ClubberLangsUncle is offline Junior Member

First time cycle

Ok, I been natural for about 4 years, recently hit a huge plateau. Did alot of research and decided to do a cycle. IM doing this for me, not for any other reason. I decided to go with test-dbol 10 week program. My question is, do I increase the volume of my workouts? Right now IM 6'1, about 213 lbs., body fat around 17%. My workouts consist of 5 days a week, usually 3 sets per body part. For supps, all I have every used is protein and creatine. I defiantly don’t want to go crazy and overtrain. Can anyone add to this?. By the way, I also chose test and dbol because I can get it easily.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Thats a little high on BF to be cycling, post up how you are planning on running this cycle and you might want to look in the diet section also. What do you have planned for pct?

Opps, Novedex for pct. Also the scale I used to measure my bf is one of thoses crappy electronic ones you stand on, probally not accurate at all. But i assure Im not fat in any way.

From what i have read, it looks like less reps with more weight, 3 to 5 sets for bulking. Does that sound accurate?

Shutup_andsquat is offline New Member
    i would run test e for 12 weeks at 500mg ed with a little dbol first 4 weeks at 20mg, keep the dose at 20mg ed as ur bf is 17%

U need clomid to prevent gyno and get ur balls to start working again. you could run clomid 100,50,50,50 clomid 40,40,20,20

All you need is protein forget sbout creatine when on aas

Jus train as normal working each body part once a week doing compound movements, get plenty of rest and stay of the drink. Do 5x5 in th gym

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLangsUncle View Post
    From what i have read, it looks like less reps with more weight, 3 to 5 sets for bulking. Does that sound accurate?
    3-5 reps is not a good rep range for bulking. That would be more for increased strength. If muscular hypertrophy is your goal the best results will occur in the 8-15 range in most cases.

Thread Information