XXGOTTIXX is offline New Member

summer cycle cyp tren mast

Hey guys whats up this is my Current cycle i am in week 5 just started tren and masteron 2 days ago.

Test cyp week 1-15 -250 mgs shot e3d
    tren a week 5-15 - 50 mg eod
    masteron week 5- 15- 50 mg eod

pct is going to runned 14 days after last shot of cyp clomid and nolv
    also going to get my hands on some hcg

my stats are as follows

wieght:203
    hieght:5'6"
    bf%- im guesing around 25 i kno its high and i should of dieted down first.

cycle history: was a 8 week cycle of test e at 400 mgs 4 months ago wich was interupted half way due to a death in the family and other unrelated things.

my diet is very clean and low carbs

example

meal 1
    protien shake

meal 2
    oats
    8 eggwhites

meal 3
    2 can of tuna over lettuce

meal 4 pre-workout
    protien shake - handfull almonds

meal 5 post workout
    protien shake

meal 6
    8 oz buffalo burger
    cup of veggies

i will post before picture asap

thanks guys wish me luck!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure if you submit your diet to the diet section they would find something better for you. For you I would have ran winstrol instead of the masteron . Winnie will make you lose a lil more bf than masteron. Based of ppl's experiences they have said that masteron doesn't really help with strength or losing weight. Its good for a precontest compound to harden you up. Just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    I'm sure if you submit your diet to the diet section they would find something better for you. For you I would have ran winstrol instead of the masteron. Winnie will make you lose a lil more bf than masteron. Based of ppl's experiences they have said that masteron doesn't really help with strength or losing weight. Its good for a precontest compound to harden you up. Just so you know.
    your deff right winny would be a better compound but i got this for a good price and the winny i didnt feel like dealing with daily injections as well as the pain... i was thinking about running some winny orals but the masteron is already a dht so i didnt want to dht compounds.

as far as my diet... its is very varied but some what follows the example as above i agree it could be tweaked here and there. but the past 5 weaks of cycle i have been feeling great and with the low carbs i still have lots of energy. its working for now so we will see what happens.

thanks for the jc95605 im going to be posting weekly so keep in touch!

here is a pic! high bf i kno i kno!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer cycle cyp tren mast-edited.jpg  

shot 100 mgs of masteron and 50 of tren today this is my 3 shot of tren and masteron

worked arms today-not much to report pumps were really intense no new records endurance was way up tho!

my piss is a little yellower than usual-dont know if this is from the tren

no insomnia as of yet

today is my day off and also no shots due today tomorow will be a test masteron and tren shot gonna split it up tho into 2 shots

sweating like a pig... i dont kno if its the tren or if its just extremly hot out. how long before the tren and masteron fully kick in?

shot 500 test 100 mast 50 tren today my 4th shot of tren i think its starting to kick in looking slightly leaner or maybe this is due to my diet i recently switched to a form of the dave palumbo diet very low carbs heading to the gym now for what i hope to be an intense chest day with light cardio on the stair master for 30 mins! hope some of you are following this i am going to try my best to log every day.

Cool

so/so day today had an extreme headache due to me lowering carbs i feel a little off center today

noticing veins like i have never seen them before tho.

looking slightly leaner very good pumps

horny as hell tho lol and still sweating more than usual

anyone actually reading this lol?

down 3 pounds!!!! energy levels are starting to stablize ... going to get some ketosis sticks to test tomrow nite see if im in ketosis ... anyone kno how long before the masteron and tren will kick in?

