Win369 is offline Associate Member

Question How to make D-Bol powerful?!

Hi guys, i have 5mg and 10mg TABLETS D-BOl and they're still glued in my case.i've never use it before.so i decided to educate myself before use it.

First : What is the best injectable steroids to combine with D-BOL especially for bulking session?how many weeks i should use?and what is PCT?.....

Second : How if i use D-BOL alone?without any injectable steroids.is it gonna work well?How about the dosage i should take and how many weeks?some people says that D-BOL is one of safest steroids...is it still need proviron inside of this cycle(D-BOL alone cycle)?....

we have a lot of gents who has much experiences here.help me with some education.thanks before.GBU!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    you should take some time to read the educational posts at the top of each section, and use the search, and all of those questions and more could be answered.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    most will advise against an oral only cycle but I kinda wish I would have done 1 to see the difference that each compound had on my body. with taking tbol and test e right now I have no idea what tbol is doing vs the test e. just a thought. Fear not the needle

DBOL 30mg a day for 4 weeks also take a daily milk thistle
    TEST E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks split into 2 injections 250mgx2 a week

if this is your first cycle you may do the above, people like to also add deca for mass cycle with this. and dont forget PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 so 40mg a day week 1 ect.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dbigrigs View Post
    most will advise against an oral only cycle but I kinda wish I would have done 1 to see the difference that each compound had on my body. with taking tbol and test e right now I have no idea what tbol is doing vs the test e. just a thought. Fear not the needle

DBOL 30mg a day for 4 weeks also take a daily milk thistle
    TEST E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks split into 2 injections 250mgx2 a week

if this is your first cycle you may do the above, people like to also add deca for mass cycle with this. and dont forget PCT nolva 40/40/20/20 so 40mg a day week 1 ect.
    damn a new guy who has a great answer! good work bro!!!!

guys,When is the best time to PCT start?....after DBOL 30mg a day for 4 weeks also take a daily milk thistle
    TEST E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks split into 2 injections 250mgx2 a week??? can i use proviron to replace nolvadex ? i cant find that product in my country.

Thunder Monkey is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    guys,When is the best time to PCT start?....after DBOL 30mg a day for 4 weeks also take a daily milk thistle
    TEST E 500mg a week for 10-12 weeks split into 2 injections 250mgx2 a week??? can i use proviron to replace nolvadex? i cant find that product in my country.
    Start your PCT 14 days after your last injection of Test-E.

Don't replace Nolvadex with Proviron , they are two different drugs. Nolvadex is a SERM, Proviron is an AI. Run them together.

Definately go read the PCT section.

TM

is nolvadex an injectable drugs?does it have in oral tabs?....

newfie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Win369 View Post
    is nolvadex an injectable drugs?does it have in oral tabs?....
    You got sum homework to do. Nolvadex is a tab yes. Read around the site and definatly check out the PCT section and then I bet you WILL NOT have to ask all of these questions. The info is all around.

Thread Information