Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Obro is offline Associate Member

Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)

Hi All,

I was going to wait until the end of the cycle and post the results then but I figured I'd probably forget things so I'll post probably weekly.

I won't include my workouts because they are pretty much the same as detailed in my last two cycle results posts. I will mention anything I think is interesting or relevant and of course I'll happily mention notable personal bests.

So this thread will be mostly about the Cycle, the injecting (hassles and joys), any side effects. general info that might help anyone doing research for their own cycle and of course the results.

Stats:
    5.6"
    38 y/o
    67.5 kgs (148 Lb)
    Yes that's me in the avvy
    BF <9%
    2 x 1 month Dbol Cycles this year.

I've attached the same photos I posted at the end of my PCT for the last cycle so there is a point of reference for photos posted later.

Cycle:
    Test E 500mg (250 twice weekly). 10 weeks unless I can get more and I'll make it 12 - 14 weeks. Did not frontload.

PCT: Nolvadex & Clomid

I'm not using Dbol or any other kicker because I've had enough water retention in the last 2 cycles and I'd like to give my liver a break from Oral AS. I have Decca but I've decided not to use it this time. It's enough of a hassle shooting every 3.5 days withot adding another compound.

I'm 2 weeks or 5 shots into my cycle. I've not told my wife. I told her about the oral cycles but I'm not sure what she would think about needles and I don't want to worry her. So I have to wait until she goes to the shops or take the kids somewhere and then I have to rush getting everything together and finish up before she gets back. The other day she was going nowhere so I had to sneak all the stuff into the bathroom and try to get it done in the time it normally takes to have a crap.

I won't detail the injecting routine because it's been done a million times before on this forum. Or just look up Anthony Roberts guide from the homepage of steroid dot com (Change the letters dot to a full stop).

The first Inj was painless and easy. The only annoying bits were how long it took to draw the oil from the amp. You think its not drawing but it is. It just takes a long time. I don't want to heat the oil because that would add more to the limited time I have. I was using 23g to draw and shoot and a 5cc syringe. For the 5th injection I bought 21g to draw and larger 10cc syringe which kind of has more pulling power so makes the drawing easier.

Twice I forgot to draw back to check for blood. Really stupid. Afterwards my heart was pumping like mad I was worried I'd hit a vein and my heart was going to explode.

I shot glutes the 1st 4 times and quad the 5th time. Glutes are better for me but it's really hard to reach around there and try to draw to check for blood. You'd think you could do it with one hand but it's difficult. When I'm reaching around I feel like the needle is bending and that scares the crap out of me.

Glutes give very little pain in for the next couple of days. If you had not shot you probably would not even notice it. The quad shot (outer right about half way up) was brilliant. Just as painless as the glute but much easier to aspirate and inject. There was a little more bood than the glute but not much and a band aid sorted it out. The next day was fine but the day after (today) it hurts like a bugger when I walk. I have to try not to limp or wince when my wife is around. I can live with it it's just annoying, I look down and expect to see a tennis ball sized bruise. Much prefer the glutes for after effects.

So 2 weeks in and I'm only up 1 kg but I expected that because I've been eating according to my appetite and the test should take another 2 weeks to kick in. Today I've started taking the diet seriously though so the next week should be interesting. Currently 68.4kgs.

I started this cycle with lower weights than the end of my last cycle because I've had a quiet 6 weeks and lost some size and strenth. So I'm not close to any personal bests yet but I've been building up steadily. I know the test is not supposed to take effect yet but I'm getting some brilliant pumps.

I did quite well from my two dbol cycles and I'm happy with my gains but I'm really excited about this one. If I could put on just 10Lb then I think I would be over the moon with how I look but I think I'll put on even more. 75kgs is the target at this point.

If I do get more Test to extend the cycle does anyone have any thoughts / experience about upping to 750mgs for the last 4 weeks?

Anyway. That's enough for now. There's a big thundersorm nearly on top of us and I'm worried we'll get a power cut and I'll lose all of this. (happens a lot).

Should be an exciting cycle. Hope ya'll will hop on board for the ride.

Cheers
    Obro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-back-bis-copy.jpg   Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-front-copy.jpg   Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-traps-copy.jpg  

Definitley getting something of the Test.

