Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Karo is offline Associate Member

Test E/Deca Cycle

Some stats from the start of my cycle:
    31 years old
    5' (no i'm not a jockey don't ask)
    145lbs (at 156lbs 4 weeks in)
    12-15%bf
    I've been training since high school in one form or another. Cycling, MMA, etc. Usually train with weights for 8-9 months out of the year. This year i've decided to get serious.
    I've done a few weak cycles in the past. Deca /Primo, got the expected results for the weak dosages that I took.
    Decided that it was time for a real cycle. Did research for 6 months or so before I decided that it was time.
    My goal is to gain 10-20lbs and then cut down to below 10%bf.
    I'm taking 600mgs of Test E broken up into 2 shots per week. I'm also taking 450mgs deca broken up into two shots per week as well (same pin as Test).
    Weeks:
    1-14 600mgs Test E
    1-14 450mgs Deca - stopped the Deca and Changed to Primo 600mgs/week during week 7. Going to run primo till the end.
    For pct I have hcg , clomid, nolva and adex. I'm not sure that i'm going to use the adex unless I need it (gyno symptoms).
    I'm going to start hcg on week 10 and run it into week 14 when I start taking clomid/adex.

Training:
    I train 5 days per week. My workouts are very intense with little rest time between sets. I change up my workout a lot and do supersets/drop-sets every week. My split is:
    Sun- Shoulders/20 minutes cardio
    Mon- Back/abs
    Tue- Arms
    Wed- Off (sometimes run on the track or ride my bike)
    Thur- Chest/abs
    Fri- Legs/20 minutes Cardio
    Sat-off

My diet is very clean. Saturday I usually have 1 or 2 cheat meals. I eat at least 6 meals per day while taking in at least 225g of protein per day. Typical day:
    6am - 8 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, Myoplex
    Gym around 8am
    9am - 50g Whey Protein shake w/ 1/3 cup oatmeal following workout
    11am - I can plain tuna, 1/2 cup brown rice
    1pm - 6oz ground beef
    4pm - 1/2 lb chicken, 1 cup rice or one potato
    6pm - 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter, 1 can tuna
    8-9pm - 50g whey protein shake.

Supplements- Multivitamin, Black Powder NO2, ON Nitrocore Protein, Myoplex.

I'm going to keep updating this thread as times goes on. I'm also very open to any suggestions that anyone has.

Thanks

Karo
    Last edited by Karo; 03-30-2009 at 04:08 PM.

laloyal is offline Junior Member
    Karo,

I am on week 1 actually just injected test e last night. doing a 15 week cycle with test e and deca . have nolvadex and getting chlomid for pct. good luck with everything.

You too. You might want to look into adex instead of nolva if you're running deca . This is what i've read on the board, not me talking like i'm knowledgeable because i'm not.
    I'm starting to notice that i'm retaining a little water. My wife asked me yesterday if my face was swollen. This was the morning after my weekly cheat meal which was chicken enchiladas (no doubt full of sodium). So i'm making an effort to reduce the amount of sodium in my diet. Can anyone recommend a supplement to combat bloating?

Thanks

Karo

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    you can use the adex during the cycle to combat water retention. start with .25 ED or EOD and see how that works for you

Thanks, i'm going to take the Adex if it gets bad. Had some great workouts this week. Having a little trouble sleeping/mild night sweats. Tomorrow if a rest/eat day. I weighed in this morning at 153lbs, up 8lbs in 16 days. I'm going to post some pictures once I get into weeks 7-8ish.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    sounds good, keep it up

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    I did this on my last cycle, u can look it up under banelord classic bulk and see how it will turn out. I gain a lot on it and it funny, because I have been off the juice since dec and using creatin I have lost size and weight but I can do more weight then before, not as many set but more intense. I can not wait until April when I go on a mild primo, text P winstrol cycle. Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    I did this on my last cycle, u can look it up under banelord classic bulk and see how it will turn out.
    Didn't you take 5 or 6 different compounds on that cycle? Not to be a dick but that thread almost reads like a joke and left me a bit confused

I'm at the end of my 3rd week and have felt the test kick in real good in the last few days. I'm up 9lbs (a lot for a 145lber), strength is going up on every exercise, skin is oily, got a few big zits on my back, all I want to do is eat, train, and f**k..oh and i'm no longer on speaking terms with my wife. Does that sound about right?

