Hey all-

I did a 12 week cycle of Test Depot and have been off the cycle for probably another 12 weeks followed by contious pct. I wanted to make sure I didn't get up too large and tear tendons or anything. I had pretty decent results I'd say for a first cycle. Went from 189 to 209 lifting heavy and eating protein and a good amt of carbs. My strength went through the roof- I had trained hard for 3 years before I started and figure nows the time to do it. I'm back down to about 190 but my bodyfat is about 6% lower than it was in the beginning and my strength really hasn't dropped at all. So I'm pleased with that. Saw a guy that I hadn't seen in years from hs and he couldn't beleive how I looked- I was the fat kid in hs. I only did .5ml injections on mon&thurs cus I didn't want to go crazy. I have been thinking of doing a cycle of sustanon . I wanna hear what you guys think how my results are and what I should do next. My goal is to get where I stay about 230 240 solid. I'm 30 and 6'2. Besides sustanon should I do something else- during winter I want to add as much mass as I can and start cutting around february/march.