Thread: My first cycle

sPHERE is offline New Member

My first cycle

Hi guys.

I started my first cycle of Test Enanthate yesterday. My shots will be shot twice a week (mon/thurs). Everything went well, and I'm actually looking forward to my next shot on Monday. I'm 5'11, 175lbs @ 10% bf, 20 years old. I know its "stupid" to start a cycle at this age, but I couldn't help it. I have been doing powerlifting for the last 4-5 years with good results. I've also had a break for a few months because of a knee injury, but everything seems good now. I havent done any bloodwork, but probably will during/after the cycle. I also have nolva on hand in case of gyno. My cycle will be as following:

Week 1-10: 250mg Test-E twice a week (500mg)
    Week 13-16: 20mg Nolva (+ ZMA, Nano Vapor).

I will also be doing Clen 2weeks on/off during PCT to possibly keep more of the gains.

My goal is to add as much strenght as possible, although some mass won't hurt either. I workout 5 days a week.

My diet consists of approx. 200-300g protein a day, 250-300g carbs. I eat mainly beef, cottage cheese, milk, chicken, oatmeal etc, and 50 grams of whey protein pre and post workout.

Im also thinking about adding HCG to my PCT.

I'll try to keep the thread updated

Wish me luck
    Last edited by sPHERE; 07-24-2008 at 10:12 AM.

bump

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    cool bro ,good luck with the cycle,,,,,,,

thanks man. looking forward to the test kicking in

conehead is offline Junior Member
    ill b doing the same cycle after christmas ,ive only been traing for 6months now ,ive been told to stay away from the juice untill ive maxed out .but fuk it im doing it .sure wats the point in waiting ,sure itll be going in me any way,so if i get any probs its going to happen any way

I kinda regret I didn't buy some dbol to kickstart my cycle, kinda boring to wait 4 weeks for the test to kick in. Thinking about maybe doing some dbol while I wait for PCT. Any opinions on that?

Like, week 10-13, 30mg dbol or something?

Shot my second shot of 250mg test this morning. Everything went well this time too. Will work out chest/triceps today.

Shot my third shot this evening (in the left glute). Actually starting to feel some increased pumps and strenght gains now. Looking forward to week 3-4!

I try to eat as much as possible (every 2.5-3rd hour), usually around 50-70grams of protein in every meel, also alot of carbs. The two first meals every day consists of around 150grams of carbs, each. (Oatmeal)

I have also gained about 2kilo's since I started the cycle, but that may just be because of the high calories.

Shot my fourth shot yesterday, did arms/chest. The pumps I get now is amazing, gained about 1 more kg. Strenght has increased some more. Thinking about uploading some pics soon.

Hey guys, long time since I have updated the log.The cycle is doing great, and I just started my 7th (of 10) week. I have had great strenght and mass gains, and looking forward to getting even more the upcoming weeks. However, during these 7 weeks, I have "missed" two thursday-shots, so I had to shoot friday instead of thursday 2 times, including today. Do you think this will have a big effect on gains and stable blood levels?

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sPHERE View Post
    Hey guys, long time since I have updated the log.The cycle is doing great, and I just started my 7th (of 10) week. I have had great strenght and mass gains, and looking forward to getting even more the upcoming weeks. However, during these 7 weeks, I have "missed" two thursday-shots, so I had to shoot friday instead of thursday 2 times, including today. Do you think this will have a big effect on gains and stable blood levels?
    I don't think waiting one more day will matter. my stats were the same as yours when I started, I am 4.5 weeks in and weight 200lbs and hardly any fat gain. I did kick start with 3eweeks TBOL and last week DBOL 30-mg and I loved the DBOL. Looking forward to the pics though

Thx for your reply. The pics will be taken soon, and uploaded, although I dont have any "before" pics, but I can tell you I have gotten MUCH bigger. I'm positively surprised that I haven't had ANY signs of gyno, just some minor water retention. My joints is also good. I took a day of the gym yesterday too as I havent missed a single workout in months. My bench, deadlift and squat has increased by approx. 40-50lbs atleast, and my only concern is how much I will be able to keep after PCT.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    what is your current weight?
    What are you measurements?
    also you are 2 weeks ahead of me, When did you notice the major strength gains?
    Last edited by 3dbigrigs; 08-30-2008 at 07:52 AM.

I havent done any measurements, as Im not that interested in mass, but strenght. My weight is about 85kg, I have cut down on the carbs alot since I reached the 85kg's which is about 1-2weeks ago. Havent planned to gain much more weight as of now, only strenght. The strenght gains started getting real serious at about 4.5 weeks in imo, and they still are.

Also thinking about converting from Powerlifting to Olympic weightlifting, but I guess I'll wait until the cycle and PCT is finished, to avoid tearing tendons and shit like that.

Thread Information