Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    hotpink is offline Female Member

Hotpink's var & clen log!!

Well its day 1 and I figured some before pictures would be useful.

I'm starting out with 10mg of var now, and will probably go up to 20 eventually (as I found that more efficient my last cycle), and my cycle is going to be 7 weeks long. Clen wise I started out at 20mcg. Doing the 2 weeks on/off, going up to 80 max. Yes my diet is in check, I always eat right anyways.

Goals are leaning and building muscle.

I get in shape really quickly too, prepare to be amazed. And I'm here for serious input and help, not so much for being hit on. Thank youuu

Sample Diet:
    M1: Protein Shake before Cardio (only substituting for bcaa's for a little while)

M2: 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup oatmeal

M3: 1 can tuna, 1 potato

M4: 5 oz. baked chicken breast, 1 cup veggies, 1 potato

-Workout

M5: PWO whey
    50gprotein 40g carbs

M6: 5 oz chicken, 1 cup veggies

Only drinking water, 1 gallon daily. Completely cutting milk, butter, dressings, sugars, etc.

Subs:
    Protein: salmon, low fat (1-2%) cottage cheese, talapia
    Carbs: sweet potato/yam

BMR= 2254.94

Total Cal-1704
    Fat- 21g, 186 cal, 11%
    sat-6g, 56 cal, 3%
    poly-5g, 46 cal, 3%
    mono-5g, 48 cal, 3%
    Carbs- 146g, 509 cal, 31%
    Fiber- 18g
    Protein- 243g, 970 cal, 58%

Workout:
    Monday: Chest & Triceps
    Barbell Bench Press
    Incline Bench Press
    Dumbbell Flyes
    Chest Dips
    Triceps Pushdowns
    Dumbbell Kickbacks
    Triceps Dumbbell Extensions

Tuesday: Legs
    Squats
    Dumbbell Lunges
    Leg Press
    Leg Extension
    Deadlifts
    Standing Calf Raises
    Seated Calf Raises

Wednesday-Cardio only, 45-60 minutes

Thursday: Back & Biceps
    Lat Pulldowns
    Bent Over Barbell Rows
    Seated Cable Rows
    Stiff-Legged Deadlifts
    Barbell Curls
    Hammer Curls
    Preacher Curls

Friday: Shoulders
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Barbell Shoulder Presses
    Lateral Raises
    Front Raises
    Reverse Flyes

Saturday: Glutes & Hamstrings
    Bridges
    Glute Kickbacks
    Seated Leg Curl
    Dumbbell Lunges

Sunday-Rest

Cardio & abs Daily.

Here's a better picture of the kangaroo pouch so you can compare to my updates
    ick.

Updates-{PG 3}
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hotpink's var & clen log!!-d1-9-.jpg   Hotpink's var & clen log!!-d1-10-.jpg   Hotpink's var & clen log!!-d1-12-.jpg   Hotpink's var & clen log!!-scan0028.jpg  
    Last edited by hotpink; 03-14-2009 at 04:17 PM.

BIG-N-Brazil is offline Associate Member
    Looks like you have a very solid base to build on. Good luck with your cycle. I can imagine you are going to get great results...

Quote Originally Posted by BIG-N-Brazil View Post
    Looks like you have a very solid base to build on. Good luck with your cycle. I can imagine you are going to get great results...
    thank youuu!

stpete is offline Banned
    Looking good right now hotpink. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Looking good right now hotpink. Good luck.
    thanks

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    You are crazy hot,why the gear?

dedic8ed1 is offline Banned
    Sorry I just read your not much for hitting on part but really why any gear?

Quote Originally Posted by dedic8ed1 View Post
    Sorry I just read your not much for hitting on part but really why any gear?
    its all good, because I like the results I get from it. And in the shorter period of time.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I believe you already have a good base to start with. I think if you added some LBM, you will look just fine in your ratio to BF. As of now, you are very thin with little to no definition at all.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack View Post
    I believe you already have a good base to start with. I think if you added some LBM, you will look just fine in your ratio to BF. As of now, you are very thin with little to no definition at all.
    I agree with everything you said but I really think if I lost bf I would look so much better

Quote Originally Posted by hotpink View Post
    I agree with everything you said but I really think if I lost bf I would look so much better
    You problem isnt loosing fat. You will loose bf if you gain more LBM. They go hand in hand. the more LBM you have, the more fat loss is to occur. If you dont build LBM, then in most cases people tend to burn muscle in search of loosing fat.

