YZFR6 is offline Associate Member

1st cycle Enathate/EQ/Winny

I figured I'd start posting over here to help keep track of my cycle and of course get some comments while doing so. Well to start off I'm 24 yeas old, 6 foot and at the start of my cycle I was 184 pounds, I have gone up from 145 in the last 2 years. Measurements were as follows 14 1/2 inch bi's, 43 inch chest, 22 inch quads and 33 inch waist. Bench was 205 for 6 reps with some help on the last 2 reps. I didn't really keep track of other weights, wishing I did now but will start in the future.

My cycle consists of the following:

Week 1-13 500mg/wk QV Enathate
    Week 1-12 400mg/wk QV EQ
    Week 10-15 50mg/day ** Winny
    Throughout .25mg/ day ** Armidex

Clomid for recovery
    Nolva on hand.

Currently in week 6 of this cycle.

Quick recap (I'll post more details in the future)
    Weeks 1-3 184 pounds, 190 pounds, 195 pounds
    From what I can tell I gained ALOT of water at the beginning. That was about all I noticed for the first three weeks. I thought I may have been slightly stronger but nothing much.

Week 4 200 pounds
    This is when I started to notice pumps nothing great at first but definetly getting stronger bench is up to 225 4 reps.

Week 5 201 pounds
    Holy pumps, I cant even shave without my bi's feeling huge pump in them. Bench up to 225 for 6 reps some assistance on the last rep. Bumped Armidex up to .5mg ED

Week 6 (present) 205 pounds
    DAMM! Feel strong as hell this week hit 225 again on bench for 8 reps no assistance at all, I guess I had aready shot my load since I only got 3 reps on 245, I wont go up as much next week. Got 315 on squat for 12 reps, could have gone heavier but my knees are killing me. Pumps are crazy right now, I'm feeling it in my forearms and fingers just from typing right now. Bumped the Armidex up to 1mg ED still trying to get rid of some of this water. I'm not sure if this may be too much arimidex but I have plenty of it so I figured why not try some more.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice strenth gains bro. Specially without dbol .

Just took my current measurements:
    Bi's 15 1/2 inches
    Chest: 45 inches
    Quads: 24 inches
    Waist: 35 inches (this one is starting to piss me off)

Currently eating roughly 4500 cals a day consisting of at least 400 grams of protein and low GI carbs.

I'm thinking about doing some cardio first thing in the morning, but I'm wondering how it will affect my gains any thoughts on this?

Thanks Ron looking for much more, I'm loving this so far!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro nice results, I wouldn't change anything (adding morning cardio), if it works why fix it? JMO, you know your body better then anyone.

JohnnyB

Thanks johnnyb, I'll take your advice for now since I really dont want to go run that much I hate getting up in the morning. I'm more worried about messing up my gains than loosing fat during my cycle, I can always cut afterwords.

WEEK 7 started today with a nice quad shot, didnt feel a thing at all loving it!
    Hit up the gym today for chest. Hit 235 for 6 reps clean, then bumped it up to 240 and hit 4 reps and my shoulder started to hurt. Hit 205 on decline for 7 reps at my best, shoulder was killing me so I had to take it easy after that, could have done 225 at least if it wasnt hurting. Just took some measurements for the hell of it:
    Bi's 15 3/4 inches (up 1/4 inch)
    Chest: 46 inches (up 1 inch)
    Quads: 24 inches (hasnt changed)
    Waist: 35 inches (hasnt changes)
    Bi's and tri's tomorrow!

Weighed in today at 210 up 5 pounds from last week!!!! Still feeling a bit bloated on 1mg of armidex a day, is this normal? Just wondering hate looking in the mirror and seeing my face all fat.

Legs today, hit 385 for 8 reps on squats, my shoulders were killing me after that so I took it easy and dropped down to 365 for 10 reps. Had 9 plates on each side for the sled for 8 reps. Still gettting stronger by the day and lovin it!

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member

i got you...

Bro, I am on a similar cycle!

