Thread: my triple stack

sfour_tay is offline Member

my triple stack

hello all
    i am 21 and 6 ft 190 pounds
    and i am on my first 8 week cycle
    i am on 45mg d bol tabs every day and inject sus-a-ton 375 1.5 ml evey 6th day of the cycle. i also started a 4 week anadrol 50mg tab cycle a the end of the second week.

i am working with a close friend who usto cycle when he was young. so he has set me up on this cycle.

but i would like to see what you guys thought. i am new to steroids and do under stand that this is a very heavy cycle. i am listening to my body and will stop if any side effect become obvious( obviously i wont stop if i get a zit but any kidney pain or tenderness will be adressed) but over all 4 weeks into my cycle i feel amazing and am pleased with the results and look forward to the later parts of the cycle.

thanks

C

Blog Entries
    i hope your taking some support supps bro cus 2 orals together arnt really recomended.good luck,ill follow this log.

what would you recomend as support sups.??

are you talking about supps for my liver like thistle ??

sorry still new. but if they make stuff you can take to help out your live and kidneys im all over it.

i also have some novadex ( not nolvadex ) that i purchased for when i come off but from what ime reading i think im going to make my own pct.

and yea it is alot of oral, thats y i decided no ot triple stack through my whole cycle just in the middle and then taper off twords the end.

thanks for the tips

C

any more thoughts??

Thread Information