Simple.... LBM goes up = fat loss increases ......

You dont want to be a skinny fat person do you? Kind of like the granny arms??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

You problem isnt loosing fat. You will loose bf if you gain more LBM. They go hand in hand. the more LBM you have, the more fat loss is to occur. If you dont build LBM, then in most cases people tend to burn muscle in search of loosing fat.

Simple.... LBM goes up = fat loss increases ......

You dont want to be a skinny fat person do you? Kind of like the granny arms??
    hahaha I have granny arms now and I meant I agree with what you said, LBM def. but maybe you can't really tell or maybe its just that I'm a girl and way too critical, but for example...look at those love handles. tsk tsk

I wasnt implying that you had granny arms. i was just saying that you can loose the weight or over all dimension of your body, and still look flabby. I believe you would be more happy with seeing a tighter, and more defined hard body in the mirror. Not to say that you are not happy to see yourself in the mirror now.

Everybody is critical when trying to sculpt their body. its the nature of the beast. You wouldnt be human if you didnt.

Fat loss at the waist for you might come last? My wife is totally different. She tends to have a very thin waist line, and flat stomach, but she will hold her weight in her hips & legs. I am more like you. I hold my weight in my midline area. Its the last place to let go of fat for me.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I wasnt implying that you had granny arms. i was just saying that you can loose the weight or over all dimension of your body, and still look flabby. I believe you would be more happy with seeing a tighter, and more defined hard body in the mirror. Not to say that you are not happy to see yourself in the mirror now.

Everybody is critical when trying to sculpt their body. its the nature of the beast. You wouldnt be human if you didnt.

Fat loss at the waist for you might come last? My wife is totally different. She tends to have a very thin waist line, and flat stomach, but she will hold her weight in her hips & legs. I am more like you. I hold my weight in my midline area. Its the last place to let go of fat for me.
    Yeah, you are right. Thank you for being helpful.
    Last edited by hotpink; 07-28-2008 at 08:02 PM.

hey Brazil, you've been in here for an extremely long time...

I think he is just re-cycling your photos.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think he is just re-cycling your photos.
    haha creepy

mauler is offline Associate Member
    good luck on your cycle. but i dont think you really have that much you need to improve on

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    ahh, hotpink, my dearest. so lovely. hmm, my precious.

hahah. just playing.

on a serious note, you look great. already lean in comparison to, well the rest of america. legs and butt look pretty firm and toned. upper back looks sexy. stomach is very hot. if i had to point out areas that need work, i would go with the obliques/lower back. and arms. but you can take care of all that with proper cardio, diet and the help of your cycle. if you hit it hard and stay on top of it... ill marry you. uh, i mean you will succeed in reachin your goals. keep up the hard work. stay on track. up the focus and dedication. youll be giving old men heart attacks when you walk by in no time.

but thats just me. your already exquisite and i would love to make many babies with you. oh yea.

update

Sooo went to the gym today, found out I was NEVER 23.7% BF (dumbasses), but at the time I was actually 17.3%. Butttt not so much anymore, I'm 20.9%. Well if you keep up with me at all, I had surgery in february. The second set of stats are from the first day I got back in the gym, thats why there is a drop.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hotpink's var & clen log!!-scan0028.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    ahh, hotpink, my dearest. so lovely. hmm, my precious.

hahah. just playing.

on a serious note, you look great. already lean in comparison to, well the rest of america. legs and butt look pretty firm and toned. upper back looks sexy. stomach is very hot. if i had to point out areas that need work, i would go with the obliques/lower back. and arms. but you can take care of all that with proper cardio, diet and the help of your cycle. if you hit it hard and stay on top of it... ill marry you. uh, i mean you will succeed in reachin your goals. keep up the hard work. stay on track. up the focus and dedication. youll be giving old men heart attacks when you walk by in no time.

but thats just me. your already exquisite and i would love to make many babies with you. oh yea.
    haha I think you are my favorite person on here. And oh no, my stomach is one of my worst areas.

haha I think you are my favorite person on here. And oh no, my stomach is one of my worst areas.
    what?? you crazy fool!! your stomach is sexy. but your hips dont match your obliques. if i was you. thats what i would be sayin my worst area is. though... if i had my way. i would smear some all natural peanut butter over your entire stomach and obliques and make you my protien/fat meal in the morning. yum-may!!

