clen 2 then 1 week cycle

so i finally decided to try it out to jumpstart my workouts after some time in addition to a clean diet, order a bottle from here and started up. started at 40, moved to 60 after three days, 80 two days after that and ended up staying around 100. the reason why the second cycle was only one week was that i somehow found a way to drop the bottle and lost more than half of what what left :/ so here are some pictures, i started out at around 175 and ended up going as low as 162, dont have an idea about bf but if someone could let me know, im 5'11
    before

after 2 weeks

after the second single week cycle

in retrospect, i find that the clen does help alot whilst losing fat, bothing by upping calorie expenditure and also giving you somewhat of a placebo effect even if it isnt doing anything and really helps you to try harder,anyone thinking of trying it that has any questions go ahead. im now thinking of trying tren extreme after seeing the results one of my baseball buddies had,of course continuing strict diet and a pct since ive heard you should have one even this supplement
    Last edited by powerclean or gohome; 06-15-2008 at 09:43 AM.

mblake8 is offline New Member
    good job. how long between the two cycles? what kind of diet were you on?

I posted on another thread with my diet but basically 200-250g protein/200-250g carbs/100g or less of fat, that's what I tried to hit every day.I took two weeks in between cycles like threads said I should.the glen really gave a nice boost of energy throughout the day,cramps werent nice tho,forced to order taurine

after some more clean dieting, no clen yet, thinking about a couple more cycles to finish off

im at 163lbs right now, wearing a size 28 in pants,dont remember the last time i wore that size

any idea what bf% id be at?
    Last edited by powerclean or gohome; 07-16-2008 at 07:32 PM.

Thread Information