mixtnconfuzd is offline New Member

pgcl pg-cl fat loss cycle

ordered some pgcl about 4 days ago and received it in the mail today. After alot of research I have finally decided to see what the fuss is all about. I want to drop about 15lbs of body fat that should put me at about 7-9% body fat.

I am going to inject only once a day at 50 mcg sub q

I did my first inject about 2 hours ago, and have literally pissed out everything that was ever in my colon out of my a$$.

my stomach started rumbling about 10 mins after my injection, about 15 mins I was on the toilet, it felt like some poured some water down my neck and it just flushed out my entire system. I feel very light right now and actually feel pretty good.

I havent eaten anything since, and don't plan to.

I am currently 219 lbs at 6'1''

well see how the progress goes.

mixtnconfuzd is offline New Member
    I took my dosage this morning and within 15 minutes have pissed out of my rectum again, then I ate breakfast and passed that very quickly as well. Thank god for the baby wipes.

when I got to work I weighed myslef and I am down 3 lbs obviously water but still nice to see, I do feel lighter and my pants are a tad looser beleive it or not.

by lunch I was able to hold down some of the food but I still had to take a crap just not as liquid.

cant wait til tomorrow.

SNUKA is offline Member
    keep this post going bro i am interested in this compound as well but if being around a bowl all day might turn me off unless the results are insane. how long do you plan on running it?

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    YO why did u stop updating?!?!?! My pgcl should be here in about 4 days I need the rest of this log! did you post it somewhere else?

tripmachine is offline Senior Member
    bump?? what's up with this? keep posting ur results or how it went for you! I will be getting some of this next week in the mail!

Thread Information