Lets see, here are my stats just to let you know whats going:

Enth--600mg/week
    Eq--300mg/week
    Dbol --50mg/day

HCG ready for end of cycle @7000 iu's

Enth and Eq are 12 weeks
    Dbo 1-4 weeks

I am currently on my third week and went from 190 to 202 and I just started to feel some crazy pumps yesterday.

Bench went from 225/8 reps to 225/18 reps
    Squats, I don't to heavy usually 315-335 for whatever reps. I don't really care to go to heavy for legs, I just go for the burn.

I did take some time off from my last cycle which was end of May, and I have not trained this whole past summer.

I would not change a thing to what you are doing. Looks pro. I have to do back tonight. I cannot wait.

You are doing very good, Lets compare notes and I wish you luck on your cycle.

Don't forget to train calves and forearms, symmetry!!!!

Oh, waist is the same as yours. Hate that too.....

Loving every minute of it so far diesel! I just want to get to the gym everyday, everyone thinks I'm getting crazy at work since I've gained 26 pounds in the last 7 weeks.

thespiritofaman, I'm hitting calves as well just didnt put that in there although I am only doing them once a week I should up it though. I'm not specifically doing my forearms but I get them going pretty good on Bi's should I add in forearms specifically? You cycle looks pretty good, I was going to run dbol at the beginning but decided not to since I had some inital trouble getting it and I'd rather run winny at the end and save the liver damage for then (Going to be taking ALA & Milk Thistle thoguh). Why not run the enth for 13 weeks so it and the EQ will leave your system at the same time? Also do you think HCG is needed for a cycle like this? From everything I've read its not needed for a "short" cycle.

SGr4698 is offline New Member
    hey im a similar cycle as well .. (see my post) and i am at the 4th seek and am up about 8 pounds ... the crazy pumps are starting to kick in today i felt like i was going to bust out of my skin ... well almost.. ha .. the hunger is starting to piss me off .. i have to eat every 2 hours .. no matter how much i eat before .. and i am starting be a little more short tempered... (just a little) but i have it under control .. hopefully the pounds will start to come soon ..

Week 4 is when I started to feel it bigtime. I cant do anything with my arms or hands without feeling a pump, nice to know the eq is working!!!
    I know what your saying about the hunger too, I'm eating so damm much right now i cant keep enough food in the house.

The only side I've noticed is major bloat!!! My face looks like a balloon, even with 1mg of armidex a day. I dont know what to do to get rid of it, its really starting to annoy me, but the gains are worth it! I've got one more week until I start winny cant wait.

Week 8 started today.

Hit 245 on the bench for 6 reps, still going up slowly.

Bloat is still here in my face, I'm thinking my ** armidex may be nolva, so I'm going to go back down to one tab a day and see how that effects me.

yeah those hunger pains are killer .. its like they are controlling my life.... haha ... every two hours.. its like my stomach starts hurting again .. and it slowly creeps in until it cant be ignored .. o well ... yeah .. i think i have started teh bloating a little too.. or so people tell me .. they are like what have u been eating .. i just say peanut butter ..

zanedom is offline New Member
    hope you guys post some before and after pics..gains sound increadible good job.. keep it up!! --ZANEDOM

Zanedom I've got some before's up in the pics section, also a couple that are from 1 month in. I'll try and get a few more pics when I get a chance.

I've been asked by everyone what I am doing as I'm looking a bit fat now in the face. I just tell them I'm bulking and leave it at that.

zanedom is offline New Member
    YZ i just checke out your pics and i must say i am impressed. looks like you are doing great!! we share a simmilar look, i might have to borrow your regimen someday. take care..KEEP PUMPING! --ZANEDOM

Thanks bro, I'll try and get some new pics up soon. I start winny next week and I cant wait to see how it works for me!

I weighed in today at 211 only up 1 pound since last week, but I believe my BF is going down a bit, trying to eat better and stick to no carbs after 6pm.

Hit legs today and got 400 12x on the squat and 11 plates on each side on the sled for 8x. God I love leg days! I was going to start doing some AM cardio today but I didnt get to sleep early enough to get 8 hours and still make it to work so I skipped it. I'll try to start next week probbaly. The gut is pissing me off along with everyone asking me why I'm getting fat. I've come to the conclusion that my armidex is real and the bloat in my face is either stubborn or its just added BF, either way once the cycle is over I'm getting rid of it!

