Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Originator X is offline New Member

First cycle ever: Sust/EQ nothing else

Hello everyone. I shot my first dose of Sust and EQ this morning. For a total 6 weeks I will be doing doing:

Sust 1.5 cc Mondays and 1.5cc Thursdays = 3cc/week. Or 750mg/week.
    EQ 1 cc Mondays and 1 cc Thursdays = 2cc/week. Or 600mg/week.
    On third week I will increase Sust to 4cc/week. Or 1000mg/week.

Questions:
    1) I asked for some Nolva, HCG and Clomid, but my supplier said "Since you're taking low, beginner's dose, short, cycle you won't need it. I can get you some if you take stronger doses and longer cycles. You only need to take Gaspari's Nolvadex XT at the end of your short cycle". Do you think I won't be needing these?
    2) Is this short cycle good a good idea. My supplier says if I like this cycle, I can upgrade Sust to Test E and keep doing the cycle for much longer, like 12 weeks. What do you think about this idea?
    3) What would you do different from me?

Thanks in advance for you input/cooperation.

Goals:
    I want to build thick QUALITY muscles as efficiently as possible. Ideally, I’d like to make as much gains with little fat increase, as my body already has enough fat stored.

Stats:
    30 years old.
    BF: 19%
    5’8”
    185 lbs
    Waist: 33”
    Medium frame
    Bench Press 180 lbs x 8 reps
    Squats 225 lbs x 10 reps

Workouts:
    I work one body part TWICE per week, 5 days on 2 off. Always lifting heavy and intensely.

Supplements:
    IntraPro Protein
    BCAA
    Vitamins
    Animal Flex

Nutrition: (I am working on upping my calories to 3,900 cals)
    Diet/Nutrition

Calories /Protein /Carbs /Fats
    Meal #1
    1 cup Oatmeal 300 /10 /54 /6
    Protein Shake 400 /46 /26 /12
    Skim milk 45 /4 /7.5 /0

Meal #2
    4 Egg Whites 200 /40 /4 /0
    Vitamins 16 /0 /0 /0

Meal #3
    Chicken 357 /78.2 /0 /4.8
    Boiled potatoes 320 /6 /40 /0

Meal #4
    Homemade soup 200 /10 /10 /5

Meal #5
    Chicken 178.5 /39.1 /0 /2.4
    Boiled potatoes 160 /3 /20 /0

Meal #6
    Steak (8oz) 350 /226.8 /4 /15

Totals 2,556 Cals. P/463 C/628.5 F/45

Percentage Ratios 40.70% 55% 4.00%
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails First cycle ever:  Sust/EQ nothing else-back-double-biceps-peru.jpg  
    Last edited by Originator X; 10-28-2008 at 02:41 PM.

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro you need to get more gear than that, otherwise its a waste due to eq being a slow acting and has to be ran at least 12wks. Your test levels will peak after about 4 wks and then you will need to come off after 6 wks, so thats not a very long time with test levels in your system at its peak.
    If you cant get more gear at least drop your doses to 400mgs per week so you can run it longer.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    wow.. do not listen to that guy at all. if he thinks 750-1000mg is a beginners dose he is an idiot. many people on here never go above a gram. you should just do 500mg/w x 10-12 weeks, and if you want the eq run it at 400 for the same time. also, you need much more than just the novedex garbage. nolva + clomid for sure.

No I was not telling him to run more mg wise, I said drop it down to 400mgs and run for longer thats what i was trying to say. You should read the whole post.

you misunderstood. by "that guy" i meant his supplier/trainer. not you

Ohhh ok my bad. lol

I'm going to replace Sust for Test E @750mg/week upon finishing Sust, and will run the cycle for 12 weeks versus 6 weeks. I was suspecious about the "short" cycle.
    I already ordered Clomid and Nolva.

So far, everything looks to be going well, as far as my gear goes. I appreciate your thoughts on this. I am open to suggestions.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Dude, that is a TON of gear for a guy with 152lbs of lean on his first cycle.