My workouts have been killer. Good pumps, super-sets, drop-sets .... almost puked after a 3-tier drop-set of squats this morning.
    I have been doing very well on my diet. Getting lots of good calories, meals every 2-3 hours, 2 shakes per day, no junk food/empty calories and i've been getting 225-260 grams of protein per day. I have never been so strict on my diet as I have been in the last 3 weeks and I have to think that it is helping a lot.
    I've got my sodium intake under control. I've been reading labels closely (everything seems to be loaded with salt), drinking a 1/2 gallon+ of water per day and cardio 3x per week. This has taken away the bloat considerably.
    I noticed today that my nipples are starting to get a little sensitive. Not itchy or swollen but they just feel weird. How long should I wait before taking adex for it?

Thanks!

The winstrol was near the end and I did not use a lot of it, because it hurt like hell, so it did not add a lot of value. It was mainly the deca and the test e.

Quote Originally Posted by Banelord View Post
    The winstrol was near the end and I did not use a lot of it, because it hurt like hell, so it did not add a lot of value. It was mainly the deca and the test e.
    I thought you were using Sust too? Thanks for the input. You seemed to do pretty well on that cycle. It just seemed strange to me that you mixed different compounds and didn't seem to have a set plan. Did you ever get any pictures of the results?

no I'm a moron and did not really take the before pic. I can show a recent pic but it can not tell how much I improved because there nothing to campare it to. I not as big as I was before but the cycle help me a lot because it has increase my natural base to the point that I can do the same or if not more weight without juice, true I do not as much sets but I do not think I could have kept the same pace without juice, that workout was just brutal. Oh your right I did use 250 and that was because I ran out of Test E. I forgot about it...LOL

Today is the start of week 5. Injured my back pretty bad last Monday doing deadlifts. MRI shows several bulging disks that put a lot of pressure on my spinal cord when aggravated/inflamed. The pain has slowly got better over the last week. Not back to 100% yet but I should be by next week. I missed one leg workout due to the injury and obviously this week's back workout was pretty pathetic. I'm glad it wasn't worse. No more deadlifts for me.
    My strength has been going up slow and steady. I'm up 11lbs since I started. The only problems i'm having is water retention and some mild acne on my face and back. Seems to get worse the day after I take a shot. I've been keeping up with my diet religiously. Getting 250 grams of protein almost every day and eating very clean, no junk food at all. Hoping that the Test really kicks in in the next two weeks. I'd still like to put on another 10-12lbs before I finish.
    Last edited by Karo; 03-09-2009 at 05:51 AM.

Training has been going very well and i've been keeping up with my diet religiously. Getting at least 250 grams of protein per day. Gains have been coming slow and steady although my weight has been somewhat stable. I also seem to be leaning out a little bit.
    My nipples are getting a bit sensitive but only when I touch them. They're not itchy at all. I can also feel the start of a small lump behind my right nipple. I started taking Adex today at .5mg and plan on taking it eod. Anyone have any input on that? Should I take more/less? switch to ed? How long should I take it?
    I also have nolvadex but didn't want to take it because of the Deca i'm on.

