skitz1 is offline Junior Member

Anavar/Prop/Clen Log

Hi all, just thought I'd log my cycle for my own benefit and those who might be interested in seeing and hearing about the results. I'll be doing an 8 week cycle as follows. So I've decided to drop the propionate from my cycle. My hair has recently started suffering a lot, and I remember how much the test enanthate aggrevated it on the only previous cycle I have done. As I'm planning to do a t-bol/deca cycle next year as that's not as harsh on the hairline, I'll have to run a certain amount of test along side that, probably 200mg a week, so I'm going to leave it until then. So here's the new cycle, if it wasn't Anavar I wouldn't continue with the oral only cycle.

Weeks 1-4: 30mg Anavar ED,
    Weeks 5-8: 40mg Anavar ED,
    Weeks 6-8: Clen at 40mcg/80mcg/120mcg respectively.

4 week PCT with Nolvadex and HCG .

Stats are as follows:

Age - 23.
    Height - 5'9.5
    Weight - 170 pounds.
    Body fat - Roughly 15-20%. Will take an accurate measurement tomorrow before I start.

Here are some before pictures, my main focus will be on abs as at the moment they are awful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar/Prop/Clen Log-chest-abs.jpg   Anavar/Prop/Clen Log-back.jpg   Anavar/Prop/Clen Log-tri.jpg  
    Last edited by skitz1; 08-08-2008 at 04:14 PM.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    You dont look 170 lbs. Are you legs super skinny or something? Either way, you seem to have good base to grow from. GL!!

Hi, yeh my legs aren't very big. I always found it difficult to build muscle and I found it very difficult to get my legs to grow, especially my calves. However, my upper body wasn't as difficult to put muscle onto. I've worked a few routines that focus on legs but then I fractured my ankle and muscle memory didn't work so good on them when I started bulking up again. I'm doing Ronnie's leg workout at the moment to try and get them to grow.

oneshot is offline Anabolic Member
    nice back width. i dont think your bodyfat is quite that high. good luck ill be following this as i would like to run a similar cycle sometime in the future.

I've had to delay starting this as I've just come down with food poisoning. Argh, I was wondering why I was feeling so weak in the gym yesterday. Not good news.

So I've started today. Changed the cycle as I've edited in the first post. It's a bit of a kick to the nuts to drop the prop, but I can't let the hair suffer any more, especially during treatment. Measured body fat, but I don't trust the machine at all. It said 21% body fat, but there is no way I am that high at all.

browboy is offline Associate Member
    Dude, first off you have a very good base to work from. Your abs are far from aweful and there is no way in hell that you are 21%bf! From your pics i would guess more like 11-12 if that. I am interested in seeing how this cycle goes for you. I am currently running a test/anavar cycle. I am a little over 4 weeks in and am pretty happy with what I have seen thus far. Really looking forward to the next 4.5 weeks! I really want to see how you do with the clen . I was thinking about running that after cycle myself. Good luck bro.
    I also know what you mean about the hair deal. I am a bit older than you (being sarcastic) but am wanting to hold on to it as much as possible. Been pretty lucky thus far.

What dosage you running everything at, and what kind of gains have you seen so far? I'll keep regular updates on the clen .

Quote Originally Posted by skitz1 View Post
    What dosage you running everything at, and what kind of gains have you seen so far? I'll keep regular updates on the clen.
    I am running 250mg test e once a week and 60mg of var (split 20 am, 20 noon, 20 even) Dude the weight gain has been crazy! I have put on 14lbs in just a little over 4 weeks and have cut bf by like 2-3%. Which mine wasn't high to start anyway. I am just starting to really notice a bit of strength gains, and increased vascularity. I noticed the hardening up after only a week or two. I am really curious to see what happens in the next 4-5 weeks that I have left. I think that is when the test will really start kicking in. Bro, if you want, pm me with an e-mail address and I will give you mine, that way we can e-mail each other directly without always having to go through the site. Good luck and def keep me updated on the clen .

BTW, just looked back at your pics. Dude your chest is jacked and your back width is really nice. You have a great base to work with plus your young. Be sure your diet is in check as well as your routine.

So today is day 4, haven't seen any strength gain yet, but I'm not really expecting to see it this fast. However, I got some pretty crazy pumps, especially in the biceps, muscle is starting to feel a little harder as well. Not a lot but a little.

It's been one week. Weighed 170 pounds at 20.2% body fat at the start of the week. The machine is a little off as there is no way I am that high, my mate also measured his and it gave him a fairly high reading as well. Anyway, weighed in and took body fat percentage today and I'm weighed 170.5 pounds and 18.1% body fat. This is about a 2%drop in body fat regardless of whether the reading is too high or not. Strength is up on everything apart from bench. It never really recovered after my bout of food poisoning and I lost about 2 reps. It's kind of weird because chest as always been my biggest body part but I only bench 242 x 6 which has now dropped to 242 x 4. I don't get why it's so weak in relation to it's size. I think it might be my triceps that let me down, I really struggle locking the weight out even if it feels light on my chest.

Day 9 and I weighed myself today and checked body fat on the same machine at the gym. This is incredible it now measured it at 17.2% and I weighed in at 173 pounds.

So 9 days into my cycle off only 30mg of Anavar I've dropped about 3% body fat and put on 3 pounds of lean mass. This stuff is great, although haven't noticed any strength gains yet.

Thread Information