Leg day went great energy is back to the norm nothing else really to update ....let me kno if your following!!

manwitplans is offline Senior Member
    Dangerous knocking about at 25% percentage, your heart will have a hard time with this one. Already badly out of shape, at 25%, and putting steroids in your system, and getting more musclemass for your heart to pump blood into, as your heart is already in badshape with the excess fat. Your choice, my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by VanTheMan View Post
    Dangerous knocking about at 25% percentage, your heart will have a hard time with this one. Already badly out of shape, at 25%, and putting steroids in your system, and getting more musclemass for your heart to pump blood into, as your heart is already in badshape with the excess fat. Your choice, my opinion.
    Thanks bro appriciate your concern but my my cholestrol heart and everything is healthy lol despite the fat....I'm also not usuing this cycle for mucsle mass I don't expect to gain anything just using it to retain muscle while losing fat and my diet is looking very clean so I'm not worried about being unhealthy! Thanks bro appricate your input take care

shot tren and mast today ... good back day at the gym energy is up and so is strength looking leaner.

shot my cyp today 250 mgs going to train delts today and do some cardio everythings looking well down another 2 pounds

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like the tren already kicked it. I think thats whats your noticing. The veins popping out alot i think is both the masteron and tren. I was thinking of adding tren to my cycle so its good to see its results. I didn't see an oral in there. What about taking oral winnie for 6-8wks? Ever consider that. I would sub the masteron for the winnie but like you said you already had it. You might as well add the winnie at this point. I would be easy on the cardio tho, Tren + your bf%= be careful.
    Last edited by jc95605; 06-28-2008 at 11:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jc95605 View Post
    Sounds like the tren already kicked it. I think thats whats your noticing. The veins popping out alot i think is both the masteron and tren. I was thinking of adding tren to my cycle so its good to see its results. I didn't see an oral in there. What about taking oral winnie for 6-8wks? Ever consider that. I would sub the masteron for the winnie but like you said you already had it. You might as well add the winnie at this point. I would be easy on the cardio tho, Tren + your bf%= be careful.
    whats up jc? thanks for following along! Yes i am feeling the tren deff now i had my first insomnia case last night... the sweating has subsided tho... my cardio is lit i walk this lake we have here in ma its about 4 miles. Im not going to add the winny because i already have the masteron and dht is hard on the hairline and tbh i love having my hair lol. but the tren is going good. I am looking a significant amount leaner. The diet i am following too is the sample dave palumbo diet and its working awsem. very low carbs but im adjusting to it and the streght gains are back on the rise! i am loving this cycle so far and very excited about it.

Day 49

100 mast 75 tren today

wieght is up 2 pounds

diet is getting to me

looking more vascular

day off from gym

going to hit gym hard tomorrow with chest day!

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    keep us updated.i am following you on this.i bet you get some good results.work hard brother.good luck

Quote Originally Posted by dino1013 View Post
    keep us updated.i am following you on this.i bet you get some good results.work hard brother.good luck
    Thanks for the support bro means a lot!

Thumbs up

great great armworkout today everything was pumped to its fullest

my arms looked the best they ever have!

i always had a hard time getting that ball look to my bicep... my bicep is more elongated... but for some reason today it looked a little more ball shaped!

tomorow i inject mast and tren and test o boy!!!

Talking injection day!

so im all excited about injecting as usual... and for some reason my injections killeeed .

100 mg mast in left quad

250 test in right quad

50 mg of tren in left glute

i put them all in seperate pins because i have 25 guage for my 1/2 wich goes in my but and it takes for ever lol

i also put the tren in my butt cuz its so sore when i put it into my quad

could i have scar tissue already?

im also bleeding a lot more when pulling out! and yes i aspirate !

well what ever! besides me complaining, today i felt .... a little lighter if that makes any sense... woke up took my morning bowel movement lol and looked in the mirror! and i barely reconized my self! slowly but surley im maken a decent progress!

today is my off day ... have to go work a 12 hour day .... went for a jog this morning!

btw my wieght is still the same but im looking leaner.... diet is also going very well

i dont crave carbs anymore

full all the time and im getting around 350 in proiten still about 30 carbs 100g fat! good fat!

tomorow i will have a intesne chest workout...going to push for a new goal of 225 10 times on flat bench wish me luck!

i think im gonna bump the tren to 50 mgs ed...any thoughtson this?