Thanks

Today is the start of week 6. I am up about 13lbs since the start of the cycle, now sitting around 158lbs. Not a ton of weight but it's all good weight and not an ounce of fat. Once again gains have been slow and steady, maybe the Deca is responsible for that? My diet has been very clean with no junk food, only trace amounts of sugar and lots of good carbs and high-quality protein. I've been eating 6-7 times each day and getting at least 250 grams of protein each day. Most of which is from food and not shakes.
    I've been putting a lot of emphasis on my shoulders and arms as they were my weak points. Now I can see noticeable improvements on both body parts and they are no longer weak points at all ;o) I can see noticeable improvements in the mirror and i've had a few people make comments also. I've got a bit more vascular, now I can see veins in my shoulders that were never there before. I have some new stretch marks on my shoulders also. I've been doing cardio 3x per week at low-intensity 30 minute sessions.
    I increased my deca dosage to 450mgs week and plan to keep it there for the next 5 weeks.
    I started to get some mild gyno symptoms last week and started taking adex .5mg eod and also Nolva 30mg ED. I plan to drop the nolva to 20mg ed or even eod as the symptoms (tiny lump) have disappeared.
    I feel great. Awesome pumps in the Gym, appetite is good, sex-drive is incredible. The only side effects i've had are night-sweats, a bit of insomnia 3-4 nights each week and some mild acne which has seemed to level off in the last couple weeks. I haven't felt any more aggressive than normal outside of the gym. Proving once again that "roid-rage" is a myth.
    I've been training 5 days/week for about an hour and 15 minutes each session (not including cardio). I've been doing a lot of super-sets drop-sets and keeping the intensity high. Strength has been going up steadily as well.
    That's about it. Things are good.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Sounds good but as soon as all gyno symps are gone for sure id drop the nolva and ai. My first cycle same thing happened like u and dummy me ran .25mg eod of l-dex from the middle to end and i think it inhibited a lot on my gains. This cycle (my second) i again got gyno symps but just took nolva 20mg ed and after 7 days all symps where gone and stopped taking the nolva right away. That was 3 weeks ago and no such gyno symps are popping up anymore and my strength and gains are still climbing. Lesson learned for me at least.

bburd is offline New Member

Looking for suggestions on dbol

'sup guys I'm running a similar cyc but trying to incorporate Dbol in the first half.. Tried to order 50mg tabs.. got 10's.. I'm not sure if I can get away with only taking on train days instead of every day since I'm gonna blow through these.. Love some suggestions thanx

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by bburd View Post
    'sup guys I'm running a similar cyc but trying to incorporate Dbol in the first half.. Tried to order 50mg tabs.. got 10's.. I'm not sure if I can get away with only taking on train days instead of every day since I'm gonna blow through these.. Love some suggestions thanx
    start your own thread in the Q+A section bro...

ad_2nv121 is offline New Member
    what have your strentgh increases been like, how much has your bench strenth improved by? any hairloss?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by restaurantYl View Post
    No a bit of joke, but this rocks http://sourceradix.com/h23.html
    Quit spamming you faggot... go somewhere else with your bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Sounds good but as soon as all gyno symps are gone for sure id drop the nolva and ai. My first cycle same thing happened like u and dummy me ran .25mg eod of l-dex from the middle to end and i think it inhibited a lot on my gains. This cycle (my second) i again got gyno symps but just took nolva 20mg ed and after 7 days all symps where gone and stopped taking the nolva right away. That was 3 weeks ago and no such gyno symps are popping up anymore and my strength and gains are still climbing. Lesson learned for me at least.
    Thanks Bro. I'll keep that in mind. The little lump is gone but my nips are still very sensitive to the touch and seem to stick out a little bit more like a girl's do when she's cold. No fatty tissue behind them, not swollen, not gyno-looking at all but just sensitive. Maybe i'm over-reacting? I'll probably taper the nolva down over the next couple weeks. I might keep adex at .25 eod for a while though. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ad_2nv121 View Post
    what have your strentgh increases been like, how much has your bench strenth improved by? any hairloss?
    Nothing drastic for strength, just a gradual increase in weight for just about every exercise I do. I was using 65lb dumbells for incline presses before and now i'm using 75's (10-12 reps). I was curling 70lb barbell for 10-12 before, now i'm curling 100-110lbs for same reps. Squatting 225 for sets of 10 which I could never do before. I did a couple set of 6 with 135lbs on military press which again i've never been able to do before.
    Hairloss? I've been slowly loosing my hair since I was about 22 so I wouldn't even notice if I lost any. I've had a mohawk for the last 5 years hairloss isn't a big deal to me.