Week 9 starts today
    Started with 50mg of ** winny 1/2 at 8am and 1/2 at 4pm

Put up 245 on the bench 6x same as last week, I ate like shit all weekend since I was away. I started with incline today since some jackass was in my way... did get 225 for 4x on though. Feeling a bit leaner today after not forcing so much food down my mouth all weekend. But that will change now that I'm back on track.

thespiritofaman is offline Junior Member
    Spirit here,

Good stuff bro, Im loving everything you writting except the bloating, you don't have to tell me bout that. My cheeks looking a little bloaty, but not much like last time, cause I limit the salt intake. Try that, it makes a difference.

I cannot wait to here more of your endevours, Keep us posted. Later.

ps. by the way I have moved up in weight to,but getting up the stairs gets me tired!.. I hate that....

Week 10

Well back again after a long shitty week. Didnt get to eat much besides on thanksgiving, and missed the gym for shoulders and back. Did chest today and felt pretty good suprisingly... put up 225 8x with NO SPOT I was happy about that, and put up 235 6x with a little help, choked on 245 though and only got 3x.

Well I've eaten about 5000 cals today so I'm back on track with the diet and should start to see some gains again...

My only problem now is that I'm short on EQ, I had decided to extend my cycle from 10-12 weeks with the EQ and I ordered 2 more bottles but they havent shown up. Shot .8ml today and have enough to get about .6 on thurs. I'm hoping get the rest of if by friday, if not I'll end my cycle at 10 weeks.

I finished my 1st week of winny today didnt notice much of a change yet besides being THIRSTY ALL THE TIME, we'll see tomorrow with bis/tris.
    Last edited by YZFR6; 12-04-2002 at 07:13 PM.

Weighed in today at 214, up 30 pounds so far on the cycle.

Hit legs today and got 495 on squat for 4x felt great think the winny is starting to kick in. Although I think the pill I took yesterday was ** clomid and not ** winny, it looked a little faded and when I chewed it up it tasted like ass and left a taste in my mouth the rest of the day. This morning I made sure to think about the taste of the pill and it was the same as all the others and not really noticable at all. I'll be taking a closer look at the pills from now on so that doesn't happen again.

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by YZFR6
    My face looks like a balloon, even with 1mg of armidex a day. I dont know what to do to get rid of it, its really starting to annoy me, but the gains are worth it! I've got one more week until I start winny cant wait.
    Good Thread YZFR6 im gonna do the exact same cycle with qv test and eq and ** armi and ** clomid, not doing winny though.

I though you were doin .25 mg of armi a day? Why did you increase it?

Keep it up, great results bro, I wish i get the same.

Peace

I bumped it up to 1mg of armi since I was getting pretty bloated in the face. I think it may just be fat though since it didnt go away after bumping it up. I brought it back down to .5mg and my nips started to get a little sensitive so I decided to keep it at 1mg . Well off to the gym for back...

Week 11

Didnt get to post yesterday but started week 11 with my 2nd to last shot of test. I'm outta EQ so cutting the cycle shorter than I had planned. With just the test in the shot I defenitly felt it, EQ seems to really help with the shots, my quad is still a little sore today from yesterday's shot which never happened with the EQ mixed in.

Well for the start of week 11
    Put up 255 on bench for 4x and 245 for 6x

Looks like I'm starting to feel the effects of the winny, I wish I had started it sooner now! Diet is back on track again, Just had 2 chicken breasts and some brown rice I'm starting to get sick of this food but I'm still forcing it down.

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    Good job on your gains man.... I see that your 24 did you wait till you turned 24 to start your first cycle or you just decided to do a cycle regardless of your age? im 20 i think im gonna wait another 4 years anyways Good Work =)

Thanks bro. I didnt wait till I was 24 it just happend that that is when I began to learn about it. Good luck to you when you do startl, it takes some serious willpower to read all about this everyday and decide to wait 4 years to actually go though with it.

yeah ... i have about two weeks left .. i wish i would have gotten your gains... i am beginning to think that my stuff may be partially fake...anyway i have the bloat face too .. im hoping that it will go down.. let me know how yours is goin

Well going good today SGr....

