inbrakeible is offline New Member

First Cycle TEST-C. 500mg. For power, lean body mass, and athletism

AGE-21
    Weight-189
    Body Fat-11%
    Weight Training experience-8 years, serious 6 years
    Train for MMA which requires speed, strength and endurance
    Personal trainer-well aware of diet and training routines
    GEAR- 500mg testosterone cypionate 250mg twice weekly, IM injected. Running Clen , 40,40,40,60,60,60,80,80,80,100,100..... Anastrozole, 1mg daily

Goals- to build lean body mass, and cut down on bf%, while getting stronger, and more explosive. Bench press 405<. Current at 365

One week to the day has past since my first injection IM. I have just got off a cold so I am getting back into it. What do you guys think of what iam running? What should I be feeling one week into it?
    I feel my cardio is getting worst I dont know if thats from the Clen.
    I am also finishing up the last of my ALRI TRI-LEAN VENOM
    My sex drive has not increased. My weight has not changed-due to the cold I am sure.
    So can anyone give me a timeline, general of course of what to expect on this 12 week cycle.
    Like week 1-...
    week 2...

Thanks Guys

as i have heard you can expect the "on" feeling around week 6, but wieght gain and libido should increase after week 2 or 3

also clen should be able to increase your cardio ability, im sure thats due to the cold

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    i def. think you can meet your goals. 1 week in i don't think you will notice much differance. I would say this is a very good cycle for the MMA fighter as i have a couple good friends who fight MMA and one who is a pro boxer. GL!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah you won't feel anything in the first week, maybe 4-6 it will start. the only thing i would be concerned with for mma is the extra water weight you'll put on but the AI helps that a little

Thread Information