So what do you suggest FireGuy?

500mg of Test E alone is MORE than enough for a first cycle. I am in part of a minority who thinks you would get significant benefits at 300-350mg a week if your diet and training is dialed in.

I see your point. Thanks for your input.

Bros, what do you recommend as PCT for my cycle mentioned above?? Please, let me know which kinds and how much of it per day or week. Thank you in advance.

OH REALLY is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Originator X View Post
    Bros, what do you recommend as PCT for my cycle mentioned above?? Please, let me know which kinds and how much of it per day or week. Thank you in advance.
    You have to stop changing the dosage of you juice you will get bad sides if you don't read more.......

Novedex xt sucks it was designed for pro hormones. You should of not started your cycle without having proper pct on hand. Most people prefer to use nolvadex with clomid, and with arimidex on hand.

Hi guys. I will keep running Sust @750mg/wk and EQ for 600mg/wk, since I started my cycle like so. I will not increase or change any gear for this cycle. Should I be concerned that above amount of gear I am taking is too much for a 1st timer??

Also, I have ordered Arimidex and clomid via online. My package will be delivered in a couple of days. At the time of receipt, I will be taking 1mg/day of Arimidex for the first 2 weeks and drop it to .5/mg/day for the remainder of my cycle. And as far as Clomid, I will take 200mg/day on PCT, dropping it to 25mg/day on the last and 5th week of PCT.

On another note, I feel I am getting stronger as of this week. Overall strength is up 10%-15%. Other than that, I don't have any sides...yet. I think I should start seeing dramatic changes in my body this coming week (3rd week from 1st injection). I am quite nerveous.

I am always open to constructive criticism and your suggestions are appreciated.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Dude this cycle is a clusterfvck....

You didnt research this much did you?

First off, that diet is horrible...

Secondly, that cycle sucks as well.

You need NOLVADEX for PCT!

Nolva is the conerstone of ANY good PCT.

Clomid is nice, but 200mgs?! Thats a ridicluous dose, im sure you read that in the PCT forum where most of the stickies are terribly outdated...

Another thing, 1mg a day of Adex? Seriously bro, you have no clue as to what youre doing.

Try .25mgs ED or EOD to start.

Also Sustanon needs to be shot a minimum of EOD, ED being optimal.

The EQ dose is a bit high, and the Sust dose is ridiculous for a first timer...

Thanks for the harsh words War4. I do appreciate them. Yeah, I did my research online and it seems I am using too much gear. I went with my seller's recommendation, as he looks like knows what he is doing (at least to me). And confirmed his recommendation with some websites suggestions. Also, I took my PCT straight from another website. My seller said I won't need PCT because I had to do a short 6 week cycle. I have been researching for almost a year and it seems there is no exact dosage I was able to find. Alot of conflicting info.

The diet posted is not my current diet. I am really good at my nutrition, and am eating alot more (prob 3900cal/day) and clean!

Please help me here with gear and pct. Can you suggest a proper dosage of Sust and EQ, along with a GOOD PCT??

This coming Monday I will be entering my 3rd week of gearing.

If I cannot be certain that I am gearing properly, I am ready to drop the entire cycle.

Lol thats mistake #1 bro...

NEVER and i mean NEVER! EVER! Listen to what the source recommends...

Remember dude, hes selling you something. So if you do less (in this case the correct dose.) then he doesnt make as much.

And im sure he looks like a beast, but ask him how he like being on TRT for the rest of his life?

Anyway, i wanna see the new diet, w/ macros...

IMO you should stop now, do a small PCT and wait a few months and give it another go after your new diet has been working.

But if youre not gonna stop, ill go ahead and answer your questions on PCT and the cycle.

PCT for Sust and EQ should be as followed.

Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25
    Aromasin - 25/25/25/25

Now, Sust needs to be used for a minimum of 10wks. And EQ should be used for at least 12 wks.

Id do this.

Sust - 75mgs ED for Weeks 1-12
    EQ - 250mgs 2xW for Weeks 1-12

If you wanna half ass it, and do EOD injections, do this.

