10nispro is offline Productive Member

10nispro's 3rd cycle: Prop/Tbol

What's up everyone? This will be my 3rd cycle. My 2nd cycle was a fiasco. It was suppose to be this same cycle, but the Prop was bunk gear(my batch numbers matched amorphic's and we know that story) although the tbol alone did me proud.

Stats as of today: 41yrs old 5'9" 163lbs 12%bf I know most will say I just need to work on my diet and really don't need the gear, but I am using the gear to keep up with the young guys on the courts and not to gain lots of unwanted weight. I know I will gain some with the increase in muscle mass and that is fine. Also, with my profession, I still need more strength and stamina than the huge muscle mass.

Cycle: Test Prop 630mg/wk Tbol 60mg/ed
    Cycle Length: 6 weeks Wanted to try a short cycle that will allow for easier recovery. Will keep everyone posted on if that works for me.

Pct: Nolva/Aromasin 40/40/30 I ran the same two cmpds for my other pct's(but longer) and recovered great. If it's not broke, don't fix it.

Diet will be around 3000 cal/wk for starters and will adjust as needed. I am looking to up my weight, maybe by 7-10 lbs, but lean.

If you think I need to adjust anything with the cycle or diet let me know. I will post as many days or nights I can.

Did do my first injection, and it was the smoothest prop I have used.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    the only thing i may suggest is you say you dont really want to gain unwanted weight, and with prop you shouldnt. but 90 mg/day is a lot of prop imo. i normally use 100 eod or 50 ed and i like it. so the only suggestion i have is maybe cut back a little on the dosage of test a little. other than that it looks and sounds good. plus i find on higher doses of test i get a little lethargic at times. peace....

didn't think to much about the lethargy at the higher doses....I will adjust the dosage accordingly. Thanks.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    subscribed!

looking forward to this bro.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 10nispro View Post
    didn't think to much about the lethargy at the higher doses....I will adjust the dosage accordingly. Thanks.
    well i am just stating my experience and in my opinion it is easier to gradually go up if you arent having any sides than getting the sides and coming down.... again my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    subscribed!

looking forward to this bro.
    Hope to make it worth your investment.

Quote Originally Posted by lex57 View Post
    well i am just stating my experience and in my opinion it is easier to gradually go up if you arent having any sides than getting the sides and coming down.... again my experience.
    I dropped the test dosage to 60mg/ed and will possibly adjust higher later in the cycle if sides stay down. I do appreciate all the advise.

I have good and bad news. First the good news. Did shoulders today and all went great. I was also, supposed to do legs but I had a match today and figured I needed my leggs to be fresh.

Injections with this gear is absolutely painless. No stomach or intestinal problems so far with the Tbol.

Running in the morning(8:00min/mile pace for 4 miles), then chest/tricep workout, then teaching tennis camps(3hrs in the sun)

Now the bad news. Went to see orthropedic surgeon for my (R) shoulder. I have had problems with it for yrs, but lately it's become worse. Didn't thing to much about it. He basically told me it was F***ed up from wear and tear. He said most times a bad shoulder will have a problem going in one direction, I have multiple directional problem. Doing an MRI angiogram in the next week to see exactly what's wrong. He said he will probably have to scope it first, then have surgery. I may be out a few months. But, he did say I can choose when I want to all this. Was supposed to go to Philly to play a tournament in late August.

I have good and bad news. First the good news. Did shoulders today and all went great. I was also, supposed to do legs but I had a match today and figured I needed my leggs to be fresh.

Injections with this gear is absolutely painless. No stomach or intestinal problems so far with the Tbol.

Running in the morning(8:00min/mile pace for 4 miles), then chest/tricep workout, then teaching tennis camps(3hrs in the sun)

Now the bad news. Went to see orthropedic surgeon for my (R) shoulder. I have had problems with it for yrs, but lately it's become worse. Didn't thing to much about it. He basically told me it was F***ed up from wear and tear. He said most times a bad shoulder will have a problem going in one direction, I have multiple directional problem. Doing an MRI angiogram in the next week to see exactly what's wrong. He said he will probably have to scope it first, then have surgery. I may be out a few months. But, he did say I can choose when I want to all this. Was supposed to go to Philly to play a tournament in late August.
    damn bro. hope its nothing that takes you out of the game for a while.

keep us posted.

Sorry for not posting, I have been busy.

Workouts are going great, but I know it's a psychological pump more than anything. My shoulder seems to be doing good, with less pain. I changed my routines to allow for less weight and more reps with stricter form in regards with my shoulder. Getting an MRI done on Thursday. Doc appointment on Tuesady following, so I will let yall know of the results.

