diet) 3000-4000 cals a day
    creatine
    buzz saw
    vitamin b12 injections
    centrium
    musashi wpi
    complete milk dairy isolate
    L-glutamine

I was 90kg i dropped to 80kg im 1.68m - 5ft 6.1 inchs tall im trying to get lean muscle and size from this cycle

training) bill star 5x5

BEFORE PHOTOS

Attachment 95113

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clean pic.jpg 
Views:	1039 
Size:	625.2 KB 
ID:	95114

Had my first shot 2 days ago 1.5ml in right thigh with 25gauge 1 inch long tip didn't hurt till the next day and the day after that not to bad now. it's friday now and had my 2nd shot left thigh all good same as the first one it will be sore tomorrow. I have notice im hungry a lot more i ate a whole chicken for lunch never done that before but i was so hungry il post my mesurements up tomorrow with my blood tests results.

Slin Ninja is offline Junior Member
    wait wait...you inject aas, and THEN get your blood test done?

clockwork_killer is offline Associate Member
    mate nu hsud have ur blood done b4 the cycle and after ur cycle and pct keep tht in mind next time, or u have had it dne b4 u shot and jus posting it up lol?.
    and when u say pct) 40/40/20/20 what is your pct then?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    keep us posted.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Your diet must suck...

You could have gotten in better shape naturally... You are not ready for AAS judging from that picture...

Also, 25G 1 inch is not ideal for injections...

Yet ANOTHER problem is that Prop NEEDS to be pinned ED. EOD isnt gonna cut it IMO.

If youre scarred of needles, switch to E or C, or better yet, stop altogether and get a clean diet and work naturally for a while.

bigprop is offline New Member

Cool

nah had my blood test done before i started my cycle and my diet doesn't suck i was bulking i used to weigh 72kg's and i done riptoes program then i weighed 85kg and i bulked up to 90kg cut back to 80kg and started my cycle.

Judging from that pic, yes, your diet does suck...

Or your training is bad...

Or both. Either way, youre not ready IMO. And i doubt others would disagree.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post

I have to agree! Not tryin to talk shi*t or anything but from that pic it looks like you've never been to the gym before and your just starting. No way ready for aas imo also. Like War said, either your diet and/or training sucks bro.

Cool

Name:	CCF15112008_00000 (2).jpg 
Views:	1051 
Size:	402.0 KB 
ID:	95122

Name:	CCF15112008_00000 (3).jpg 
Views:	761 
Size:	478.5 KB 
ID:	95123

Name:	CCF15112008_00000 (4).jpg 
Views:	1053 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	95124

Name:	CCF15112008_00000.jpg 
Views:	1152 
Size:	492.1 KB 
ID:	95125

yeah yeah i read heaps of cycle logs on here and u are there saying the same thing keep it to your self IMO. PCT is nolva and here are my blood results. And to other people that say test prop doesn't hurt yes it does roughly 8hours after my second injection i was up at 2 in the morning with a stiff leg that was really sore i know what i done wrong i didn't massage it good enough like i did my first injection. And i'm sore after my workout as well.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    My test prop doesnt hurt. I love pinning every day. Prop is great

Cool

mine does i can barely walk today. tepro 1ml/100mg i use 1.5ml monday, wednesday, friday, sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday etc

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by bigprop View Post
    yeah yeah i read heaps of cycle logs on here and u are there saying the same thing keep it to your self IMO. PCT is nolva and here are my blood results. And to other people that say test prop doesn't hurt yes it does roughly 8hours after my second injection i was up at 2 in the morning with a stiff leg that was really sore i know what i done wrong i didn't massage it good enough like i did my first injection. And i'm sore after my workout as well.
    He is telling you this b/c steroids are not magic and will not magically change your physique. A little of work ethic and dedication go a long way. Without proper nutrition and training I wouldn't expect much more than some water bloat to make you look bigger till the end of the cycle. List your diet and routine to see where you are at. Don't just list some numbers with the diet, actual food you eat.

With your injection trying ordering some FILTERED oil (cottonseed/grapeseed) to cut the prop with. A 2:1 ratio is good. Then hold the syringe under hot water in the sink for a few minutes. It makes all the difference in the world. At least did for me.

Cool

Name:	CCF16112008_00000.jpg 
Size:	491.7 KB 
ID:	95137

Thats my diet and this is what my training looks like
    bill star 5x5

MONDAY

squat - 100kg

bench - 100kg

barbell row - 75kg

WEDNESDAY

squat - 100kg

military press - 60kg

deadlift - 100kg

FRIDAY

squat - 100kg

bench - 100kg

barbell row - 75kg

so thats it i did start doing sit ups and some cardio as well

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Who wrote that diet out for you?? I can barely see it but it seems that they only focus on protein and calories. You gotta understand how important fats and carbs are for dieting. The diet could use some work. Look through these stickies as I don't know what your goals are --------> http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/
    I think you could possibly lean out and put on some muscle........ try the lean bulk diet and up your cardio.