Today was shoulders & chest. Strength was way up and I felt like I could pick up a car or punch my way through a brick wall. Amazing feeling and focus. Listening to The Blue Aeroplanes on the MP3 might have helped but I've never felt like that before.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    sounds good. its probably better to break it to your wife before she walks in on you or finds out some other way

nextmans is offline New Member
    you're gonna love the test man.
    im almost done my first cycle (havent been updating my thread) but strength/libido and energy is through the roof.
    im able to landscape 10 hours of the day and then pound weights every day after work.
    main thing i noticed is that i feel awesome basically all the time. keep up the good work, looking ripped bro

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    sounds good. its probably better to break it to your wife before she walks in on you or finds out some other way
    Yeah. I kinda wish you hadn't said that, because it's true!

Thanks for that nextmans. I hope you keep the good feeling through PCT bro.

Mondays injection was the best so far.

Shot 250mg in the left thigh this time. Painless and with the larger syringe and 21g it took about 10 seconds to draw the oil. Changed to 23g and sitting down and shooting is so much easier. 2 days later and no pain at all. Nothing like the last shot in the right quad. Might have something to do with me doing 40 min hard interval laps in the pool shortly after the injection or maybe it's just getting lucky with the injection location.

Workouts have been good. Today was 'Back' and all weights and or reps were up nicely.

Feeling a little flat because the kids are sick and it's starting with me too. Sore throat and swollen adenoids. I'm hoping won't get any worse.

Still 68.4kgs today but feeling pretty ripped.

Cant wait for tomorrows shot. I feel like doing it now!

teufelhundenjwa is offline Associate Member
    Looking good Obro, keep up the good work!!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You look fantastic! The only thing I would do is completely shave your chest. I think it will make you looked even more ripped!

Keep up the good work

BLT

Thanks Guys,
    BLT I had my chest waxed in April and you're right it looks much better but I got sick of then shaving every week so stopped about a month ago and my wife prefers hair. I might shave again at the end of the cycle so the final photos look better.

Yesterdays shot was great too. All up it took about 3 min.

I had an average workout yeterday will a just a little improvement in the weights.

My sore throat turned into a beauty of a head / nose / throat cold and last night was a really bad nights sleep so I've postponed todays workout to try to rest and get better.

3 weeks and one day into the cycle and I'm rampantly horny. I want to go again 5 minutes after. Crazy! Fun too though.

Had 2 rest days to try to shake this cold. Today I had to force myself to train. I'm glad I did though because It was arms and I got a wicked pump. Nearly up to 16" now. That's the best I've been when I was bloated on the dbol .

Still around the 68kg mark but that's ok for now until the test kicks in. I know I've not been eating as much as I could because this cold has ruined my appetite.

The only sides to report so far are shrunken balls and constant horneyness. All I can think about is eating beaver.

Looking forward to tomorrows shot. I now understand all the guys that have said that on this forum.

stpete is offline Banned
    Looking good bro. Keep up the good work man, and i'll keep checking on your progress.
    Awesome.

New Pics 3 1/2 weeks in.

Thanks stpete - I appreciate that mate.

A really straight forward quad shot this morning.

Awesome back workout today. Weights & reps were either same or up slightly but my form felt brilliant and the pumps were amazing. B/O rows I thought my back was going to explode and then on deadlifts my lower back was so pumped it kinda hurt and then doing shrugs I got a mild orgasmic feeling in my traps. Really took me by surprise.

Looking forward to the weigh in this afternoon. I don't have scales at home so I use a coin one whenever I go into the villiage shop.

Current workout MP3's - The Killers.

I keep getting foot cramps during and after workouts. Also in my sleep last night. I'm going to google it but if anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear.

So here's some photos taken 20 min ago. The weather is very dull today so the lighting is crap but you can see better if you click for a larger image.

I know....I know... I should have a shave.

Cheers
    Obro
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-front.jpg   Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-dsc01621.jpg   Obro's 3rd Cycle Test E only (1st Time injecting)-dsc01622.jpg  
    Last edited by Obro; 07-07-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: I can't spell

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin great Obro. Good luck with the cycle. And I have to agree with BLT, the hair is lookin pretty thick!

Thanks Jfew44. Yeah but I can live with that. Especialy as my wife prefers it and she stopped thinking I'm turning gay. Shaving was a real pain. If I could just get a wax once a month I would but there's nowhere near here that goes it.

My 1st and only wax in Apil she told me '2 or 3 more waxes and it will stop comming back'. I told this to a friend of mine. He said B***sht. I said 'why'? he said 'because if thats the case why have I been plucking out the hairs in my nose for over 40 years and they still keep comming!'. I have to agree with his reasoning.