Thumbs down

horrible workout tonite

i went at a different tim that usual ....Gym was packed!!!!!

everyone was talking and in the way.

8 little Guido wannabes were taken up the peck dec and then lifting up their shirt as if it worked there abs!!!

ugh lol mayb i should lower my test!

but i didnt get my new goal i was hoping for... i got 225 for 8 not 10 like i expected!

looked a little bloated maybe due to the huge amount of soy sauce i put on my talapia last night lol!

diet sucked today... also my lower back is killing me due to water retention ... i just ordered some liquid letro and liquid clen .

tomorow is just cardio and my masteron and now daily tren shot!

i hope some of you are following this.

any feedback is great motivation!

thanks to all of you who have been following this so far!

BIGMAC250 is offline Associate Member
    i would deff stay tight on the diet you will be suprised at how much water you can retain.......try and stay away from sodium as much as possible....i ****ed up 2 weeks ago and didnt really pay attention to it....i started to look like i was puttin on fat...but i was just puffing up from water...i tightened up a lil bit and drank plenty of water next thing i know i looked leaner and dropped a several lbs of water in about 2days....it deff makes a big diff....especially if bf is already high.....also if you can do some a.m cardio....it deff made a big difference for me...i cant do it anymore cause of school but im thinking im gonna have to start waking up at 5 in the mornin just to do my cardio......good luck bro...ill be following this since we are in the similar situations with bf and running the same things minus the mast for me.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    sodium is a killer.. the rest sounds pretty good though, keep it up and stay tight with the diet. you're always gonna get people thinkin they're huge or ripped lol.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    sodium is a killer.. the rest sounds pretty good though, keep it up and stay tight with the diet. you're always gonna get people thinkin they're huge or ripped lol.
    yeh it sucks with the sodium cuz i take my salmond talapia or w.e fish and i fill the pan half with soy sauce and half with water cayane peper and paparika and lime jucie ... and let it boil and the fish absorbs all the soy suace!... its sucks just eating regular shit lol... but im gonna reduce it to see what happens! thanks bro keep following and thanks for ur feedback!

Happy 4th!

just came back from the gym...

great arm day!

closed at 130 tho due to the 4th of july

most pumped and lean i have ever looked

weight is still the same tho... hopefully gaining muscle and losing fat

i reduced my sodium intake now

cant wait for my liquid letro and clen to arrive!

i shot 250 test 100 masteron and 50 tren today!

i dont mind the daily injections of tren at all and have felt a more fullness look to me since i have been doing it ed and not eod for the past 4 days!

i think i might post some midway pics next week !

got my tattoo finished today so i decided to do a heavy leg day instead and everything went well!

not to much to update on

still haven't cheated on the diet!

cheat mean!

ok so im 2 weeks into diet today and i am allowed a cheat meal

going to go eat a full rack of ribs fries and fried icecream lol!

even tho im allowed a cheat meal im going to do extra cardio first thing in the morning!!!!

sorry havnt logged in a couple days!

lots of work and broke my phone! so ive been very busy today is chest day ill log tonite to let you guys know how it went!

Ok guys im back but with not so good news... i havnt been able to train legs in 2 weeks... it started off as a minor pain in my inner thigh and is now in both thighs and lower abdomin... it only hurts when i tun my legs out or when i am laying down... any ideas?

im looking great and everything is working but i am just wondering if its time to ditch the tren mayb that coul possible have something to do with it!

strong_web is offline Associate Member
    HaHaHa, That funny , had the same with TNT, And I work in a site were we need are legs, and ****, I sucked it up and worked, but fvck it hurt everytime time getting out of the car, It took me like 5 mins to get a somewhat of a walk on, ya not fun.

Try and use a Hot pad, I put it on my leg when I sleep, and it seemed to work alright?

Just2Big is offline Associate Member
    Gotti any new pics? I know its been a while but I just joined and liked you thread. PM me some pics if you could. later

rauntu is offline Junior Member
    Any pics?

Thread Information