Also with your workout. I guess you have powerlifting goals or something. How many sets are you doing, what about reps. No rear delts, calves, side delts, arms, traps???? Are you trying to change your physique??? I think the workout program could use a complete overhaul. You want results right??

Cool

5 reps x 5 sets and i want strength and size

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    who wrote your diet?

how many carbs are you taking per day?

personally i think you would do better with a different training routine, but that's my personal opinion, the one you're using has too many muscle groups that aren't getting directly stimulated.

what is your bf? i would say it has to be 18-20% so i would watch your blood pressure closely.

Cool

I gained a lot of strength and size from the riptoes program i last done and was told to do bill star 5x5 im not looking to get definition only size and strengh im planning on a cutting cycle next already got my stuff ready to go might even throw some stanzol in later at the end of my cycle if im not happy. but right now im gaining weight fast with my diet and training and i really like full body workouts and my program says not to change anything. And people that say to change it dont really know what there talking about and are definitly not experienced enough to make any changes. I appreciate everyones opion but don't really need them thanks any way il stick to what im doing.

I ASKED FOR EVERYONES OPION BEFORE I STARTED MY CYCLE NO MORE OPIONS THANKS

Cool

DAY 5

Just done my 3rd injection left pec didn't hurt that much yet massaged the pec where i injected really well this time. no increased sex drive, no increase anger in gym, no sides at all except im hungry more. Time will tell i might switch to every day injections 0.75ml. I hope this test prop is not under dosed.

Shurik is offline Associate Member

Lol War, I like your replies. Their so straight forward and always the truth.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED

Name:	CCF16112008_00000.jpg 
Size:	491.7 KB 
ID:	95137

Thats my diet and this is what my training looks like
    bill star 5x5

MONDAY

squat - 100kg

bench - 100kg

barbell row - 75kg

WEDNESDAY

squat - 100kg

military press - 60kg

deadlift - 100kg

FRIDAY

squat - 100kg

bench - 100kg

barbell row - 75kg

so thats it i did start doing sit ups and some cardio as well
    If you can do 3 squat workouts in 5 days you are not working out nearly hard enough. Hate to sound like I am bashing you but if your squat workout is at the intensity level it needs to be at you wont want a barbell on your back again for at least 4-5 days.

Cool

thanks to all the negative people talking shit on my cycle log im closing it and will only post after pics up for those wanting to do a test prop only cycle. especially the people that don't offer to help anyone until they start there cycle then put IMO across when that person doesn't know a single thing about the person doing the cycle .that should be banned i shouldn't have to defend myself against these people and the had heaps of time to give there opions when i asked for them thanks again for the self esteem boost. And to think i took my own time to do a cycle log never again il keep it to my self.

Sorry, maybe you have a point. Most people, myself included were just trying to respectively give you some constructive criticism.
    Last edited by FireGuy; 11-17-2008 at 08:13 AM.

Everyone is concerned for your health and trying to help. Just because its not what you wanna hear, it does not mean we are trying to put you down. All we are saying is that there could have been more done on your own, before jumping on cycle. So if someone points out one of your flaws(which we all have) try to learn from it and change it, instead of taking it offensively.
    So good luck with your cycle and keep up with your diet.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    thanks to all the negative people talking shit on my cycle log im closing it and will only post after pics up for those wanting to do a test prop only cycle. especially the people that don't offer to help anyone until they start there cycle then put IMO across when that person doesn't know a single thing about the person doing the cycle .that should be banned i shouldn't have to defend myself against these people and the had heaps of time to give there opions when i asked for them thanks again for the self esteem boost. And to think i took my own time to do a cycle log never again il keep it to my self.
    so let me sum all this up....

You come to a public forum to post a log. People with more experience than you about diet, steroids and weight training comment on your log. Everyone agrees that all this needs to be fixed for you to maximize your cycle potential. People are spending their own free time try to help you. You basically tell them they are all full of shit and you know better. Now, because you know more than everyone else and can not be wrong. You will now stop posting on the log you created?

Does that sound about right?
    Last edited by AdamGH; 11-17-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: grammar

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Them nips could use a little trim trim.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    so let me sum all this up....

You come to a public forum to post a log. People with more experience than you about diet, steroids and weight training comment on your log. Everyone agrees that all this needs to be fixed for you to maximize your cycle potential. People are spending their own free time try to help you. You basically tell them they are all full of shit and you know better. Now, because you know more than everyone else and can not be wrong. You will now stop posting on the log you created?

