bigprop is offline New Member

test prop help first cycle

Hi all im just about to start a test prop 1ml-100mcg a day ONLY CYCLE this way i can keep my blood levels stable ive done igf-1 lr IM and hgh IM both for 3 months so im not worried about the IM every day injections just wanted to check up on a few things in my cycle

test prop 1ml a day 12 weeks
    pct nolvadex 40,40,20,20 start 3 days after last injection

1-pct is it good enough

2-1ml of test prop a day is it to much

3-my cycle is it too long (got heaps of test prop)

4-im going to get a blood test is there a specific name for the blood test

5-can i front load test prop to get my blood levels up quickly

6-what is the smallest pin i can use i read 23 gauge is this correct

7-i found injection site information but not for bis or pecs need help or pics to show me

8-should i use liver protectants and whats the best one to use

9- i want to set up a cycle log with before pics and after pics so other peoples questions like my self are answered correctly

I would like to thank every body that helps me in advance

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigprop View Post
    ...Test prop 1ml a day 12 weeks
    pct nolvadex 40,40,20,20 start 3 days after last injection
    Noted...

1-pct is it good enough
    Split the 40mg of the first two weeks into two more weeks...

Weeks 9-14 20mg Nolva.
    You should get Letro to keep it on hand in case gyno arises. Also, your PCT is somewhat weak. You should get some Clomid or Proviron (or both) for PCT. Clomid run along with the Nolva at 25mgs ED/week and the Proviron 50mg ED/week.

2-1ml of test prop a day is it to much
    How many mg of Test Prop per 1ml? I personally suggest you to do 75mg pinned everyday

3-my cycle is it too long (got heaps of test prop)
    Not really, but 12 weeks on Test Prop is a bit overkill; 7-8 weeks is the norm for Test P only cycles.

4-im going to get a blood test is there a specific name for the blood test
    It's called a 'blood count' test and you should ask the physician's office to do a whole count or testo levels count too.

5-can i front load test prop to get my blood levels up quickly
    Wrong... you never front load Test Prop only cycles!

6-what is the smallest pin i can use i read 23 gauge is this correct
    23'' gauge is fine; also, you can check 25" gauges at 1 inch length. However, you'll need 1.5" needles for glute injections.

7-i found injection site information but not for bis or pecs need help or pics to show me
    Sorry, I don't have the link with me at this moment.

8-should i use liver protectants and whats the best one to use
    Do you have any previous/current liver diseases or problems? If not, not needed.

9- i want to set up a cycle log with before pics and after pics so other peoples questions like my self are answered correctly
    OK... keep us posted.

I would like to thank every body that helps me in advance
    You're welcome bro.

the test prop im going to use is 1ml-100mg so for each ml is 100mg but i read some where that the easter takes up weight in that 1ml so u really only get like 83.7 or some thing like that of testosterone

Manorexic is offline Associate Member
    Try spotinjection for injection information

don't let that get to you... trust me, 75mg of prop that you pin ed is more than fine for you! Now, if you still gonna do 1ml like you originally intend... that's your call; it's your body mate, not mine's.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by "Maximus" View Post
    Split the 40mg of the first two weeks into two more weeks...

Weeks 9-14 20mg Nolva.
    You should get Letro to keep it on hand in case gyno arises. Also, your PCT is somewhat weak. You should get some Clomid or Proviron (or both) for PCT. Clomid run along with the Nolva at 25mgs ED/week and the Proviron 50mg ED/week.
    For a simple prop only cycle the PCT he outlined will likely be more then sufficient. Unless your prone to gyno id stick with the 40/40/20/20 and just have some extra on hand just incase.

How many mg of Test Prop per 1ml? I personally suggest you to do 75mg pinned everyday
    Agreed. When you say first prop cycle, is it a first time with test or just with prop?

Not really, but 12 weeks on Test Prop is a bit overkill; 7-8 weeks is the norm for Test P only cycles.
    Ive always seen prop as the 'safe' test to run for long(er) cycles. It does not have the cumulative effect that the long acting esters have so its easier to maintain a more stable test level.

Wrong... you never front load Test Prop only cycles!
    AGREED! Frontloading prop is a good way to get test flu. If you think test flu is a myth, frontload prop.

23'' gauge is fine; also, you can check 25" gauges at 1 inch length. However, you'll need 1.5" needles for glute injections.
    Agreed. Use 25g most everywhere bar the glutes. If you have dramas pushing the prop through a 25, run the syringe under hot water for a min or two to warm it immediately before pinning.

Sorry, I don't have the link with me at this moment.
    www.s p o t i n j e c t i o n s.com (REMOVE the spaces)

Do you have any previous/current liver diseases or problems? If not, not needed.
    Agreed. More important on cycles with orals.

OX

don't let that get to you... trust me, 75mg of prop that you pin ed is more than fine for you! Now, if you still gonna do 1ml like you originally intend... that's your call; it's your body mate, not mine's.
    Like Maximus said, 75mg/day totals over 500mg/week, so it comes back to what I asked before, is this the first time youve used test or just the first time youve used prop?

this is the first time ive used test

Then the 75mg/day will be plenty id say.

Cool

So would my cycle go like this

weeks 1-8 75mg every day test prop

start pct 3 days after last injection nolva 40/40/20/20

have extra nolva on hand in case of gyno

and use 25 gauge pins with inch tip im not doing glutes only bis,pecs, delts, thighs, traps, triceps, lats

and that spot injection site is the best site for injections ive ever seen. so is this correct now i got confused on pct so just let me know if this is right or not and i have a scanner. so il post my blood results before i start my cycle and before pics and measurements and body fat %. il put everything up i can ok just let me know if im right with the cycle or not. im doing it for a lean mass cycle and want to get as big as i can 2 ok and il post my training record up to and what my diet is to ok
    Last edited by bigprop; 09-13-2008 at 01:52 AM.