Sust - 150mgs EOD for Weeks 1-12

Stick with that bro, but like i said before, i think you have more room to grow naturally.

92whitelx is offline Associate Member
    war4BTT bit the nail on the head, you should really listen to what the vets are telling you

I'm taking notes here. I will def. follow the new doses recommended. I'm going to start this on Monday...and will not half ass it. Will be injecting ED. Thanks War4!! I will forward my current diet on Monday for your review.

BTW, in the gym last night I felt pain on my joints (elbows). As my strength is increasing I think joints are being pressured. Should I ignore the pain? I am taking Animal Flex. Any comments?

Oh, and is it safe to drink (socially) while on this cycle??

Thank goodness for this forum and it's members for helping a bro in need of advise. Thanks again.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'm taking notes here. I will def. follow the new doses recommended. I'm going to start this on Monday...and will not half ass it. Will be injecting ED. Thanks War4!! I will forward my current diet on Monday for your review.

BTW, in the gym last night I felt pain on my joints (elbows). As my strength is increasing I think joints are being pressured. Should I ignore the pain? I am taking Animal Flex. Any comments?

Thank goodness for this forum and it's members for helping a bro in need of advise. Thanks again.
    Ummm no. Its not going to kill you but during cycle you need to be focused on your routine. Thats probably a big downfall for you looking at your pic. Cut out the drinking for the entire cycle. Thats what the rest of us do. If your serious enough to cycle you should be 100% dedicated to PROMOTING your physique. Now I'm not saying don't go out and be social but NO DRINKING especially on a first cycle. It slows down your protein synthesis, creates estrogen, etc. BAD IDEA!

And with the joints it will only get worse on cycle as steroids do not strengthen your joints and tendons only muscle. Drinking won't help this either.. You may want to be careful as you will get stronger on cycle.

Also on your diet you realize how off your macros are. You didn't add them correctly, I have no idea where you got 600+ grams of carbs plus 8 oz of steak does not have 200+ grams of protein, few other things aren't right. Make sure your reading the label correctly and not making it up.

To me it sounds like you might want to wait till you get everything worked out before you start.....

Thanks for adding Reed500. I have kept away from drinking since I started my cycle. I have a party tonight, but I won't be drinking at all (it's very tempting though).

I am pretty sure my diet is on point. Last time I calculated my intake, it took a long while to do so and it was almost a year ago (I was at 3800cals). But now, I am eating as clean, but cramming food down my throat. I even added a late night full lean meal and protein shake. My stomach is constantly under stress for all the food I've been forcing in. I should be ingesting about 4500 cals nowadays. But like previously stated, I will post my new diet on Monday for you guys to see. I don't really care if I get a bit more fat, my priority is to have great results upon finishing my PCT. I am really serious about this first cycle.

As far as joint sores, I am thinking about decreasing the weights a little and increase my reps, in order to stimulate muscles without injury. I currently lift very, very heavy for my physique. My sets go like:
    15 reps @ 60% of my max
    12 reps @ 70%
    10 reps @ 80%
    8 reps @ 90%
    2 reps @100% with spotter of course.
    I am thinking about doing:
    15% @ 60%
    12 reps @ 70%
    12 reps @ 80%
    12 reps @ 80% And vary to go heavier as long as my joints hold without hurting.

I vary my workout EVERYTIME I go to the gym. There are no ones alike. I have a great spotter. I have been suggested not to do FULL range of motion when executing a rep. This, I was told, will decrease the pressure on joints. What do you guys think??

You should ALWAYS be doing a full range of motion. Its the only way to develop the muscle 100%. Focus on your mind/muscle connection. I'd say for your joints I don't know how much or what Animal Flex has but get in 3000mg of Glucosamine and 3000mg of MSM will help you

And smart idea on the no drinking It will serve you well in the long run

lol. I just called my source and told him about my sore joints. He recommended to use Deca for that. Supposedly, Deca strengthens ligaments. I told him I wasn't down for more gear. I just thought it was funny, like War4 said, he is in it for the business.

