readyforAchange is offline New Member

Smile trying to put together a good cycle

hey just a quick intro since i already posted one in the new members. My name is Gilbert and in central valley California. weight:225
    height:5 10

i plan on researching and picking up stuff along the way until i have what i need to put together a good cycle.

my question is what is preferred overall pills or injection???? do you get better gains with either?? and should i cut or try and bulk and lose fat at the same time?? any feedback i get is appreciated. hope this is the right place to post this if not let me know where to
    Last edited by readyforAchange; 07-25-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: advice on what not to ask from another member

just to clarify..because i think it sounds like i dont know what my goals are..i want to gain a lot more muscle..and i want to lean out and shed the fat i have now..i'm just not sure which order is better..trying to cut the fat first? or bulking up n lose some fat, then work on cutting?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    First off, against the rules to fish for sources. Thats a no-no, get u banned. Second, good idea to keep researching, your questions will be answered. Third, whats your bf%? Fourth, you are too young. Fifth, posted in the wrong place. Sixth, you get the point.

ya my fault bro. where should i post this at??

stpete is offline Banned
    In the Steroid Questions and Answers forum.

Thread Information