Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ajdaddi is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up 3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!

I just finished close to 4 months of clen with great results. I also threw a little t/3 in there for 2 months for good measure and I'm amazed! I was pushing 280+ with god knows how much body fat. Now I'm at about 218 with a decent amount of lean mass. Check out my before and after pics and let me know what you think! Also would it be ok to start an NYC stack right after this cycle? Also I want to add relacore for stress or would that be pushing it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!-heavy-james.jpg   3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!-heavy-james-2.jpg   3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!-shape-james-2.jpg   3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!-shape-james.jpg   3 and a half month Clen cycle/From an obese 280+ to a fit 218!!!-shape-3.jpg  

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Thats awesome bro good work. What kinda diet did you follow??

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Awesome indeed bro, nice nice job.

Thanks! I've been on a keto diet. I also forgot to add that I ran t/3 for 2 1/2 months. I workout roughly 6 times a week 1 hour of cardio then an hour on weight training

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdaddi View Post
    Thanks! I've been on a keto diet. I also forgot to add that I ran t/3 for 2 1/2 months. I workout roughly 6 times a week 1 hour of cardio then an hour on weight training
    AHHH so here is proof on this board that it does work. Mind putting up what your daily meals here cause it obviously worked and I am trying to help someone using that diet. Please share if you feel comfortable. You did a great job by the way.
    Last edited by Reed; 09-17-2008 at 10:08 PM.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Friggin awesome bro! I was 295lbs last summer and am at 240.5 right now. Your an inspiration to me bro, please keep posting. Not all of us here start off with an average body weight looking to gain muscle as their first goal.

So I'd be mega interested in subscribing and following any threads you start about exercise routines, diet routines, cycles, whatever....

p.s. Taking 62 lbs. off your heart at your age is going to save you a world of hurt/suffering that you could have faced later in life. Way to go!

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    man thats great!!! especially in 4 months wow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    AHHH so here is proof on this board that it does work. Mind putting up what your daily meals here cause it obviously worked and I am trying to help someone using that diet. Please share if you feel comfortable. You did a great job by the way.
    Well basically I followed the atkins diet. Except I stayed in the first phase for the last 4 months. Its pretty simple. Just keep your carbs between 20-30grams per day. During the first 10 days you want to stick to 20grams. Make sure you get atleast 1 cup of veggies everyday. Also make sure to take extra potassium supp as well as your multi, *****, and extra fiber if needed. I honestly haven't stuck to a certain meal plan. I've just done it long enough to know what has to many carbs and what doesn't. I also drink a protein shake when i wake up, 30min post workout, and before bed. I try to eat atleast 6 times a day which isnt that hard with protein shakes in between. Let me know if you have any more questions. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by 40plusnewbie View Post
    Friggin awesome bro! I was 295lbs last summer and am at 240.5 right now. Your an inspiration to me bro, please keep posting. Not all of us here start off with an average body weight looking to gain muscle as their first goal.

So I'd be mega interested in subscribing and following any threads you start about exercise routines, diet routines, cycles, whatever....

p.s. Taking 62 lbs. off your heart at your age is going to save you a world of hurt/suffering that you could have faced later in life. Way to go!
    Thanks so much! You don't know how good that makes me feel hearing that Ya I was definitely heading for a heart attack within the next 5-10 years if I hadn't done something about it. And Congrats on your weight loss, thats fantastic! Keep up the good work! Feel free to ask any questions I'd be happy to help you

marty6674 is offline Junior Member
    bro good job you look great keep up the good work im in the same situation you were in those are the kinda results i am lloking for good for you you should be prooud

Quote Originally Posted by marty6674 View Post
    bro good job you look great keep up the good work im in the same situation you were in those are the kinda results i am lloking for good for you you should be prooud
    Just stay focused find something that will keep you motivated and you can do it to! I'll be honest its a struggle in the beginning. Your body just isn't used to movement or atleast mine wasnt. You feel like you have such a long way to go. But you'll realize pretty quickly just how attainable your goals are. Start with a short term 3 month goal and you'll be surprised out how quickly you reach it and start on your next one

pampama is offline New Member
    Awesome bro nice job.

burt66 is offline New Member
    You're my hero! I am standing at the brink of a change and to know that you did it sure does give me a bunch of hope. I'm 270 and since starting college again at age 28, I find it hard to fit in the desks. I can't believe I got this big. I don't want to impose but would you mind PMing me your workout plan and clen /t3 schedule if it isn't too much trouble?