All looks fine to me bud.

Be careful with those injection sites though bud. Prop can be painfull, even with 0.75ml.

Start with the delts and see how you feel. I wouldnt go hitting the traps right off the bat.

Thats great

I get my blood test monday and il post that up and then my before pics and measuemants amd diet a ok il post my training record once im done dont know how they will go might have to do a lot more thanks for the help

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    Test Prop oer 7-8 weeks oerkill?!!!
    where did you find that?

Test P is the LEANEST gaines from test, highest and most stable blood leels if shot eeryday. Short term esters gives better gains.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    where did you find that?

Test P is the LEANEST gaines from test, highest and most stable blood leels if shot eeryday. Short term esters gives better gains.
    What dosage and cycle length would u recommend this is my first cyle and im open to all suggestions and i heard your first cycle is always the best i got bottles of test prop for a year and im not worried about injections and im a little confused about pct let me know what u recommend

where did you find that?

I didn't say overkill; I wrote a bit overkill for a FIRST ever cycle to be run for such a long time as 12 weeks, as it kicks in faster than any long esthers.

Quote Originally Posted by bigprop View Post
    What dosage and cycle length would u recommend this is my first cyle and im open to all suggestions and i heard your first cycle is always the best i got bottles of test prop for a year and im not worried about injections and im a little confused about pct let me know what u recommend
    Personally, I would run it for 8 or 10 weeks for a first cycle. However, you're free to do otherwise and run it longer if you prefer.

Blog Entries
    I didn't say overkill; I wrote a bit overkill for a FIRST ever cycle to be run for such a long time as 12 weeks, as it kicks in faster than any long esthers.

Personally, I would run it for 8 or 10 weeks for a first cycle. However, you're free to do otherwise and run it longer if you prefer.
    It does not make a difference if its Prop. En or Cyp in the length or the cycle. Matte of fact prop will be better cause the lower water retention means lower blood pressure therefore its much easier on side effects.

I do understand the ITS YOUR OWN OPINION. I'm just giving accurate info.

It does not make a difference if its Prop. En or Cyp in the length or the cycle. Matte of fact prop will be better cause the lower water retention means lower blood pressure therefore its much easier on side effects.

I do understand the ITS YOUR OWN OPINION. I'm just giving accurate info.
    Ok, agree w/you... Test Prop is the best choice; I'm doing a Test Prop cycle myself. I'm not giving in-accurate info, bro, so I feel compelled to ask you the OP's question about this:

What dosage and cycle length would u recommend on Test Prop if this is his first cyle? Also, in your own opinion, what's the difference between a 1st time cycle run of Test Prop of 8 or 12 weeks?

Just curious to know bro!

Blog Entries
    Ok, agree w/you... Test Prop is the best choice; I'm doing a Test Prop cycle myself. I'm not giving in-accurate info, bro, so I feel compelled to ask you the OP's question about this:

What dosage and cycle length would u recommend on Test Prop if this is his first cyle? Also, in your own opinion, what's the difference between a 1st time cycle run of Test Prop of 8 or 12 weeks?

Just curious to know bro!
    1st You can do a lot on a low dose of Test P, as low as 350 mg/week (50 mg/ED). side effects are almost nothing.

I'm on Test Prop. now and been on it for over 18 weeks now. 50 mg/ED unbelievable gains, just great.
    The difference between 8 weeks and 12 weeks is excatly like the difference between doing a cycle or not.
    8 weeks is barely enough to start seeing the REAL solid muscle gains, although it is a fast acting Test, 8 weeks is just not enough. In my own opinion, a low dose cycle and longer term (min. 12 weeks, I always advocate for 16-24).

In his case as a 1st timer 12-16 weeks is a wise choice. Doing 350 mg/week, rather than 500/week over 8 weeks of a longer ester which will diffentley accumulate water retention and bloat him like a baloon.

So I think it is smarter to get leaner gains and less side effects by doing lower dose over longer period of time.

That sounds pretty good do u have a cycle log or any before and after pics at all that i can look at and what sort of pct are u running with that longer cycle.

1st You can do a lot on a low dose of Test P, as low as 350 mg/week (50 mg/ED). side effects are almost nothing.

I'm on Test Prop. now and been on it for over 18 weeks now. 50 mg/ED unbelievable gains, just great.
    The difference between 8 weeks and 12 weeks is excatly like the difference between doing a cycle or not.
    8 weeks is barely enough to start seeing the REAL solid muscle gains, although it is a fast acting Test, 8 weeks is just not enough. In my own opinion, a low dose cycle and longer term (min. 12 weeks, I always advocate for 16-24).

In his case as a 1st timer 12-16 weeks is a wise choice. Doing 350 mg/week, rather than 500/week over 8 weeks of a longer ester which will diffentley accumulate water retention and bloat him like a baloon.

So I think it is smarter to get leaner gains and less side effects by doing lower dose over longer period of time.

I like your reasoning behind the 'longer term' cycle... but how can you put up with pinning ED for 16-24 weeks lol..yikes!). How do you manage scar tissue build up? This is my protocol: Traps, Shoulders, Lats, Chest (in/outer), below hip area, both glutes, inner/outer thigs, and calves! As you can see, I'm everywhere and I'm doing this to prevent scar tissue from developing at any given site. I hit one site like in a two weeks range again... I just can't imagine myself pinning so much for 16-24 weeks. I might have to extend my cycle for 8 more weeks and see what happens.

Also, what's your protocol for PCT, pinning schedule, etc.

Thx bro, I like an educated argument!

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    Big prop did you ever start the cycle?

soon just had to sort out a few things man with the doctors like low test levels all good now should be starting it very soon didn't want to start it half hearted

Thread Information