Talking scales told me I'm still 68kgs.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    sweet... Another obro thread
    Gonna follow this one too!

Hey, Juicy_B, Nice to hear from you again.

Hope you'll enjoy this one mate.

Cheers.
    Obro

mperk is offline Member
    Obro - great thread - you're looking ripped - looks like it's going to be a good cycle for you. Funny about the wife - mine's the same way -"Don't shave your chest - I like hair!" hahaha

Good luck bro!

Thanks mperk,

Although I couldn't care what she prefers today. Had our 1st argument of the year last night over her tone of voice when she talked to me. I ignored her for the rest of the night and i was so mad I couldn't sleep so I cleaned the house until 12.30. How crazy is that. I'm still not talking to her today. I think the Test is kicking in. Normally we would have made up by now but I'm still mad at her. I'd shave my chest just to spite her if I could be bothered.

Pretty flat Chest / Delts workout today. Weights and reps the same and my front delts and the top of my biceps were hurting on the bench press, incl & flat. Bad nights sleep may be the reason.

Did some crunches and my stomach was wobbling. I hope I'm not getting fat. I'll have to get the calipers out later.

I'm away to sulk for the rest of the day.

Damn man, you are ripped!

RaWRZ0R! is offline Associate Member
    obro your my hero <333

Thanks guys.......<333 is that a typo or does it mean something?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    looking good bro! your Yoked out for 150lbs... nice work!

its a heart lol <3 i just added some 33 to make it extra special lol

Quote Originally Posted by RaWRZ0R! View Post
    its a heart lol <3 i just added some 33 to make it extra special lol
    Ahh. I've never seen that before. I even googled it but the only interesting thing that came up was some Vietnamese Beer

Quiet rest day today. I'm happy about that because I'm feeling really stiff in the bi's, pecs n delts for some reason.

My split is like this.

Back / hams
    Delt / Chest
    Arms
    Abs & rest

(cant squat coz my knees are gone and can't do calfs because I don't have the system in my home gym)

But the seperate arm split is giving me the shits because my Bi's hurt today after yesterdays chest so I HAD to take a rest day. I think I'll go back to my old routine:

Back, Hams & Bi - Blast em.
    Shoulders Chest & Tri - Blast em.
    Abs & take it easy.

Then I can get straight back into Back Hams N Bi's knowing I've had 3 days since the last Back, Bi's..... etc.. etc.. with the others.

That was my old system for the last two dbol cycles (and the last 14 months) and It worked well. So far I've only gained 2lb in 4 weeks so I'm switching back starting tomorrow. I think It's going to be a good time.

Good news is my wife apologised yesterday afternoon so it's all good now. Looking forward to bed time. Looking forward to tomorrows shot too. All that anger inside has gone so maybe I still have it to look forward to when the test really kicks in.

Cheers
    Obro

duggadoo is offline Associate Member
    looks like a solid theread obro good luck and keep bangin iron man cant wait to hear about the end result

dude your gonna love it when the test peaks.. you will be like superman

YEEHAAA - Thanks Guys.

Back, Hams & Bi's yesterday. Loved it. So nice to blast the bi's after they've had a good warmup from working the back. I did hammer curls for the first time ever. MAN! They rock. I kept the weights the same for everything but I had to keep checking I'd got it right because everything felt so easy. Next couple of sessions I'll go heavy and try for some PB's.

Bit stiff in the shoulders & chest today so I'm switching I'll just do abs today and shoulders chest tomorrow.

Yesterdays shot was interesting. The first few I was sweating and shaking a little, sometimes it was an effort to get the needle in the small hole on the amp. Now it's a breeze. Yesterday as soon as I stuck the quad I knew it was going hurt today and sure enough it's pretty stiff already. Never thought I'd learn to know something like that.

Oh yeah I dropped an amp yesterday and it broke so I really need to got more test or I'll only have enough for 9 weeks total. Oh well, another trip to BKK is not so bad

Still no sides. Weight is up a tad but not much.

Awesome Shoulders Chest Tri's today.

Up 5kgs on the incl & flat bench. The pump was amazing. Looking in the mirror I look really triangular if you know what I mean. My wife says I look like a cartoon! She does not understand bodybuilding at all so that's like the best compliment I would ever get from her. Must be doing something right.

