Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

My first cycle Prop/Dbol

So I have finally got my cycle together. Originally I was gonna do Test cyp but after doing some research I have elected to do Prop. I'm only going to do a 8 week cycle as this will allow me to do another solid cycle and a contest prep cycle before my first comp that is in a year. This is my cycle

wk 1-8, Test Prop=150mg eod (trying to avoid an ed injection)
    wk 1-4 Dbol =30 mg
    then 3 days after last injection I will start :
    wk1-4 Nolva= 20mg
    wk1-4 Arimidex =0.5mg
    I ended up with 100 dbol pills when I was expected only 50. Haven't seen them before but when I looked through the website, someone had a picture of them. I thought I got 20 mg pills but 2 websites say they are 10 mg and one other says only 5 mg. They are small blue ones with GB on one side and a line through the other. Thinking since I have extra to start early (3 days before first injection??) to make sure they are legit. Any problem with that?? I know my prop is legit due to the fact it is in amps and the lab seems to reputable.

The first 4 weeks I believe I'm gonna follow the same workout schedule I did when I was on the prohormones which was Day 1: Chest/Back Day2: Legs Day 3: Shoulders/Arms Day 4: off. I know to some it might seem like overtraining but I have seen excellent progress by following this routine. After the four wks I'll follow a program with everything once a week.

My diet is as follows: Meal 1: 10 egg whites, 1.5 cups of oatmeal, 2 whole eggs, 5 g Glutamine, multivitamin, Joint supplement

Meal 2: 10 oz of chicken, sweet pot, greens, EFA 3-6-9 pills

Pre workout: 40 gProtein shake, 3 pieces of wheat bread, 7 g AAKG, 200 mg caffeine pill, Full serving of BCAA's

Post workout:40 g Protein shake 4 pieces of white bread, banana, 10 g glutamine, full serving of BCAA's

Meal 5: (1hr later) 10 oz steak, baked pot, salad.

Meal 6: 10 oz chicken, sweet pot, EFA 3-6-9 pills

Meal 7: 40 g Protein shake

Since I work at night I might throw in some protein bars and peanut butter crackers between meal 5,6,7. Sometimes meal 6 is before I work sometimes after work. Just depends on the day. Any critiquing of my diet is appreciated.

Will also include Beta-Alanine, Creatine, and Tribulus in my pct just to give myself more "weapons" after the cycle.
    Last edited by Reed; 06-04-2008 at 12:27 PM.

Oh and my stats are 24 yrs old 5'11 between 205-215. 5 full years of training and learning. Haven't weighted myself in a minute just cause the scale frustrates me and its more about what I look like then my weight. But I will be weighing myself today to know exactly where I'm at. Did a little lean down diet for the summer so I might be less than I was a couple of months ago. We shall see.... Wish me luck

I guess no body is watching this thread?? Well I did my first shot yesterday, went in real smooth and no problems. Did it in my right quad and the leg today is stiff and sore but nothing I can't handle. Gonna start my workout routine today and I will weigh myself to see where I stand. Will post a few pics in awhile to see where I am at and to watch me grow.

personaltrainermark is offline Associate Member
    I'm on Test-e only cycle, I'll be watching your progress and comparing to mine. Some pics would be nice as they help you and others see results.

Day 2: Went and did chest/back today. No noticeable difference yet. Just did the usual. Chest Incline bench: 4 sets, flat db: 3 sets, decline press 3 sets, flat flyes 3 sets. Back: Wide- grip pullups: 3 sets, bb row: 4 sets, cable row: 4 sets, lat pulldown to front: 3 sets. The weight I am pushing is about the same. I do feel lethargic today, kinda like I might have the test flu maybe .

Did weigh in at 207 today, knew I had leaned down since this spring and winter.

Here are my pics to follow my progress. Need to bring up my inside tri to make the double bi look fuller. Leg pics will be posted later. After my quad injection there is no way i can pose them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first cycle Prop/Dbol-photo-61.jpg   My first cycle Prop/Dbol-photo-78.jpg   My first cycle Prop/Dbol-photo-81.jpg   My first cycle Prop/Dbol-photo-85.jpg   My first cycle Prop/Dbol-photo-75.jpg  

Day 3: Trying to go do legs. The shit has crippled my right leg and i can't even sit down properly. Hopefully it'll wear off by tonight and I'll be able to do some squats. If I can't squat I'll just be doing a shit ton of calves. Maybe I'm being a ***** but I can't see myself w/ 315 and 405 on the rack and trying to do reps with the shit hurting like it is. I'm gonna do today's injection on the same leg but in the glute. Don't see the point of getting both legs crippled. Hopefully I'll be updating tonight but I just moved into a new apartment and I don't have internet yet.

