freaks prop/tren A log

hey guys dont be mad at me but i was suppose to start this log 3 days ago... you know how exam weeks are htough..

3rd shot was today. it was smoot and i have little injection painnbut not much at all.. i've been slacking on my dieat alot these past 3 days but im fully dedicaed now. i will be posting what i eat all day and hope for some knowledgable membeers to help me make the most of my cycle..

i took some before pictures last night. i look like i could be leaning up a little already though.

starting info.
    6'1 265 lbs 21% bf

Goal is 270lbs 17% bf

hey guys sorry for not posting like i should,
    well im leaning out nice while keeping my size. ill post some before cycle and 1 week in cycle pic's.
    i was running 50 prop and 50 tren but i bumped it to 75 tren/50 porp today..
    i havent had bad night sweats like everyone else repots though, i mean i it nothing compared to waking up in the desert..
    iuh for the last couple of days ive woke up in the middle of my sleep like twice so its not bad at all.. well se how it goes now that i've increased the dosage..
    also last week i just did cardio 3 times a week but now im going to increase it to 5.. i'll map out the cardio training regamine and post it later tonight. thanks guys

okay i jumped on the scale one week in and i am already at my desired weight.(275)
    i seem to be leaning up a little i would post pictures but i feel like no one is even looking at this.lol

well today my diet was:

meal 1- omlete conatians= 3 whole egges 4 egg whites lean turkey and ham & protien
    shake. 100 grams of protien

meal 2 turkey ham sandwitch protien shake with 5 raw egg whites and a bananna in it. 87grams of protien shake

meal 3 2 pbjs and 8 egg whites 45

meal 4, 2 lean turkey breast white rice and protien shake. 90grams protien
    totals 322 grams of protien
    i know i need to start keeping track of the fat content calories and carbs also.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Thats a horrible amount of protein shakes...

Shurik is offline Associate Member
    Your only eating 4 times a day??? Damn your must really love eggs. You should write out your complete diet with something other than eggs. lol
    Also post your training routine.

Kal02 is offline Junior Member
    3 protein shakes imo is max for a day...once in the morning to deliver quick protein and carbs to get out of your catabolic state...post workout to deliver quick protein to ur muscles...and the third shake you should take b4 bed only if u cant get ur hands on a chicken breast before bed or what war4BTT told me, cottage cheese b4 bed

apollo72 is offline New Member
    how did this end up turning out?....you are exactly my size and i was thinking of running a similar cycle so i would like the results if you get back on ..right now i'm 6'1 260 at 17% bodyfat....i want to get down to 15% or lower before i start the tren prop cycle for 10 weeks

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    How long are you running this cycle and what does your PCT look like?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    bf% is very high to cycle. you need to break that food into more meals daily.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak;4329***
    okay i jumped on the scale one week in and i am already at my desired weight.(275)
    i seem to be leaning up a little i would post pictures but i feel like no one is even looking at this.lol

well today my diet was:

meal 1- omlete conatians= 3 whole egges 4 egg whites lean turkey and ham & protien
    shake. 100 grams of protien

meal 2 turkey ham sandwitch protien shake with 5 raw egg whites and a bananna in it. 87grams of protien shake

meal 3 2 pbjs and 8 egg whites 45

meal 4, 2 lean turkey breast white rice and protien shake. 90grams protien
    totals 322 grams of protien
    i know i need to start keeping track of the fat content calories and carbs also.
    wow bro u really need to check out the diet forum..

Need more meals.
    Less shakes.
    Carbs for breakfast.
    Replace some of the deli meats (i assume) with better protein sources.

Might get a little better results

Thread Information