Weighed in at 218 today, thats 34 pounds so far while on cycle. Got 495 on squats for 8x today and I didnt drop it like last week!!! ** winny does work!

I've got some pics up in the pics section take a look and see my progress.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=30064

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Gains looking great YZFR6,
    I believe that most of the bloating is due to the water retention caused by the raised levels of estrogen in your body due to the test. I get the bloated face syndrome every time I do a cycle. It will usually take about 3 weeks for it to completely subside. Or at least that was my case. Everybodys genetics are different. I would kepp the arimdex low and wait out the bloat. It will start to go down about a week after your last shot of test. Great gains. Don't stop lifting after the cycle. You will a little bit of strength, but the clomid will help alot with that. Also, you may want to get your hands on some HCG . 5000iu's week for last 2 weeks of clomid therapy. This helps your natural test levels to increase and help retain strenght with less of a shock to your system.
    Good luck and hope I helped out a little,
    dshell

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Hey YZFR6,
    I alomost forgot. You may want to take some supplements to support your liver,joints tendons, prostate, and most importantly your nuts!

I would get some milk thistle for liver support, glucosamine/chondroitin for joints tendons ligaments, saw pawmetto for prostate, and maybe some terristris tribulus for nuts(atrophy) Clomid does this also, but would be a plus on the non-chemical side, tribulus also helps block estrogen in case you don't have the nolvadex . I would actually run all of those supplements during your whole cycle WITH a multi vitamin everday with the ecception of the tribulus, it could counter the test. Hope that helped a little more. Good luck Again,
    dshell

Well I've been real busy so I didnt get to post. I took my last winny tab this morning, I'm going to miss it! I start clomid on thursday. I've been pretty much the same weight on everything, nothing has gone down yet and I havent gained any more.

dshell5150 thanks for the advice... I've been taking my supps:
    Milk Thistle, Primrose Oil, Saw Palmetto, ALA, Glucosamine, B5, Vit C and a Multi everyday. I've got nlova on had just in case so I'm not to worried about it.

The bloat has gone down a bit but its still there, It'll be 2 weeks since my last test shot on thursday when I start my clomid. I was under the impression that HCG should only be used in the middle of a long cycle to prevent testicular atrophy? I shouldn't need it after 11 weeks of test.

Well I started my clomid today. DAMM it tastes like ass, I cant taste anything else after it for a few hours. Dont feel anything different yet, but I will keep posting as I get further into it. Well off to the gym for legs today.

crushhhh859 is offline New Member
    deleted
    Last edited by crushhhh859; 01-08-2007 at 06:25 AM.

Milk thistle is for you liver, Saw Palmetto helps your prostate and glucosamine/chrondotrin is for your joints. If you looking for a better description just to a search on each, there plenty of info posted on all about them.

Well I've been on clomid for a little over a week now and I havent noticed a single side effect, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones it doesnt bother. I still feel pretty good in the gym, a bit weaker but not much. From what I can tell I dont seem to have been shut down very hard. When do most people start to notice effects of the clomid?

PrOviRoN is offline New Member
    Damn it is nice to see guys getting awesome results, keep up the awesome works bros !

georgie24 is offline Member
    wait another two weeks, the eq doesnt leave your system till then, expect to crash in about a month or so..

p.s just getting you ready( mentally)

I thought the EQ is out of your system after 3 weeks????

Well I'm now off clomid, finished yesterday. I have to say I must be one of the lucky ones... none of the emotional sides at all and my sex drive is back to normal at this point! gotta love it. I was slightly depressed for a day or two last week but it wasnt bad at all.

As a side note I started on swolecats cutting diet last week at 217 and as of today I'm at 204. Hoping to stay in 200 pound area and drop my b/f down as low as I can naturally and then hit it with a 2nd cycle to get my ass ripped as hell for summer. Hell I might not even need the help of the juice if this diet is as good as everyone says!

Thread Information