RBIZZY is offline Member

bizzy's winter cycle

whats up bro's... im trying a new cycle out. i have only done 12 week bulk cycles, so i thought i would switch it up and try out a shorter cycle. my cycle is:

weeks 1-4 anadrol 75mg everyday, split up into 25mg 3X a day
    weeks 1-8 testosterone prop. 100mg everyday

i am hoping to put on some size, and have a fast recovery at the end.

day 1- i shot into my glute, and i had minimal pain, even the next day.. just a small bruse feeling.

day 2- shot into other glute... i had more pain on this side than with the other. my ass is just a little sore.

day 3- i shot into my right quad. it went in very easily. i actually felt no pain going in or while injecting. its still to soon to tell if it will be sore.

so far i am likeing this brand of prop. it is not as painfull as the other kind i have used or as some others seems to be. i dont feel any different in the gym... i push a little harder, but thats just the enthusiasm from starting a new cycle. by the end of the week im hoping that the anadrol kicks in. i have never used anadrol and im hoping its what i hear its like. i will try and keep ya'll updated the best i can on this cycle.

and i am using 27guage 1 1/4 inch needles. it takes awile to fill up the syrenge and also to inject, but i like that. it makes me go slow and take my time.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    27 guage?

Damn dude... Thats pretty small. Why not use a 23? Those are fine.

It must take an hour to load with that thing.

Also adding your stats as well as max lifts before the cycle will help track your progress.

As well as adding your workout. Type of, # of reps, # of sets.

And last but not least, add some before pics!

Ill be following along.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah i hear ya, i have just been real busy traveling back and forth from where i live and where i used to live, an hour and a half away... and with school finals and with my fraternity and such. today was an off day, just rest. i injected into my left quad today. my right quad is a little sore today, like a charlie horse. tomorrow i will be working out, chest. hopefully that goes well. i will try and put together some better before stats also for tomorrow. i am going to stay away from posting pics, due to the fact i would get into ALOT of trouble if i were to get caught from the military and such. stay tuned...

How do you go to school and are in the military at the same time?

Reservist?

And most people wont bother following along if the logger doesnt post pics...

Just edit out your face. Youre practically anonymous as it is.

RBIZZY is offline Member
    yeah reserves. im also on probation too, so i would much rather perfer not to post pics. my tattoos tell who i am very easily. lol

I doubt the Army or w/e is gonna spend time searching steroid forums for you....

Lol... Its cool then bro...

RBIZZY is offline Member
    DAY 5

today i worked out my chest. the workout i did was:
    incline dumbell press, 2 sets of 8, 2 sets of 6
    incline dumbell fly, 4 sets of 8
    flat barbell bench, 4 sets of 8
    fly machine, 4 sets of 8
    cable cross overs, 2 sets of 8, 2 sets of 6

i was a little tired today from my arm workout the other day. that and my quads are sore as hell from the prop. tonight i will shoot into my right delt, hopefully the pain is nothing like what i feel in my quads right now. prop is a bitch. lol

RBIZZY is offline Member
    well i got some stomach viral flu thang and it put me out a couple of days but im better now... last night i shot into my left glute...i worked out my back and also maxed out my bench.... i put up 225 for 1 set of 6. my back work-out went like this:

wide grip pull-ups-4 sets of 8
    bent over dumbell rows- 4 sets, 8,8,6,6 with 60lbs db's
    lat pulldowns- 4 sets, 8,8,6,6 170lbs
    low seated rows- 4 sets 8,8,6,6 with 180lbs

i am starting to notice some all around thickness starting to come... this is prob bloat from the anadrol . i am up 10lbs as of last night on day 8...i cant wait for the prop to fully kick in....

question- how long should it take for me to start seeing prop results? weeks 3-4?

Thread Information