Does that sound about right?
    yes, hes taking his ball and going home.just like a 5 year old.it must be nice to know better than all these knowladgeable peeps whome have actuall experiance that were just trying to help you get the absolute most from your cycle.life for you is going to be a long road if you think you always know better than everyone else.good luck...your going to need it.

girls love shaved chests,,, it looks like the batman symobol on your chest

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    If you can do 3 squat workouts in 5 days you are not working out nearly hard enough. Hate to sound like I am bashing you but if your squat workout is at the intensity level it needs to be at you wont want a barbell on your back again for at least 4-5 days.
    That's not 100% true. There are plenty of Olympic lifters who squat 3 times a week... And they have alot more intensity than the average gym rat.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG_TRUCK View Post
    That's not 100% true. There are plenty of Olympic lifters who squat 3 times a week... And they have alot more intensity than the average gym rat.

Did you see his pictures? It's not working for him. I could go on and on about the Olympic lifters intensity vs bodybuilding intensity but that's for another thread. I dont know of anyone who would advocate squatting 3 times in 5 days as part of a bodybuilding program where size is the goal.

Did you see his pictures? It's not working for him. I could go on and on about the Olympic lifters intensity vs bodybuilding intensity but that's for another thread. I dont know of anyone who would advocate squatting 3 times in 5 days as part of a bodybuilding program where size is the goal.

Pictures have nothing to do with your comment about squatting 3 times a week. I simply mentioned there are many who do this with huge results , while using lots of intensity. Olympic lifters intensity vs bodybuilding intensity, where did this comparison come from exactly? I said more intensity than the average gym rat. you are getting way off topic.

Well my friend who was a 500lb clean & jerk olympic lifter advocated this and he had 35 inch quads, so again your statement about not squatting 3x a week for size is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurik View Post
    Lol War, I like your replies. Their so straight forward and always the truth.
    Thanks bro...

I dont bullshit anyone...

I just state the facts. Im not the biggest guy, and im not the baddest guy.

But i know when someone is kidding themselves.

btw, when are you going to take your ass off your avy? I always see that thing, its nice, but come on bro...

I can give you multiple examples of bodybuilders with huge legs who only work them once a week. From a "bodybuilders" perspective I think you would find the vast majority would find 3 squatting workouts in 5 days excessive. I have been squatting religiously for over 20 years and still have trouble going up stairs 72 hours later. Maybe I have a low pain tolerence or less than average recovery.

I see you are new to the board, welcome and enjoy the information. There are lots of differing opinions on the board and just because they dont align with yours does not make them foolish.

You might try the powerlifting section, seems you have some knowledge in this area and may be able to lend and acquire some new thoughts and ideas.

I can give you multiple examples of bodybuilders with huge legs who only work them once a week. From a "bodybuilders" perspective I think you would find the vast majority would find 3 squatting workouts in 5 days excessive. I have been squatting religiously for over 20 years and still have trouble going up stairs 72 hours later. Maybe I have a low pain tolerence or less than average recovery.

I see you are new to the board, welcome and enjoy the information. There are lots of differing opinions on the board and just because they dont align with yours does not make them foolish.

You might try the powerlifting section, seems you have some knowledge in this area and may be able to lend and acquire some new thoughts and ideas.

Sorry for saying your ideas are foolish, that was rude of me. I just wanted to mention some do have success with squatting multiple times a week.

You are right, Some people 1 x a week is best for growth , every body is different and responds to different stuff. My arms respond from less, while my legs grow best when hitting them 2+ times a week. While someone else might respond from more days hitting arms and less days hitting legs.

Thanks for the welcome, didn't mean to sound rude.

It's all good brother.

i think u guys have been little hard on the guy although iam not saying to lie to him i know u guys care about him and ur trying to offer him help but come on every one is telling him do this ohh u should do that...etc
    1st- we must undestand that he already set up his mind to go for the cycle.
    2nd- we can only do so much as far as persuading others of what they r doing is not working for them. however, its up to them to except or change the fact.
    3rd- i think he got the point.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    i think u guys have been little hard on the guy although iam not saying to lie to him i know u guys care about him and ur trying to offer him help but come on every one is telling him do this ohh u should do that...etc
    1st- we must undestand that he already set up his mind to go for the cycle.
    2nd- we can only do so much as far as persuading others of what they r doing is not working for them. however, its up to them to except or change the fact.
    3rd- i think he got the point.
    thanx dad, may i be excused?lol

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    thanx dad, may i be excused?lol
    your welcome son.
    goood boy

Thanks bro...

I dont bullshit anyone...

I just state the facts. Im not the biggest guy, and im not the baddest guy.

But i know when someone is kidding themselves.

btw, when are you going to take your ass off your avy? I always see that thing, its nice, but come on bro...
    Lol... I know it might be too much for someone on cycle!!!

did this guy really post up his cycle somewhere else before he started? cos he would have got the exact same answers then ? .. perhaps he didnt post the pic or somethin?

Thread Information