Anyways, I just received my Clomid and Arimidex
    Now, I only have to get my hands on some Nolva.

You'll be fine with Clomid and Arimidex if thats all you get.

And deca does not strengthen tendons only HGH does that. Deca alleviates joint pain by stimulating the progesterone receptor which has anti-inflammatory action so in reality it only masks the pain.

^^ yes which is the problem with starting such a huge cycle when you're not developed enough on your own. if you weigh 200 and bench 350, then putting on 10 pounds and benching 400 isn't gonna hurt you much, but if you weigh 150 and bench 225, then adding 10 pounds and benching 325 you could very easily pull/tear something.

basically if you aren't conditioned to lifting heavy, then all of a sudden jumping up in weight can really hurt your body. thats why people advocate waiting on using steroids

paradawx is offline New Member
    lol after reading all the replies I'm surprised everyone helped this guy as much as they did, good thread I learned some things.

I'm already on the vanwagon and ain't looking back. I was misguided, but am determined to continue, and have a succesful cycle. After this cycle, I won't be doing another one until my ligaments catch up with the workload which is going to be a long while. I'll manage to avoid injury. I will try to stimulate the muscles with different lifting routines. You'll know if I get injured =/

DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    500mg of Test E alone is MORE than enough for a first cycle. I am in part of a minority who thinks you would get significant benefits at 300-350mg a week if your diet and training is dialed in.
    I gained 22lbs in 8 wks on 200mg test C and 150mg of Nandralone a week.

More is not only better. The Nandralone made me eat like a horse also. If I were you I would use nandralone instead of the EQ.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paradawx View Post
    lol after reading all the replies I'm surprised everyone helped this guy as much as they did, good thread I learned some things.
    Thats what i was thinking reading this thing. If this guy posted this in the q and a section he would be flamed. Whats with all these newbs all of a sudden pullen cycles and dosages out of their a$$ and taking advice from their sources? Pretty sad too how they all say they do their research when we call them out on it when the only person theyre fooling is themself. I can not know sh*t bout aas and do just 45min of research on this site to see this in no way to be a first timer's cycle at all. Maybe this is why aas are illegal. If they were legal then any random person with no knowledge would be shooting random amounts of random aas everyday and using novedex xt for their pct.

Dude..Hopefully you dont tare all your joints, due to fast increase in strength and weight. Take it easy and dont put up too much weight too fast.

OG X, where are the updates?

How are the ED injections?

Hello everyone. I have my current diet below. I'd like to know your opinions on it. I am contemplating on buying one of those shakes for additional calories.

I just came from the gym and joint problems are fading. I think the reason why my elbows started hurting is because I didn't warm up properly upon doing dips as my first exercise. That combined with strength increase did it. To avoid this, I will warm up much more and increase the intensity and reps. I will be working muscles fully with strict form with 30secs rest.

Also, my body is starting to change for the better. I feel really good overall. People are starting to tell me I look a bit more bigger. I feel it's kinda too soon, since the gear is to kick in sometime this week or maybe the next one.

I ordered Nolva and I should have it in a couple of days. I started my ED shots yesterday and am having no issues. I only wonder if my butt cheeks are going to be able to take ED shots for the next 8 weeks. Should I be looking for another injection spot?

I have a feeling this cycle is going to do me good. I am confident about training, nutrition, and now gear...thanks to your advise.

Nutrition/Diet

Unit Calories /Protein Grams /Carbs Grams /Fats gr.

Meal #1:
    Oatmeal 80gr with protein powder 800/70/79/19
    Slice Bread/Sweet Potatoe 130 /4 /25 /9

Meal #2
    Half chicken 560/336/0/16

Meal #3
    Home meal with extra 1/4 chicken (340g.) 620 /78.2 /50 /4.8

Meal #4
    Home meal 357 /78.2 /50 /4.8
    Protein Shake 200 /23 /13 /6

Meal #5

Meal #6
    Subway turkey foot long 315/28/40/10

Meal #7
    Soup or oatmeal 150/5/27/3
    4 scoops protein 450/84/24/3.5

Meal midnight #8

Totals 3,982 Cals. P/786 C/316 F/77

Percentage Ratios 66% /27% /7%
    Last edited by Originator X; 11-17-2008 at 06:24 PM.

