have no gym membership. I'm sorry, but running this cycle right now is really bad idea. You're not only not ready, but you're also ill prepared. You need to get yourself into a gym with a proper diet and be consistent with it for at least a year before you jump on juice. Sorry if you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blome View Post
    Oh man, I just saw that you have no gym membership. I'm sorry, but running this cycle right now is really bad idea. You're not only not ready, but you're also ill prepared. You need to get yourself into a gym with a proper diet and be consistent with it for at least a year before you jump on juice. Sorry if you don't want to hear that, but it's the truth.
    i agree completely

Thread Information