kavva1987 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I this has nothing to do with this subject but dont know where to post it??
    Hi guys im new to all this bloging/Forum thing but i had a question and was wondering if any veterans out there could help me im 21 6ft 2 and 195 pounds dont know how much BF% but can see my abs well i have been training since i was 16 and have done 2 cycles one at 18 just d-bol and sust and the other on about a year ago i did ( sust 250mg/ week , deca 200mg/week, Eq Bolton 250mg/ week D-bol 30mg/ week ) without PCT or anything and got very good results without any of the sides that i read on all these threads!!!... by the way i didnt know about PCT then..
    so ive now geard up go it yesterday infact..
    and i want to do

(sust 250 mg + test E 250mg) 2 ml one shot per week for/ 12 weeks
    Deca 200 mg 1 ml per week for/ 8 weeks
    Eq Bolton 500mg 2 ml per week for/ 12 weeks
    D-Bol/ week 1-3 30mg week 4-9 50 mg
    HGH 5 iu's per day for 12 months
    IGF-R1 50mcg per day intramascularly 50 days on 20 of for 12 months
    Clebuterol start at 20mg ED and work my way up to 60-80 mg for the cycle and in to PCT
    Arimidex 0.25 mg ED for entyre cycle
    HCG week 1-3 1500iu's per week / week 7-10 1500iu's / week 14-16 1500iu's
    Nolvadex and Clomid For PCT together with HCG and Clebuterol..

I think this cycle is good enough to get me ready for my holidays in august but since my last cycle i havent had time to work out just pushups situps and things like that at home i just started the gym last week again after a solid 4.5 years of training will that efect my gains u think??????

kavva1987 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    I just want to ad that i have all this gear so theres no turning back but i would just like to know ur opinion

Quote Originally Posted by kavva1987 View Post
    I just want to ad that i have all this gear so theres no turning back but i would just like to know ur opinion
    This is my cycle log. This is not the place to ask questions like this. Go to the main Question and Answer forum and post this.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Damn bro your log is spam/ newbie section uhh....

I'm sorry ab that...

other than that just read your updates and gotta say just keep trucking along, the best has yet to come!!!

I see a of threads/posts asking "when will I start to notice the Test", "how long before I notice gains from Test" and "how does it feel to be on". A friend just asked me today how long it took to feel the Test so I thought I'd write the following for those that are wondering about these questions.

Week 1 - Not much different. I was training really hard and thought I might have noticed some extra strength/energy but it was definitely a placebo effect.

Week 2 - As for the gym it was the same as week 1. I started to notice that my skin was very oily. In the middle of week 2 I got acne pretty bad on my face and back pretty bad. It literally happened overnight. Huge zits on my back. I also started to feel a little "edgy". I was getting aggravated with things that would not normally bother me.

Week 3 - During the middle of week 3 I could definitely feel something different in the gym. My strength was going up slightly. Pumps were noticeably more intense. My appetite also seemed to increase. My skin was still very oily and I still had the acne on my back and also on my face which I wasn't thrilled about. I was also still feeling a little "edgy". A few times I had to stop and tell myself to stop being an idiot and that I was getting upset over nothing. I noticed a definite increase in my sex drive also by the end of week 3. I would have banged the wife 3 times a day if she was up for it.

Week 4 - Good workouts. Lots of intensity, great pumps and getting stronger. However I couldn't see much of a difference in the mirror. I started to stress out about not getting results yet. Was it my diet? Not enough protein? Was I over-training? I kept telling myself that it was still too early. I had been sticking to my diet religiously and training like a mad man. I just felt like I deserved more by now. By the end of week 4 my skin had all but totally cleared up. No acne on my back or my face. I attributed this to my hormone levels leveling out? Not feeling "edgy" at all anymore either. I started to have a little bit of insomnia at the start of week 4. A couple nights a week I had trouble sleeping and I was also sweating pretty heavily while sleeping.