Meal #2
    How do you figure you get 336 Gs of Protein here?

Also, 800G's of protein in one day is ridiculous, youll be lucky your kidneys dont shut down and you die.

Should I be looking for another injection spot?
    Yeah bro, you should be alternating between gultes,delts, and quads.

Hello everyone. I have my current diet below. I'd like to know your opinions on it. I am contemplating on buying one of those shakes for additional calories.

I just came from the gym and joint problems are fading. I think the reason why my elbows started hurting is because I didn't warm up properly upon doing dips as my first exercise. That combined with strength increase did it. To avoid this, I will warm up much more and increase the intensity and reps. I will be working muscles fully with strict form with 30secs rest.

Also, my body is starting to change for the better. I feel really good overall. People are starting to tell me I look a bit more bigger. I feel it's kinda too soon, since the gear is to kick in sometime this week or maybe the next one.

I ordered Nolva and I should have it in a couple of days. I started my ED shots yesterday and am having no issues. I only wonder if my butt cheeks are going to be able to take ED shots for the next 8 weeks. Should I be looking for another injection spot?

I have a feeling this cycle is going to do me good. I am confident about training, nutrition, and now gear...thanks to your advise.

Nutrition/Diet

Unit Calories /Protein Grams /Carbs Grams /Fats gr.

Meal #1:
    Oatmeal 80gr with protein powder 800/70/79/19
    Slice Bread/Sweet Potatoe 130 /4 /25 /9

Meal #2

Meal #3
    Home meal with extra 1/4 chicken (340g.) 620 /78.2 /50 /4.8

Meal #4
    Home meal 357 /78.2 /50 /4.8
    Protein Shake 200 /23 /13 /6

Meal #5

Meal #6
    Subway turkey foot long 315/28/40/10

Meal #7
    Soup or oatmeal 150/5/27/3
    4 scoops protein 450/84/24/3.5

Meal midnight #8

Totals 3,982 Cals. P/786 C/316 F/77

Percentage Ratios 66% /27% /7%
    Bro, you are WAY off on the numbers!! 4 egg whites do not contain 40 grams of protein.
    Your totals are also jacked up 786 grams of protein and 316 grams of carbs is over 4400 calories plus almost another 700 calories from fat. Have no idea how you arrived at 3982.

Also, if you are going to do ratios you have to do it by calories not grams. You arrived at 7% fat because the grams are 7% of the total. You know a gram of fat has 9 calories as opposed to 4 for carbs and protein. IF your diet numbers were accurate (which there are not) your fat % would be closer to 15%. You following me?

I am starting to get concerned about my limp penis. Last week everything was fine as far as sex went (as of Friday). Over the past weekend, I have not felt the "need" for sex, which is unusual. I have friends (with privileges) that I see a couple of times a week. I wonder if I should be concerned or not about my ability to perform during cycle. I am thinking about purchasing Liquid Vi (viagra) to keep on hand.

I will update regurlarly until end of PCT. My ED shots are going smooth =)

Oh, I have not done reseach on IGF-1. But am thinking about applying as part of pct...what are your opinions?

Dont mess around with IGF-1.

Keep it simple, this is your first cycle bro...

And thats strange youre getting limp dick, youre not takin any 19-Nors, and you are running test, sounds strange bro...

Worked out back and biceps last night. Nothing new, strength is up 10%. Recuperation time is short and awesome. No joint problems to report.

My limp dick issue was me being paranoid of the gear (since I had a rocky start with it). Also, because I've been working out hard and feel tired sometimes. As soon as I touched my friend, penis was ready.
    Last edited by Originator X; 11-19-2008 at 08:35 AM.

What about the diet numbers War and I asked you about? Still waiting for an explanation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information