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    what?? you crazy fool!! your stomach is sexy. but your hips dont match your obliques. if i was you. thats what i would be sayin my worst area is. though... if i had my way. i would smear some all natural peanut butter over your entire stomach and obliques and make you my protien/fat meal in the morning. yum-may!!
    haha thats a little weird! but no I don't think that picture does the kangaroo pouch any justice. but yeahhh I've gotten the I need to work on my obliques thing before

haha thats a little weird! but no I don't think that picture does the kangaroo pouch any justice. but yeahhh I've gotten the I need to work on my obliques thing before
    well.... listen, im going to tell you a secret. and its a very big secret. only me and you shall ever know this truth. dont be scared. just trust me.

And I'm here for serious input and help, not so much for being hit on. Thank youuu
    not trying to be mean

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    If you trying to work on your obliques do not do side ways crunches or anything that does that because my understanding is that they will thicken. You don't want that. I stopped doing those side way crunches a long time ago and my sides have got better and more muscular. There is no such thing as spot reduction, its a overall lost of fat. Just give it some time and you'll get the results you want.

Oh and what kind of weight training regiment are you doing??

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    i like the word imput.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    If you trying to work on your obliques do not do side ways crunches or anything that does that because my understanding is that they will thicken. You don't want that. I stopped doing those side way crunches a long time ago and my sides have got better and more muscular. There is no such thing as spot reduction, its a overall lost of fat. Just give it some time and you'll get the results you want.
    Thank you. I was waiting for an intelligent answer to chime in.

I would never try to work with weights to try and reduce my obliques. No sense in trying to build that area up when you want a smaller and more lean waist line.

Like the poster said. There is no such thing is "spot reduction" just over all fat loss.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by BadBarbie View Post
    i like the word imput.
    You like being an idiot that can't spell 5 letter words?

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I know that there is no such thing as spot reduction. Those are just the areas I want to go away. So once they do, I will have reached my goal. And damn I just did sideways crunches tonight. What do you suggest instead of those?

Thank you. I was waiting for an intelligent answer to chime in.

I would never try to work with weights to try and reduce my obliques. No sense in trying to build that area up when you want a smaller and more lean waist line.

Like the poster said. There is no such thing is "spot reduction" just over all fat loss.
    I know this.

All I ever did was twists with a broom stick.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

All I ever did was twists with a broom stick.
    How many reps should I do? like 3 sets of 20? or what do you recommend?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    you look good, you're obviously not out of shape but you could definately improve your body, just like everyone else can. im sure you are gonna make a crazy change tho and am interested in seeing the results..i would have said to get in better shape naturally before hoppin on a cycle for way better results but to each thier own.
    and for some extra input..thats alot of boobie being shown for a chick that does not want to be hit on. lol. seriously.
    good luck with your cycle.
    peace
    tank

Quote Originally Posted by thetank View Post
    you look good, you're obviously not out of shape but you could definately improve your body, just like everyone else can. im sure you are gonna make a crazy change tho and am interested in seeing the results..i would have said to get in better shape naturally before hoppin on a cycle for way better results but to each thier own.
    and for some extra input..thats alot of boobie being shown for a chick that does not want to be hit on. lol. seriously.
    good luck with your cycle.
    peace
    tank
    thank you, I'll probably post pics up weekly, or close to it. And yeah I figured these men get laid in real life and have seen boobs before but who knows haha. And ohhh, a few weeks from now they probably won't even show up in pictures.

How many reps should I do? like 3 sets of 20? or what do you recommend?
    Twists with a broom? I never counted... I just did it in 15 minute increments or so. 3 or 4 times
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Twists with a broom? I never counted... I just did it in 15 minute increments or so. 3 or 4 times
    Sweet. Thanks for the advice, again!

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Looking good, how's your diet?

*sidenote, dukkitdalaw has some interesting posts :/

I only do abs twice a week and it is as follows: Machine crunches 3 sets 20,15,15 with increasing the weight; then lower leg lifts with legs straight out for 3 sets 20, 20, 15, no weight. then floor crunches with my legs coming in then extending out straight with my head back and do those for 3 sets 20,15,15. I hit the top set, bottom set and then all at once. Works for me. And again what is your training looking like. The best way to tone is doing the same things I would you just would not go as heavy and its higher reps. And as you get better you would want to increase weight, nothing drastic but just to keep gains coming. You would NOT get bulky because you are missing a very key ingredient....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information