akaz13 is offline Associate Member

extending my cycle...

I pretty much decided to extend my cycle (500 mg test e/ wk) from 10wks, to 12 wks.

This is my first cycle, but I was wondering how far I can extend before it just gets stupid?

Specifically, I was wondering if I can go 18 wks, total, to be 'on' for a whole bench program?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Only reason you would extend is if you are continuing to grow, no other reason than that

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Only reason you would extend is if you are continuing to grow, no other reason than that
    I was gonna delete this thread, since I thought it was in the wrong forum...

But anyway, what you are saying is, if I am gaining, then I can keep going? I just began week 6 yesterday... but at what point, is it crazy to extend beyond?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well standard cycles are 12 weeks and for your first cycle I wouldnt recommend going longer than that. Long cycles are for people who are very experienced and now what they are doing AND have specific goals.

OK, I guess I will stop at 12 wks....

It's just that I haven't gotten a whole lot of 'kick in'.... I know the gear is real b/c I am breaking out like a pubescent male, I recover pretty quick, etc..

But I haven't gotten a lot stronger or bigger yet...

My post work out pumps are bigger, I am geting leaner w/o really trying (which caused me to up my cals)... Anyway, nothing amazing so far on the size or strength departments..

I have heard that the kick in can be as late as wk 8 on test e.. so that is why I was thinkingabout extending..

Thread Information