I'm really happy for you, keep up the good work!

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    Outstanding job! Theres alot of ppl that want certain results but don't wanna do what it takes to get em. The fact that you had a goal, stuck to it and succeeded is whats its all about. Again outstanding job.

Paulicious is offline Junior Member
    YOur my hero!!! Great results!

Quote Originally Posted by burt66 View Post
    You're my hero! I am standing at the brink of a change and to know that you did it sure does give me a bunch of hope. I'm 270 and since starting college again at age 28, I find it hard to fit in the desks. I can't believe I got this big. I don't want to impose but would you mind PMing me your workout plan and clen /t3 schedule if it isn't too much trouble?

I'm really happy for you, keep up the good work!
    Thanks Man! Trust me I know the feeling.. I'm super busy right now but pm me tonight as a reminder and I'd be more than happy to help you out

Sure thing

Thanks

Hmm. I don't see a PM function in my CP. I read the tutorial and followed the link but it tells me I don't have that privilege. Anyone know anything about it?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    VERY nice work and results bro. Keep up the good work. Looking great and it's a great feeling once you start seeing real results isnt it? That is good motivation right there.

Isn't it awseome to get your old face back too where your cheek bones actually show?

Gears is offline Member
    Very nice bro, hows your skin holding up though? I bet hitting a peak like that did some damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gears View Post
    Very nice bro, hows your skin holding up though? I bet hitting a peak like that did some damage.

I'd be intersted in knowing this too. I"m 41 and dropped a quick 30 from 285 to 255 early this year, down to 235 presently and no skin sagging at all. Not sure how my gut will look at 10% bf but so far so good!

BLWNBYU is offline New Member
    This really makes me happy.. Before starting any test/bulking cycles, I would like to get my BF down from the 17% that it is now to around 10% to actually see what I have.. I would like to see more details on your diet and exercise plan.. Congrats!

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    looking good. a complete life change. well done

FirstTimeRage is offline Associate Member
    indeed a great job. my first goal was never to get muscle it was to lose weight. didnt do it nearly as quick as you!

irbulk is offline New Member
    May I have a copy of your cycle too and its pct plan? I wish to learn, understand and plan out my cutting cycle. It's hard being too bulky. You are an inspiration indeed.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    great work, bro

jkb1116 is offline Junior Member
    awesome bro! great job

ni4ni is offline Pharmaceutically Enhanced
    damn, very nice. keep it going!!

sorel_C is offline Member
    Now that is putting in some HARDWORK! good job man

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    Here is a question for you all, ( for my wife age 40) can she take Clen (pill form) to help reduce some body mass. cant seem to drop anything since her hysterectomy. diet isnt helping. would Clen??

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Here is a question for you all, ( for my wife age 40) can she take Clen (pill form) to help reduce some body mass. cant seem to drop anything since her hysterectomy. diet isnt helping. would Clen??
    have her sign up and get some diet help first, but yes she could use clen

JohnThePhoenix is offline Junior Member
    OMG....AMAZING. you really did it bro im in a WORSE situation than you were and im trying to get there...ill try to keep up with you. you think you might be able to post a thread with your cycle?

JohnThePhoenix is offline Junior Member
    i mean as far as how much and when you took what with what...and also your cardio?

asskikr is offline New Member
    Hey bud, Great results man, your a true inspiration to me. I am just starting a diet/weight trainning program, I have nearly the same body type/starting weight as you, and I am amazed at your results, I just registered in here, but can't seem to get the PM to work for me, if I give you my email address can you email me your diet/clen /t/3 plan, amounts taken and length of time taking it. would greatly appreciate it, and keep up the good work!

my email is [email protected]

CzechMate is offline New Member
    Unbelievable results. BTW, what kind of clen were u takin? Have you managed to keep the results in long time?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    This made my day. Thanks you. Its always great to see hard work paying off. And a Life or two changed along the way.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    great work brother keep it up looking foward to your next pic

Epic1 is offline Associate Member
    Got any shirt off pics?

You have made awesome progress man. Keep going!

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    you are the man keep it up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information