sa_as is offline New Member

Arrow check my results for the last 7 months

hi all, I was doing anadrol + nolvadex 2 times for the last 6 months (each time 5weeks) I gain 9kg and kept it and now im 75kg im 23years old and I train 4-5 years first time I done steroids was 6months ago planning to do next year another cycle im training home and i cant decide if i look ok let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails check my results for the last 7 months-copy-3d.jpg  

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by sa_as View Post
    hi all, I was doing anadrol + nolvadex 2 times for the last 6 months (each time 5weeks) I gain 9kg and kept it and now im 75kg im 23years old and I train 4-5 years first time I done steroids was 6months ago planning to do next year another cycle im training home and i cant decide if i look ok let me know
    Does that make sense to anyone else, I understand part of what your saying man. But how long did you wait between cycles, what were your doses like, did you only gain 9 kgs with both those cycles and now your 165lbs? Do you know that that particular cycle is not a good idea?
    I would suggest to not worry about steroids right now and get to the diet thread and look how to put on some muscle without steroids and then worry about your next cycle. You have a good base but you could put on more mass without steroids.

i wait between cycle 8 weeks
    3000 calory
    150 proteins
    a day
    the only reason i took steroids was to put some weight on i want to know how to put weight without them

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Should be at least Time on + pct = Time off.

N*E*R*D is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sa_as View Post
    i wait between cycle 8 weeks
    3000 calory
    150 proteins
    a day
    the only reason i took steroids was to put some weight on i want to know how to put weight without them
    The diet section will help you out with that.

ok i will reed it. Do u know how long it takes to loose what u gain after oral cycle ?

Thread Information