Did back and bi's today with a 28min run before. Love running in the heat. Yep I am crazy.

All injections are still painless. And no problems with the Tbol.

Talk to yall soon, going to go eat. 10oz chicken breast and mixed veggies.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Whats the reasoning in running BEFORE you workout as opposed to after?

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Hey, I just got back from Vacation and I am glad to see that you started your cycle.
    I am subscribed.
    Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime View Post
    Whats the reasoning in running BEFORE you workout as opposed to after?
    My theory, or what works for me, is it seems to be a combination of things. I feel it burns excess calories better. I don't run fast, I go for time. I don't eat carbs after 8 o'clock, so it seems to hit the fat storage better. Also, it warms up my system and lubricates the joints. I do alternate weeks, with, slow to moderate runs, one week and then change to sprints the next week. If, I feel low in energy, I will eat half of a cliff bar before working out. And I drink lots of water.

Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Hey, I just got back from Vacation and I am glad to see that you started your cycle.
    I am subscribed.
    Good luck
    Thank for subsribing. Did the information, that I gave, help you?

Workouts are going great. My appetite is up and that's good, even in this Hot time of the year.

Typical day looks like this:

8am 4 egg whites, 2 large eggs, 2 pieces of center cut bacon, 1 whole grain bagel

10am 1 can tuna, 1 bag of edemame

12pm 8 oz chicken, mix veggies, mixed green salad w/half avocado

3pm 1/2 can tuna(1/2 tsp mayo), 1 cup cooked blackeyed peas

5pm 6 oz of steak or 8 oz of chicken, broccolli or spinach

7pm 1/2 can tuna, 1 bag edemame

Not sure of exact macros, but it seems to work for me. I will throw in shrimp and other fish on some days.

Injections are painless, in relation to the gear, but have some virgin muscle pain. It's easy to deal with, even on workout days with the injection site.

Weight is up to 165 and I feel good. It's Sunday, so no lifting, but did do a 25minute run this morning.

Blog Entries
    Thank for subsribing. Did the information, that I gave, help you?
    Still looking into it, but yes thanks again, you DA MAN!!

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    My theory, or what works for me, is it seems to be a combination of things. I feel it burns excess calories better. I don't run fast, I go for time. I don't eat carbs after 8 o'clock, so it seems to hit the fat storage better. Also, it warms up my system and lubricates the joints. I do alternate weeks, with, slow to moderate runs, one week and then change to sprints the next week. If, I feel low in energy, I will eat half of a cliff bar before working out. And I drink lots of water.
    Try doing your cardio immediately after your workout with nothing consumed but water throughout your workout and until you finish the cardio. When the body is depleted of glycogen (such as in the morning on an empty stomach, or right after weight training) it burns fat the entire time you do cardio. When the body has plenty of glycogen it can take 20 minutes of cardio before you begin burning fat.

I run tomorrow, so I will try to reverse what I have been doing to see how I am effected. Just don't want to hit the "wall" during my run. I have the wall a couple times when I used to compete in triathlons and it's a be-atch.

What's up everyone? I am reporting in early today. Short day on the courts, but I have to play tonight.

If I haven't said before, I am very pleased with the gear I am on at this time. It is starting to, "kick in", because I can tell from the pumps and my libido is out the roof. Still no pain on injections, what so ever.

Workout went great. Chest and Tri's. My tri's were so pumped it hurt. Had lots of energy for the workout and I think, psych wise, it makes a difference. Appetite has increase 5 fold already. It took the tbol, 2 weeks last time to kick in for that. Will know more about the increased stamina with the tbol in a week or so. Can't wait.

Got to go for now, wifey wants to go buy a house.

What's up everyone? I am reporting in early today. Short day on the courts, but I have to play tonight.

If I haven't said before, I am very pleased with the gear I am on at this time. It is starting to, "kick in", because I can tell from the pumps and my libido is out the roof. Still no pain on injections, what so ever.

Workout went great. Chest and Tri's. My tri's were so pumped it hurt. Had lots of energy for the workout and I think, psych wise, it makes a difference. Appetite has increase 5 fold already. It took the tbol, 2 weeks last time to kick in for that. Will know more about the increased stamina with the tbol in a week or so. Can't wait.

Got to go for now, wifey wants to go buy a house.
    definetly sounds like you're on better quality gear this time.

i wish i had a sex drive increase

good quality stuff is few and far inbetween.

hey morph ygpm...

Workout was good but had to be changed. I did Back/bi's today but did a superset format because of time and found out I have to play a match later tonight. Didn't want to be to fatigued. Didn't get my run in today, but I will get plenty of exercise tonight.