**Week 5** - More great workouts in the gym and a noticeable increase in strength on every exercise. I got several comments from people about looking bigger. I can also see noticeable gains in the mirror. My shoulders are bigger, my arms have grown, more peak on my biceps etc etc. I didn't measure them but I'd bet my legs have grown more than an inch. I had gained around 12lbs. All the weight seemed to come on evenly on my body so it was hard for me to notice. I was also getting more vascular in my arms/shoulders.
    Week 5 was definitely the week that I can say for sure that I saw noticeable gains. I was still consuming a lot of calories and holding a bit of water from the Test/Deca . I still look a bit smooth because of this (still bulking). I know that when I start dieting and doing hardcore cardio to shed the 10lbs of fat that I have to lose is when i'll really see the results. Other than the occassional zit the acne has not come back. No "edgy" feelings at all either. I feel like both the acne and the edgy-ness seemed to go away once my body got used to having the new Test in my system?

Week 6 - I'm currently in week and i'm doing well. Gains are still slow and steady and i've been keeping up with my diet and workout religiously. Still having a bit of insomnia, night sweats, sensitive nipples but that's it for side-effects. Nothing I can't deal with. My sex drive is also still in high gear. I've been banging my wife every chance I get! It seems that the nights that I don't get laid is when I have the most trouble sleeping.

There it is. I hope this helps someone that is using Test for the first time and is wondering how it feels and when it will kick in.
    I drove myself crazy in weeks 3 and 4 wondering why I was seeing noticeable gains yet. You just have to realize that both Test E and Deca are long esters and are very slow-acting. Week 5 was the magic week that I started to see gains.

Karo
    Last edited by Karo; 03-19-2009 at 04:31 PM.

Alphatier is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karo View Post
    Some stats from the start of my cycle:
    Weeks:
    1-12 600mgs Test E
    1-10 450mgs Deca
    IMO you should run Deca for at least 12 weeks to see optimal gains, due to its long ester. Good Luck with your cycle bro.

LNM

Thanks bro. Funny you say that because I just picked up an extra jug of Deca last week for that reason. It sucks that i'm only going to use a few shots out of a 10ml jug because I don't have any plans on using it again until maybe this time next year. Think it will still be safe to use?

My balls have shrunk to half their normal size. Stopped taking both adex and nolva as mild gyno symptoms have disappeared. I'm also going to be dropping the Deca and adding Primo this coming week. A friend of mine had to stop his cycle early so I was able to pick up 5 10ml bottles at a really good price. I'm going to run a high dose for the remainder of the cycle. Can anyone recommend what dosage of Primo would be equal to 450mgs Deca?

Thanks

Karo

lester32 is offline New Member
    not trying to be a dick but are you just shooting anything that you can get your hands on or is their a meathod to this madness, maybe im missing something

I switched out Deca for Primo because of the sides I was getting from Deca. Now instead of taking 450mgs deca/week i'm taking 600mgs Primo/week. I'm still taking 600mgs of test e week also just like I have since the start of my cycle. I don't see how that qualifies as "madness"?

Today is the start of week 8 and i'm doing well. Currently at 161lbs. Up 16lbs from 145lbs on day one of the cycle. Last week I dropped the Deca and switched over to 600mgs of Primo/week. My nipples are no longer itchy or tender. Other than that I can't tell the difference.
    My goal was to gain 10lbs of muscle on this cycle and I feel like i'm just about there. Next week i'm going to cut my calories and carbs a little (keeping protein high) and start doing serious cardio in an effort to lean out a bit. I think that once I shed some water and a few lbs of fat i'll notice more of the gains that i've made. I'm currently still a bit watery from the Test E. No matter how clean my diet or how much water I drink I still seem to retain water from it.
    In the last couple weeks i've noticed a good increase in strength in several exercises as well.

