Descimus25 is offline New Member

Ckd prime to short burst cycle.

Hello
    I been reading alot and after reading Warrior post on how to drop 40 pounds of fat i got tempted to run a ckd diet with my wife, my main goal is to drop a few pounds of fat to prime my system for a a 4-6 week burst cycle.

My stats are :
    28 year old, havent trained for 2 year. Have a few cycle under my belt from 22-26 (test 500mg dball 10weeker as the first one, eq 600mg 750 mg sus 10 weeker, 1200 mg t-400 50 mg dbal deca 600 mg 6 weeker with insulin 10ui when waking up and 10 ui post workout, 50var winny 50 mg prop 100 eod,6 weeker, tren 75 mg eod 1g test, 500 mg deca, dball 50mg, and last one about 2 year ago equi 600 mg 12 week and last 8 week 150 mg winny ed.
    Current weight : 205 lbs 5'10'' around 16% bf i think someone might be able to guess more accuratly with my pic.
    I have been back in the gym for a month.

Supplement.
    Currently running Nano vapor pre workout. and slin post workout at 10 ui.
    Using centrum multi vitamin, 1 serving of green+ energy every day, zma before bed with glutamine 15g.

My maintenance cal are : 2828.

First week was mostly to get attuned to the complexity of the diet i was very nervous to go in ketosis i was expecting low blood sugar side effect and big hunger but none happened i was very pleased with my first week other then slight head ache and feeling a bit weak, i was able to do great workout during the low carbs periods.

Thusday : Low carbs day 1450 cals. 200g of protein, 50g of carbs 50g of fat
    Wed: Low carbs day 1450 cals. 200g pro, 50g of carbs, 50g of fat
    Thursday : Low carbs day 1450 cals. 200g pro, 50g of carbs, 50g of fat
    Friday : Low carbs day 1450 cals. 200g pro, 50 g of carbs, 50g of fat
    Saturday : Carbs up 5382 cals. 200g of protein, 1033 carbs , 50 fat.
    sunday : Maint cals 2828 cals. 200g of protein, 348 carbs, 70g fat.

Training : pre workout nano vapor 1 scoop
    Weds : Glycogen depletion
    a1 Leg press 3x15 1min pause
    a2 Leg curl 3x15 1min pause
    b1 incline bench 3x15
    b2 lat pull down different grip each time 3x15
    c1 lateral raise 3x15
    c2 seated calf raise 3x15
    d1 dumbel curl 3x15
    d2 tricep pushdown 3x15
    Did the circuit twice
    Some abs on the ballon.
    Note : Ok gotta say i have been picking my ass in the gym last few week because after that workout i was completly fried and almost unable to get back home, i layed down on the wooden floor at home a few min just to try to ease my upset stomach. Still i am happy to have done it completly.

Thursday : Glycogen depletion. 55%-60% rep max tempo 2-0-2
    pre workout nano vapor 1 scoop
    a1 Leg press 3x15 1min pause
    a2 Leg curl 3x15 1min pause
    b1 incline bench 3x15
    b2 seated row 3x15
    c1 lateral raise 3x15
    c2 seated calf raise 3x15
    d1 dumbel curl 2x15
    d2 tricep pushdown 2x15

Saturday morning before cabs load 15 g protein and 30 g of carbs pre workout. and 1 serving of nano vapor
    Hit glycogen depletion. at around 80% rep max 3-1-3 1 rep short of exaustion 1 min pause.
    a1 Leg press 2x8-12
    a2 Lying leg curl 2x8-12
    b1 calf raise 3x8-12
    b2 leg extension 2x8-12
    c1 Seated chess press 2x8-12
    c2 Machine seated row 2x8-12
    d1 Incline dumbell press 2x8-12
    e1 Chin up 2x8-12
    e2 Lateral raise 2x8-12
    Abs on balloon
    Post workout. humalog slin 12 ui shake with 50 g of protein, 150 g of carbs. (fruit juice 500 ml malto dextrose glutamine 15 g.

