Thread: help

Boardrider is offline Junior Member

help

Could someone clarify marcus's Syntherol directions? I don't follow. There are two heads to a bicep, first off (outer and inner). Thanks.

"For best results what I've found is to inject deep into the muscle into one head 1ML for example "middle head", in each arm then inject into another head lets say "lower bicep" EOD or Mon,Wed and Fri, with the following injection shoot 1 ml again into the "top head" of the bicep, so after a week you have shot 1ml into each bicep head in each arm, do this for 7-10days, the pain will get better trust me it will just focus through it, the Oil is usually made up of fatty acids M.C.T and some pain killer and filler benz alc, some of the oil does get broken down but about 70% is left within the muscle around the fibres,"

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider View Post
    Could someone clarify marcus's Syntherol directions? I don't follow. There are two heads to a bicep, first off (outer and inner). Thanks.

"For best results what I've found is to inject deep into the muscle into one head 1ML for example "middle head", in each arm then inject into another head lets say "lower bicep" EOD or Mon,Wed and Fri, with the following injection shoot 1 ml again into the "top head" of the bicep, so after a week you have shot 1ml into each bicep head in each arm, do this for 7-10days, the pain will get better trust me it will just focus through it, the Oil is usually made up of fatty acids M.C.T and some pain killer and filler benz alc, some of the oil does get broken down but about 70% is left within the muscle around the fibres,"
    When I shoot bi's, I do both the inner and outer head, but if I shoot upper inner, I shoot lower outer, etc.
    After a while you get a feel for where you need it to maintain a natural shape, no one likes the look of synthol gone wrong.

Thread Information