Ever_Last is offline New Member

First Cycle Test E Log

Hi Guys!

I am about to start my first cycle and im going to write a Log here to keep myself a little motivated.

I started off at 19 with only 106lbs beeing an extreme ektomorph and now at 26 im 176lbs at 5'7....of course with a little fat but yeah much better =)

My Cycle: 12 weeks of Test E 250 e5d, postcycle therapy as usual with clomid

My Training: 5x a week, every day one muscle group at like 10+ sets; after 6 weeks halftime i will swap the exercises;

Cardio: soccer and tennis twice a week

Diet: 3000 kcal high protein moderate high carbs 60g fats
    eating white meat, rice, potatoes, oats, skimmed milk, glucose, protein powder, dark bread, curd, lowfat cheese
    last month of the cycle i am thinking of cutting down the carbs to counter the bloat a little and yes get a little cut but i need your advice then

my goal: to build ab quality muscle mass....i will profide a lot of kcal and not be fussy on the carbs, so i can try to achive the best gains......but at the end of the day i of course want to have a cut nice physik.....here i need your advice...what do u think is the best approach.....keep the cycle on the bulk side and after trying to keep most gains then cut naturally?.....or allready now try to cut down the carbs during the cycle? thanks for all advices

also added a few fotos for u to see where i am right now and the progresses as the cycle progresses....bad cell phone pics so excuse =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First Cycle Test E Log-dsc00179.jpg   First Cycle Test E Log-dsc00185.jpg   First Cycle Test E Log-dsc00183.jpg   First Cycle Test E Log-dsc00170.jpg   First Cycle Test E Log-dsc00191.jpg  

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I think you should do 250x2 ew. 250mgs ew wouldn't be worth my time. If you do test e with clen your strength will go up and you'll lose some bf like i'm doing!

Ever_Last is offline New Member
    yeah was thinking about that.....just here in europe everybody goes for e5d.....but i think ill do e4d so its 500 in 8 days...close to a week i think that should will be my plan

first injection today!

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    You're planning on running clomid only for PCT?

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ever_Last View Post
    Hi Guys!

I am about to start my first cycle and im going to write a Log here to keep myself a little motivated.

I started off at 19 with only 106lbs beeing an extreme ektomorph and now at 26 im 176lbs at 5'7....of course with a little fat but yeah much better =)

My Cycle: 12 weeks of Test E 250 e5d, postcycle therapy as usual with clomid

My Training: 5x a week, every day one muscle group at like 10+ sets; after 6 weeks halftime i will swap the exercises;

Cardio: soccer and tennis twice a week

Diet: 3000 kcal high protein moderate high carbs 60g fats
    eating white meat, rice, potatoes, oats, skimmed milk, glucose, protein powder, dark bread, curd, lowfat cheese
    last month of the cycle i am thinking of cutting down the carbs to counter the bloat a little and yes get a little cut but i need your advice then

my goal: to build ab quality muscle mass....i will profide a lot of kcal and not be fussy on the carbs, so i can try to achive the best gains......but at the end of the day i of course want to have a cut nice physik.....here i need your advice...what do u think is the best approach.....keep the cycle on the bulk side and after trying to keep most gains then cut naturally?.....or allready now try to cut down the carbs during the cycle? thanks for all advices

also added a few fotos for u to see where i am right now and the progresses as the cycle progresses....bad cell phone pics so excuse =)
    Your body fat seems high to be cycling. Supposedly you will have worse sides than someone with a lower body fat %. Also, it is ok to eat rice. Just not so much. It really isnt that good for a carb choice.

Stamer is offline New Member
    Watching your progress bro, I'm on a similar cycle. Best of luck

tembe is offline Member
    looking forward to seeing ur progress bro

Thread Information