Sunday workout.
    1 serving of nano vapor, 15 g of protein, and 30 g of carbs pre workout.
    a1 Squat 3x6 2min pause
    a2 Calf raise 3x8 2min pause
    b1 Hammer chest press 3x6 2min pause
    b2 Bent over bb row 3x6 2min pause
    c1 railed incline chest press 3x6
    c2 unweighted(sigh) chin up 3x6
    d front machine squat 3x6
    e1 shoulder dumbell press 3x6
    e2 bent over dumbell fly 3x6
    Took 7 ui of humalog and half my post workout shake
    f1 barbell curl 2x6
    f2 close grip hammer chest press 2x6
    other half of my 50g protein 80 carbs shake

Weight after one week, 205 but body composition already seems to improve the carbs load is really a good feeling i was expecting to be bloated this morning but i was pretty happy and was feeling tight my water intake was ok i didnt feel any pain during the workout except for a small electric discharge in my elbow during close grip press adjusted the seat so i would start from chest lvl instead of behind and it settled. Got a dip in energy and mood 5 hour after the workout might have to place my third meal after the workout a bit earlier.
    No cardio during the week, bough fat burner for next week, might try to add bromo if i can get ahold of it and i am also teased by the idea to start hgh at 3 ui per day.

Idea and suggestion would be appreciated for the upcoming burst cycle and all..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ckd prime to short burst cycle.-doublebi.jpg   Ckd prime to short burst cycle.-backdoublebi.jpg  
    Last edited by Descimus25; 11-02-2008 at 10:17 PM.

I was planning on doing a 5 week of prop and winny after 4 week of the ckd diet. I was thinking of running it that way :

1-5 150-200 mg prop a day.
    1-5 150 mg of winny tab a day.
    Slin post workout 12 ui and 12 ui first thing in the morning.
    Hgh 5 ui 5on2off
    pct starting 2 day after last shot of prop something like 100 mg clomid for 5 day

Would adding finasteride during 5 week be beneficial for hair loss? I dont remember if it as any effect when you run winstrol .

I would also need help designing a clean bulk diet for this cycle.. I know mostly what to eat but not the amount.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    no offense but after all that shit you listed in the first post you should be a LOT bigger. you don't really seem to know how to cycle, and using insulin on top of that is asking for serious problems. are you using insulin every day with the low carbs or only on the carb up days?

if you're set on the big cycle, i really don't think you need the winstrol that high, if at all.

by your proposed "pct" it seems like you know nothing of the matter also, so you really need to look into that. same with hgh, running it at a moderate dose for 5 weeks won't do anything for you.

i would repost this in the Q&A section at the top of the board so more people can add advice

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    no offense but after all that shit you listed in the first post you should be a LOT bigger. you don't really seem to know how to cycle, and using insulin on top of that is asking for serious problems. are you using insulin every day with the low carbs or only on the carb up days?

if you're set on the big cycle, i really don't think you need the winstrol that high, if at all.

by your proposed "pct" it seems like you know nothing of the matter also, so you really need to look into that. same with hgh, running it at a moderate dose for 5 weeks won't do anything for you.

i would repost this in the Q&A section at the top of the board so more people can add advice
    Hi T_own thank for the input, like i said i been off from training for 2 year i made 2 kid during those 2 year and a bunch of other stuff that wasnt very anabolic so i dropped weight from 220 to 200. i resumed training a month ago, for the insulin right now i am only using it on my carbs up day for the cycle i plan on moving to a non ckd diet so i can run insulin everyday, for the hgh, i plan on running 600 iu at 5on2off for now might add some on the way. For the pct i wasnt seeing the need for hcg due too the lenght of the cycle and the absence of tren or nandrolone , clomid in the past gaved me major acne problem i used to run that for 30 day so i dont want to run it much longer then a week, should i run nolvadex 25mg for 4-6 week for the pct? i would take a 6 week break after the cycle and then do another 5 weeker to maximize the gh. I was looking for that dose of winstrol to change my body composition, would low dose of t3 be a good addition during the gh run?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    like i said, you should really post this in the top section so more people can chime in.

i didn't say you need hcg , but a week of clomid will do nothing for you. get nolva and an ai or something if you can't use clomid that much.

thats still a fairly low dose of hgh. 5iu for ~3 months isn't that much at all. i think you're results will be obvious enough without the extreme amount of winstrol or t3. if you aren't satisfied, you could add clen /t3 to your pct to keep losing some weight. also i think you should take a little more than 6 weeks off. like 10, with the first 4 going towards pct, then the next couple to maintenance, then the final few to a specific diet that will prime you for the most growth with another short high doses cycle.

but post this in the q&a. the advice will do you well

Thank man will do

Thread Information