I feel fantastic. raWZOR just looking at your latest avvy. I fkin love that move despite the painted abs. Today I feel like shouting THIS IS SPARTAR! Goose bumps just thinking about it. Might put it on for like the 12th time later today.

dragonfinger is offline New Member
    obro, got any tips for a new starter starting on a dbol only cycle, i have ordered some arimidex as that has beenthe strongest advice but any other tips?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfinger View Post
    obro, got any tips for a new starter starting on a dbol only cycle, i have ordered some arimidex as that has beenthe strongest advice but any other tips?
    Love to help you there matey. I've posted both cycles on this forum and the best thing you could do is read them both. Just search for obro in the title and you will find them. They both say "Obro's 1st - Obro's 2nd .......etc.." and they are pretty well detailed so hopefully there is some info that is useful for you.

I'd definitley get some clomid for the PCT, only because it was great for me with no gyno sides at all and quick natural test resumption. Also get some milk thistle but not the powder. I bought that and it's fkin horrible. Go for tabs or caps.

Good luck man. Keep a log and post some before and after pics.

Cheers

Obro.

LOL, a cartoon? That is a great compliment!
    I'd say that this cycle is going great for you.
    What kinda diet are you running? more bulk, or keeping it clean?

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    LOL, a cartoon? That is a great compliment!
    I'd say that this cycle is going great for you.
    What kinda diet are you running? more bulk, or keeping it clean?
    Hi j_b,

Always good to hear from you mate. Running a very clean diet. I don't like sugar or fat much so I never eat sweets or chocolate or soft drinks. I buy a roast chicken every morning from a nearby roadside stall (100 baht or $3) and I never eat the skin except for today I had like a 6cm square of skin. I think my brain was telling me I needed it.

I have spag bol for breakfast most mornings and I try to have 6 meals a day. one or 2 of them might be whey shakes but I'm trying to limit them to post w/o and before bed.

My BF is still 9% and I have a lot of energy most of the time so I'm not too concerned about carbs, just in the morning and the rest of the day I eat chicken and tuna and a lot of poached eggs with just a little rice thrown in sometimes and some vegges.

4 weeks and 3 days into this cycle. I get the feeling this comming week could be good.

Up....Up.....and......AWAY!

That sounds pretty solid. Very clean too.
    I eat 6 whole eggs in the morning, 2 coffees black, and a whey protein shake w/ fruit.
    the rest of the day, I eat tuna, chicken, eggs, cottage cheese,etc every 2-3 hours for the rest of the day... And I end it with 12 egg whites and a whey protein shake...

You are approaching week 5... I find that test (for me) really begins to kick in right about now...
    Obro, you always get great results, and good keeper gains.
    I would love to see what would happen if you ran Tren or masteron ....

Thanks for that JB,

I'm gonna have to look into Tren and Mast. That shows how little I know desipte the results.

Man I've tried to eat 6 eggs in the morning but the best I can do is 2. How you finish with 12 egg whites at the end of the day amazes me. How do you prep them? Perfectbeast once told me that the best last meal of the day is lean mince beef because it takes a long time for the protein to be absorbed and therefore reducing the catabolic window in the few hours before you wake. Really hard to find Lean mince here so all my spag boll is with chicken.

It's 7pm here in Thailand now and I still have half a chicken to eat before bed so I wont hit the eggs just yet.

Hey JB, I've not found any logs by you on the forum so far, Have you posted anything and pics? Sounds like you've been around the block so it would be interresting to get some background. looking at your diet do you eat any carbs at all?

Man I wish i could get cottage cheese here. Best I can do is Processed slices or Philadelpia which I pay twice I would pay in Oz. When I'm there I lap up the Cottage cheese with a passion.

Cheers mate
    Obro
    Last edited by Obro; 07-13-2008 at 06:23 AM. Reason: about the cheese

I write all my logs in a book I have here at home.
    eating 12 egg whites at the end of the day isn't that hard... I chop up an onion and fry them. that is the best way for me. As for my pics... send me a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy View Post
    I write all my logs in a book I have here at home.
    eating 12 egg whites at the end of the day isn't that hard... I chop up an onion and fry them. that is the best way for me. As for my pics... send me a pm.
    Cool, I'll give the 12 whites and the onion a go tomorrow but the wife will bitch like hell about throwing away quality yolks! (Thai women - what more can I say)

Photos would be good but I'm more interested in that little book of yours. How many cycles, what compounds, stat's etc.

I'll PM ya anywhoo in the morning. Gotta go eat some chicken.

lol obro did you see what he was pointing at in my avvy lol it says sparta :P

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information