mrtosa is offline Associate Member

anavar expectations

What can I expect for anavar only cycle? Is going to be 30mg for 10weeks...ok here are my stat and my goals...6'1"245lb43years old 20 year experience lifting good genes about bf I measure with calliper it was 18 a month later I was in china and in a machine that you put your feet on a pad and hold hold 2 handles it gives 15 so I'm not really sure, about good genes I can tell you my father was a bb by the 50's and when I was youngersometimes I have to stop drinking the shakes because iwas getting too big...but now at 43 is a little harder to train anyway my numbers are not bad either 315lb bench and squat for 8 rep...ok my goals are simple...bf of 10 dense muscularity lost 10pounds more strengh and a good booster on the work out I used 2iu of gh for 6months for antiaging purposesrigh now I'm off by the time I will do the cycle I will be a month on the the gh,no as experience ...I lift 3 times a week cardio 5 times a week for an hour ...what can I expect for this cycle?sugestion are more than welcome

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    take a look through here and see if you find your answers.

http://forums.steroid.com/search.php?searchid=5213408

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    I was getting good results on my var only cycle @ 52mg/day but I had no prior lifting experience so I'd be getting good results anyway. Def strength increases. I've had to stop lifting the past week on cycle due to an injury but am still doing some ab work. I've got a high bf but am getting cut up underneath the fat and starting to build that 6pack under there too. Not sure how much your strenght increases will shoot up compared to mine since I was starting from scratch basically but I like the substance. I'll likely do another var only cycle after ~ 12 weeks off. Recovery time between sets is way faster too. I'm on like week 3 or something. My injury f'ed up my cycle but I"m staying on anyway.

Hopefully you'll hear from some of the bro's who have ran multiple cycles and like var, there are at least a few of them out there that like var only cycles.

40plusnewbie is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah, my muscles are def MUCH harder than they were before too.

mrtosa is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info bro...so you think that with 30mg I can get good results with minimal sides?my 2 biggest concern about sides are lipid and hepatic ...

skitz1 is offline Junior Member
    I gained 7 pounds of muscle mass when I did an Anavar /Clen cutting cycle which was a nice bonus. That was doing 30mg ED for 8 weeks, although I only gained up until the 6th week.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    don't forget to keep ur diet in close check and keep us updated.

Thread Information