Day 4: Starting to look fuller and strength is going up. Was able to rep out 225 6x on the military for 2 sets and 185 for 13 reps. Usually I'm able to do 225 but I've never been able to hit the same amount of reps twice. And last time I did the military was 3 weeks ago and I only did it 4x. Did arms as well and had a really good pump. Been doin dumbbell press lately but since my leg is STILL aching, I wasn't about to do that. My glute shot went fine yesterday, there is a little soreness but nothing compared to my quad shot . Why is that????? I don't think I could handle another quad shot. I can't do legs and it hinders my job performance. I'm not about to do a shoulder shot cause there is no way I could work with my shoulder cramped up like my quad is. I guess I'll have to rotate around the glute area with the top of my glutes and the ventro (sp??) glute shot. I mean I'm still hobbling around and can't walk right and its day4!!!!

Day 5: Another glute shot. Went in quick and easy, no issues. The pain already seems to be not as bad as the first time, though my right leg is still very far from top performance. Pisses me off. I need to be doing my squats!!!!!!!!!! Did a light back day nothing too crazy, had a real good pump. Will be weighing myself tomorrow

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    good log and impressive pre-cycle pics as well. the first couple shots in any new location get sore as hell but after a few they wont bother you anymore. i just finished my first cycle with great results but had similar stats as you beforehand. try pec injections. for me they were the least painful.

I don't know if I should continue my cycle. Its been a full 7 days and the first quad injection is still causing me to hobble around. I can't even flex the leg. Don't think its really worth the pain especially since it hinders my training and job performance. The pain would be worth it if I was able to squat and do what I need to do. Any opinions?????

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Day 2: Went and did chest/back today. No noticeable difference yet. Just did the usual. Chest Incline bench: 4 sets, flat db: 3 sets, decline press 3 sets, flat flyes 3 sets. Back: Wide- grip pullups: 3 sets, bb row: 4 sets, cable row: 4 sets, lat pulldown to front: 3 sets. The weight I am pushing is about the same. I do feel lethargic today, kinda like I might have the test flu maybe .

Did weigh in at 207 today, knew I had leaned down since this spring and winter.

Here are my pics to follow my progress. Need to bring up my inside tri to make the double bi look fuller. Leg pics will be posted later. After my quad injection there is no way i can pose them
    You have a weggie

In fact, I am ending this cycle. I've had broken bones that aren't this painful. Maybe I'm just real sensitive to prop cause my friend got it from the same lab and used it and he didn't have bad problems. He said it would hurt but wouldn't hinder his training. Why is it screwing me up so bad??? This really pisses me off as I have been looking to cycle for some time now but the side effect and cramping isn't worth the results. Should my quad not be able to flex 7 days after a shot, is that not unusual?? Both my glutes feel like they were shot with a .22 and my right leg is useless. I can't even perform a leg curl for christ sake and trust me I've tried. Its not like its the pain stopping me from doing the motion, its like the muscle is stiff as a board and limits my movement, like a severe contusion but worse. I'm not about to go 8 weeks with the pain being spread around my body, or doing lower body injections and not being able to squat, or injecting in my shoulder then not being able to perform at work. i'll try to find some test e next time.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Qaud injections are the ones i hear alot of people getting wrong or hitting a nerve in, i am not saying u did it wrong but maybe you should have gone for glute and shoulders this way its a little over a week before you come back to the same location again, if it gets worse or even stays the same get it cheked out man maybe you hurt something serious.

Yes that could have been a possibility. It does seem to be getting better, been 9 days now. I'm able to flex the inside quad part again but the v on my leg does not show up like my other leg and the outside quad is fine. I'd take a picture of it but my computer is at the new apartment and I don't get my internet up till monday. I 'm just in fear that if I did put it into my shoulder I'd be disabled and couldn't work. I've dislocated my shoulders a couple of times.(Weren't as painful as this) And I know how crippling it can be without a shoulder. No push/pull movements, no squatting, and you really can't leg press heavy, all you can do is some quad extensions , and thats stupid.
    Last edited by Reed; 06-14-2008 at 12:17 PM.

Probably gonna get some Test E and start in the glutes but gonna wait a little longer and give my ass cheeks a rest, pun intended.

Thread Information