Weight up to 166.5. Always wanting to eat, and get hungry every two hours. Does that mean I need to increase my caloric intake because my muscles want it or has my appetite just increased that much?

Everything else is fantastic. No complaints what so ever. My poundages have increased some, but I have to watch how heavy I go, because of my Shoulder.

Morph did you get my pm?

Workout was good but had to be changed. I did Back/bi's today but did a superset format because of time and found out I have to play a match later tonight. Didn't want to be to fatigued. Didn't get my run in today, but I will get plenty of exercise tonight.

Weight up to 166.5. Always wanting to eat, and get hungry every two hours. Does that mean I need to increase my caloric intake because my muscles want it or has my appetite just increased that much?

Everything else is fantastic. No complaints what so ever. My poundages have increased some, but I have to watch how heavy I go, because of my Shoulder.

Morph did you get my pm?
    yes, i got it. thanks

Everything is still going great. I did lose a pound though from not being able to eat and playing to much. I will get it back.

Work out was good. Lots of energy, nice pumps. Cardio is getting easier. Nothing like running 30 minutes in 97 degree weather in South Louisiana. Jumped in pool afterwards.

Going to have MRI dont today on Right Shoulder. Will get results on Tuesday.

Talk to y'all soon.

Sorry for the delay in reporting in my log. My right shoulder was sore as heck after the MRI angiogram. Dr had to inject dye into the shoulder to open up the joint and to lite up the shoulder area completely. Shoulder had more pain after the test and feels weaker than what it was before. Couldn't do chest on Thursday but did do tri's and it went good. Did lots of light weight, high reps. Back and Bi's on Friday were good, but range of motion on back was limited, but did the best I could. Did yard word and landscaping all weekend, so that made up for some things.(Getting house ready to sell, because wifey bought another house on Tuesday). She has been watching to much HGTV. Got a great deal though. Paid $380,000 and it appraised for $470,000. Gonna put in another $300,000 and have what we want. Lot itself is 100x320. Sorry for the tangent.

Feel a slight bloat, but overall everything is great. Weight is up to 168. Strength is getting better each day. It's nice to have real gear and see the results.

Talk to y'all soon.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for the delay in reporting in my log. My right shoulder was sore as heck after the MRI angiogram. Dr had to inject dye into the shoulder to open up the joint and to lite up the shoulder area completely. Shoulder had more pain after the test and feels weaker than what it was before. Couldn't do chest on Thursday but did do tri's and it went good. Did lots of light weight, high reps. Back and Bi's on Friday were good, but range of motion on back was limited, but did the best I could. Did yard word and landscaping all weekend, so that made up for some things.(Getting house ready to sell, because wifey bought another house on Tuesday). She has been watching to much HGTV. Got a great deal though. Paid $380,000 and it appraised for $470,000. Gonna put in another $300,000 and have what we want. Lot itself is 100x320. Sorry for the tangent.

Feel a slight bloat, but overall everything is great. Weight is up to 168. Strength is getting better each day. It's nice to have real gear and see the results.

Talk to y'all soon.
    Damn, I need to become a tennis pro so I can buy houses like you...Do you need a silent partner?LOL

Talk to y'all soon.
    good to hear your weight is going up bro. i bet your stuff is stronger than mine lol.

best of luck with the injury and everything.

dropped a pound, but I ran for 45 minutes. Heat index today was 107 degrees. Probably water weight.

Chest/Bi today. Great pumps, mama likes the pumps. No sides at this stage in cycle. Will say libido is off the charts. I can just take a nap and wake up pitching a tent. If a midget walked pass, they could do chin-ups.

Amorphic....Thanks for comforting thoughts, kinda nervous about the results but it want keep me down, what ever it may be.

Rana.....I always need assisstant pro's...But you will have to work out side for hours and teach women in short skirts. You think you could handle that? I will say I make pretty good, but mama made nearly 5xs what I did. I am owned and love it.

It's been 3 days since my last post and apologize for that.

Weight is holding at 168, but I haven't been keeping my caloric intake beyond what I am expending. I have been playing a lot of matches, before I go for surgery at the end of August, on my shoulder. Shoulder want be 100% for up to 6 months, but might be sooner, according to the Doctor. He said different people heal better than others. I hope I am in that category.

Lifts and stamina are still increasing on a gradual slope. I do feel more tired on some days. I was wondering if thats a build up of rbc's? No negative sides of yet. I do have a little bloating, but it seems to help my joints. Or that may be psychological.

Doing chest/bi's today. I will say my pumps have been great. Can't wait to see what happens toward the end of my cycle.

Later.

Thread Information