tadpoleboyy is offline Member

test 500 mdrol hdrol cycle

I just started a new cycle.
    1-10 Test 500mg/wk
    1-4 mdrol 30mg/day
    8-12 hdrol 50mg/day

most likely letro will be used during at a low dose (dose will fluctuate depending on how bad estro sides get). The point of this cycle is to minimize bloat, and get hard lean gains.

followed by standard pct

i was 190 last time i weighed, although i may have dropped a few lbs due to strep that i just recovered from. Im 5 foot 10 inch. Been training for 7-8 years. Previous cycles include:

dbol 50mg/day

test 250 with eq 600 and dbol

test 250 with deca 400 and tbol and proviron

Im going give these "legal" steroids a try, because for the price i just could not pass it up. This time around im going to try and log the amount of weight im lifting; all my previous logs were just picture and weight based. I will have some pics up in a while however.

day 3, workouts are a little more aggressive, but obviously i have not gained anything but water weight. I weighed in at 189, and that is with some water weight, so i must dropped about 3-5 lbs from the strep bout. Have not started any AI yet, guna wait till gyno begins to flare. No ill side effects to speak of, besides a buncha headaches, but im pretty sure i can attribute that to caffeine withdrawel.

Had a really good legs and tri/shoulders day. Noticing some mood changes, i.e. more irritable, but nothing that i cant control. Weighed in at 193 which is about 6-7 lbs heavier. A lot is water weight, however, and i started a-dex so i dont look all bloated.

196. I am very very irritable, compared to being off cycle. All lifts are up. So is my acne.

yeai dont really feel like logging anymore, im probably done filling this log out.

Thread Information