jayral24 is offline Junior Member

Cool Test Help Please

Im 5'10, 188 pounds, about 14% body fat, I was thinking of doing a cycle of Test Cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mGs a week. Do you guys think this will do anything for me? Also, my employer has randon drug tests, they dont test for roids, just drugs, will it show up if im tested? Can you give me some help on doing a cycle. I did test in college approx. 12 years ago and it worked great. Unsure of what test it was.

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by jayral24 View Post
    Im 5'10, 188 pounds, about 14% body fat, I was thinking of doing a cycle of Test Cyp for 10 weeks at 500 mGs a week. Do you guys think this will do anything for me? Also, my employer has randon drug tests, they dont test for roids, just drugs, will it show up if im tested? Can you give me some help on doing a cycle. I did test in college approx. 12 years ago and it worked great. Unsure of what test it was.
    yes it could help u develop more muscle if u train hard n have proper diet.
    if they dont test for roids, then it wont show

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    you said they dont test for roid, just drugs. steroids are drugs and oviously if they dont test for roids then roids wont show up right? did you answer your own question? lol

jayral24 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I guess i did,, where can you get the stuff to fight the estrogen?? Is that over the counter or not? Also, I can get Test Cyp, Test Prop, Deca , and WInstrol , I want to add some size but also stay cut, what do you guys suggest? Thanks for the help!

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    decca is the best mass builder out of those you named. winstrol will help you get cut, but not w/o a good diet.
    you can find OTC estrogen fighters but most of them arent very effective.
    go to ar-r to get something

Thread Information