northy843 is offline New Member

Adding winstrol to an anavar only cycle?

Hi people!
    just about to start my second anavar cycle, diet is in good order (same as posted on my previous cycle).
    Im going to run the var at 75mg a day as i found that to be optimum last time.
    Im using liv.52 and super strength milk thistle for liver support and have nolvadex for my pct.
    Im adding two hours of cv a week to my training to help me lean up.
    I gained a hell of a lot from my last cycle with little cv so i want to try another with more to see how much i really can lean up.
    This leads me to my question of adding winstrol to my cycle from week 4 to 8.
    This was something that was suggested to me, i have looked about alot and have found people and sites that recommend this as well as people and sites that dont.
    I really wanted to check here first as i listened last time and had great results
    I can get 50mg tabs of winny and just wandered what sort of dosage?
    Im thinking of starting it at the beggining of week 5 at 25mg for a week and dropping the var to 50mg when i start the winny, then weeks 6,7 and 8 running them both at 50mg starting the nolva the day i finish.
    Any advice needed but please,please,please no flaming just want sound advice
    Many thanks.

Gettin ready for test
    Last edited by northy843; 09-18-2008 at 05:03 PM. Reason: spelling.

Thread Information