-GettinBIG2- is offline New Member

First Timer - Test E and D-BOL cycle(help)

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and on my way to start my first cycle. I would really appreciate as much comments as possible from everyone who's already done a cycle or 2 to help me so I won't scew it up.

I have been working out for 5yrs on and off my stats are:

Height 5'8
    Weight 180lbs
    Age 20
    BF%(not sure, a little towards the high side)

My only goal right now is to BULK.
    The cycle will be:

Test E 500mgs 2 times a wk for 12wks
    D-Bol 20mgs day/4wks (should I increase the D-bol?)
    Liquidex wk 1 thru 4 1mg a day - wk 5 thru 12 at 0.5mgs

Week 13 OFF
    PCT:
    Clomid wk 14-18
    Liquidex wk 14-17 at 0.25 day

I really could use some advices on my diet, here it is:

Food.........................................Calor ies..........Protein........Carbs

4AM Breakfast:
    6 egg whites, 4 yolks.....................334...............33.... ..........2
    2 cups cooked oatmeal...................300...............14.... ..........50

5AM WORKOUT

7AM Late-morning snack:
    2 scoops whey protein...................240...............50.... ..........2
    32 oz skim milk..............................90.............. ...9...............9
    1 cup cooked brown rice................214................6.......... .....46

10AM Lunch:
    6 oz. turkey breast.......................231...............45. ..............0
    4 slices whole-grain bread..............320...............12........... ....60

1PM Afternoon Snack:
    6 oz. cottage cheese....................145...............23.... ...........6
    Large baked potato.......................220...............4.. ..............50

3PM Prolabs Lean Mass Shake.........390..............40......... ......40

5PM
    2 scoops whey protein..................240..............50...... ..........2
    4 slices white bread......................320..............9..... ............60
    1 banana....................................110..... .........1.................28

8PM Dinner:
    8 oz. Lean Hamburger...................500..............48... .............0
    2 large baked potatoes.................440...............8...... ..........100
    2 cups cooked broccoli.................100..............11...... ..........14

Before-bed snack:
    2 scoops whey protein.................240..............50...... ..........2
    1 cup cooked oatmeal..................150...............7...... ...........25

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTALS....................................4584.... ........420..............496

What do you guys think????

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by -GettinBIG2- View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm a newbie here and on my way to start my first cycle. I would really appreciate as much comments as possible from everyone who's already done a cycle or 2 to help me so I won't scew it up.

I have been working out for 5yrs on and off my stats are:

Height 5'8
    Weight 180lbs
    Age 20
    BF%(not sure, a little towards the high side)

My only goal right now is to BULK.

The cycle will be:

Week 13 OFF
    PCT:
    Clomid wk 14-18

I really could use some advices on my diet, here it is:

Food.........................................Calor ies..........Protein........Carbs

4AM Breakfast:
    6 egg whites, 4 yolks.....................334...............33.... ..........2
    2 cups cooked oatmeal...................300...............14.... ..........50

5AM WORKOUT

7AM Late-morning snack:
    2 scoops whey protein...................240...............50.... ..........2
    32 oz skim milk..............................90.............. ...9...............9
    1 cup cooked brown rice................214................6.......... .....46

10AM Lunch:
    6 oz. turkey breast.......................231...............45. ..............0
    4 slices whole-grain bread..............320...............12........... ....60

1PM Afternoon Snack:
    6 oz. cottage cheese....................145...............23.... ...........6
    Large baked potato.......................220...............4.. ..............50

3PM Prolabs Lean Mass Shake.........390..............40......... ......40

5PM
    2 scoops whey protein..................240..............50...... ..........2
    4 slices white bread......................320..............9..... ............60
    1 banana....................................110..... .........1.................28

8PM Dinner:
    8 oz. Lean Hamburger...................500..............48... .............0
    2 large baked potatoes.................440...............8...... ..........100
    2 cups cooked broccoli.................100..............11...... ..........14

Before-bed snack:
    2 scoops whey protein.................240..............50...... ..........2
    1 cup cooked oatmeal..................150...............7...... ...........25

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    TOTALS....................................4584.... ........420..............496

What do you guys think????
    I think maybe you should find out what your bf% is. I would not recommend cycling with anything over 13-14%, ideal being less than that

I was told about 15%

Dinosaur is offline Member
    first off this not the right place where to post your aas concerns.
    2nd welcome to the dark side world.
    3rd your diest needs little adjustment not the colories but how u put up thinks, for instance i wouldn't consume oatmeal right before bad.
    if i were you i would wait another year till u reach 21 yr and you might want to consider using AAS but for now try to focus on your diet and give it the best you could at the gym to prepare your self for the next stage. that way you gain enough knowledge on this board and you can tell that you are ready.
    iam talking from a personal experince.

Thanks for the concern charrif, but I already started this cycle. I'm more than ready to do this, I have benn preparing my self for the past year and the diet I'm using was copied from one of the members here who did a similar cycle.

What would you recommend instead of oatmeal?
    Thanks for the comments everyone....

Dinosaur is offline Member
    not everything u see is right.
    i don't want to bring your spirits down since you started already but b careful.
    i would recommend you to have casien protein which is a long slow digesting protein.
    that s what u need at night time since sleeping is considered like fasting that way your body is benefeting while your sleeping. you can buy it as powder from nutrition store or get cottoge cheese consume 1 cup before bed. personnaly i prefer the cottoge cause the pwoder gives me constipation.
    what r u running in your cycle. if you ve posted it already in a diffrence forum let me know.

my cycle will be

Week 13 OFF
    PCT:
    Clomid wk 14-18

I'll get some casein.
    Last edited by -GettinBIG2-; 11-18-2008 at 01:03 PM.

I'm a month in and all done with the D-BOL. The first injection was kind of scary almost passed out got really nervous and it hurt for a little bit, but all other injections have been so easy, I'm only injecting on my cheeks should I do it somewhere else as well?

weight is up 14 pounds for the first month, also had a little gyno going but I think the arimidex took care of it.

My arms and shoulders are huge, everyone notices it the other day I moved a certain way and my work shirt ripped in the back(felt pretty cool).

Haven't felt the test kick in yet. When will I know it's working?

The workouts have been great very agressive, i'm breaking all my records.

is the whole roidrage bull or do u get a little moody.

Thanks everyone

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    weight is up 14 pounds for the first month, also had a little gyno going but I think the arimidex took care of it.

My arms and shoulders are huge, everyone notices it the other day I moved a certain way and my work shirt ripped in the back(felt pretty cool).

Haven't felt the test kick in yet. When will I know it's working?

is the whole roidrage bull or do u get a little moody.

Thanks everyone

It all depends on the person, workouts deff get more intense but i dont really get any more aggressive.

3dbigrigs is offline Junior Member
    wait until the Dbol ends, it will suck be prepared, just think NET gain,

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    weight is up 14 pounds for the first month (Bloat... Sorry bro.), also had a little gyno going but I think the arimidex took care of it. (Thats the problem when cycling with a high BF%)

Haven't felt the test kick in yet. When will I know it's working? (Increased sex drive, acne, and increased strength, etc...)

is the whole roidrage bull or do u get a little moody. (Seriously? Roid rage is a myth. If youre a 150lb jerk, and someone gives you a lot of gear, you might be a 200lb A hole. Thats the extent of roid rage.)

Thanks everyone
    Answers in BOLD

Valeu pelos comentarios war4BTT.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Nao tem problema. Voce e tambem um brasileiro?

liftohio is offline New Member
    Good work so far. Update?

Thread Information