Karo

Bennet87 is offline Junior Member
    stop the deca 2 weeks before the test.

Thanks but i'm not taking the Deca anymore. I switched to Primo.

marseea1 is offline Junior Member
    good work man. how about some pics?

Once I get 2-3 weeks into my cutting diet (starting in 5 days) i'll post some pics. Right now I am still a bit bloated/watery/smooth from the Test. I'd be too embarrassed to post pics right now! I am stronger and heavier than i've ever been. I just need to shave off some water and a 5-6lbs of fat for it to show and to get some veins popping. 5 foot 160lbs isn't very big so don't expect to be blown away by my pictures ;o) You just have to do the best with what you've got I guess.

Thanks bro

Week 9
    Currently taking:
    600mgs/week Test E
    600mgs/week Primobolan

Started my cutting diet this week (Monday). I've stopped eating carbs after noontime with the exception of vegetables with dinner and 1/2cup oats in my PWO shake. I'm keeping my protein intake high by eating lots of tuna and chicken breast. I'm cutting back on the red meat as well.
    I started doing cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and also after most workouts. I'm going to do AM cardio 3x/week and 2 more times after my workout. I started with 20 minute sessions and i'm going to kick it up to 30 minutes and then 40 minutes as time goes on.
    I'm not going to take any type of fat burner for the first 2-3 weeks as I know I can drop some fat naturally. After that i'm going with about a month of lipo-6 and I may run some clen if I need to (hoping not).
    My strength continues to go up. I got 225 on flat bench for 3 yesterday and i've been slowly going up on other exercises as well.
    Very few side-effects to report other than acne on my back, oily skin, night-sweats and sensitive nipples. Nothing I can't handle. I'm also still retaining water from the Test. I've been taking adex at .5mg eod and drinking a ton of water but it doesn't seem to be helping me shed any water. I'm switching to Test Prop for the last month of my cycle. I'm hoping that will make me retain less water than I am now.
    Gains have been slow and steady. I'm holding steady around 160lbs. Up 16lbs or so from week 1. I know that i'm going to look really good once I shed 5-6lbs of fat and this layer of water that is making me look really smooth right now. I've had several people comment on my weight gain recently. That's always good to hear.

Karo
    Last edited by Karo; 04-07-2009 at 05:45 PM.

Forgot to mention that I started hcg today at 250iu's twice a week. I'm going to run this up till the last two weeks of my cycle when i'm going to raise the dosage. Looking forward to my nuts being their normal size again!

Been on a cutting diet with cardio almost every day for two weeks now. I've shed a lot of the water that I got from Test E. I dropped 4-5lbs also which I imagine is almost all water weight.
    Two weeks ago I switched from Test E to Prop for the remainder of my cycle. As of right now i'm taking 75mgs Prop and 75 mgs Primo ED. I'm making some good gains and getting more vascular etc. I really like the Prop. I think i'll have a hard time ever using Test E again. I still have about 6-7lbs of fat that I have to cut from my mid-section. This week i'm going to start taking a fat-burner (Lipo-6) to speed up the process. I'm going to give it 3 weeks. If i'm not seeing good results at the end of 3 weeks I'm going to start taking Clen .
    I also started taking a small dose of hcg twice a week to get my nuts back and to aid in recovery.
    For cardio i've been doing 20-30 minutes on the elliptical machine after my workout on training days. On non-training days (Thur,Sun) i've been running on the track. I did 3 miles at a good pace without stopping last week. I entered a local 5k road race with my wife and a few friends. It is 6 weeks away and will be my first 5k.
    For my diet i've been eating very clean. I'm eating a good dose of carbs for breakfast and then again in the late morning. I'm keeping the carbs to a minimum after noon accept for my pwo shake that has 1/2 cup oats in it. I've been eating lot of tuna, chicken/turkey breast and lean red meat cooked on the grill.
    I'm going to take some pictures and post them the next opportunity I get. I'm at a point now that I won't be TOO embarrassed ;o)

Karo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information